1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Could you explain me why?

I have some things I did not particulary appreciate about his play but I personally liked his responses to me pinging him out today and he moved into my "safe zone" for now.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ah, well there you go then.

Where's the last scum then? Kalas? Typhon?

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

The way I solve the game, I try to PoE people until I'm down to the group I think is scum. Theres stuff I've liked from him, but nothing has made me want to move him to town (similarly to snowvon)

---------- Post automerged at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Q/snow/Jan I could see 1 tobi 1 scum actually then? Idk

This is playing with wine, but I could see mathblade trying to give Jan towncred with the cop claim thing

---------- Post automerged at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Wait I forgot zenzao exists mrkk

3. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Lol Citrus why do you keep forgetting Zenzao is in this game?

4. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, just caught up, but I'm phone posting on my new phone from here on (helping my girlfriend move). Has anybody ever given a solid reason for Qg not being scum? I saw the Titus thing, but can't accept that as being solid at all. As Qg himself said, it wasn't like he scum read him. And even if it was significant, one towny thing does not balance out a game of scumminess. Come in guys.

Also, Titus, why would anybody claim? Soup tonight is essentially guaranteed if we don't lynch Kabuto, so everyone who isn't soup is a good thing. I think claiming is the wrong move here, as I said the start of the day.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Citrus can you explain again why you clear Typhon?

You gave him a pass because he was making a case on Q.
    (which you didnt read)

Which makes it more likely only 1 of them is scum.

If you go by the read that between Von, Q and myself there is 1 scum, and you vote on VON, and call me your judgekill.
    I am assuming at this point Q suddenly is more likely town for you?
    Why is Typhon still town in that world?

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Jan, Atum, Qg, Von, Newcomb did not vote on Mathblade, with Qg and Von parked on Waco still.

Atum came in with his vote 'too late' after Mathblade had already hammered herself. Was also highly critical of Waco and me, which I don't know if is alignment indicative.

Zenzao and myself voted twice.

Jan came in at a time where people were unvoting to get more time, and unvoted Waco at that point.

Checking up people with townreads on Mathblade day1 that drastically changed day2 next.

---------- Post automerged at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Also I forgot TMNT as the last person to join the wagon in #3556

7. Titus

Titus Squib

@Z, I am neighbors with Newcomb. He's almost certainly town. There's one rare scenario where he isn't and that scenario requires Waco and Pozzi scum.
    Typhon, I don't see a game full of scuminess from Q. I see a game full of defensiveness. Why should Von claim, so we can narrow down scum. Von flipping, even if souped, gives us another conftown. We will have narrowed down the pool where it is impossible for scum to claim.

8. Newcomb

Typhon the thing that gives me pause about Qg is that no one is seriously trying to start another wagon. I mean if we're living in the world where we actually did lynch scum (their two best roles) D1 and D2, they'd be fighting tooth and nail to get someone else wagoned. Qg has been a lynch candidate for what feels like forever - if scum is really down to 2 people they absolutely can't afford to lose another like this.

I dunno, he could be 3P who knows he's not gonna make it even if he survives the day, but I'm having the same "easy mislynch" vibes I had with TMNT.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am reading Citrus a bit more town, mostly because i didnt remember he actually had rubi as his first kill for the d1 judgekill.

I still dont like the way you gave your reads earlier, because you reduced your scum circle without any good reasoning.

Btw. you called me town day 1 without really explaining it, Right after Fonti did (u called her a ninja for it).
    Not sure if you remember, what exactly has changed? Is everyone more towny, or did my play change in any way?

10. Newcomb

Zenzao - can confirm, Titus neighborized me N1 which means she is confirmed town. Granted I still don't understand like half of what she does, but there's mechanically no way for anyone to copy or redirect Tsunade on the first night so she's 100% Tsunade.

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Any thoughts of Jan in regards to #1672 where he's conf!scum to Mathblade, but later turns into the cop?

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Math said that was her trying to detect who was scum for easily jumping on. Yet, there is zero follow through with that.

So Math was trying to mislynch Jan with a shitty case (likely) or trying to divert attention from her scum buddy with a case that took off suddenly.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wonderful, I feel more comfortable putting him (and you) in conf town now

---------- Post automerged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Just to confirm, you guys neighbor chat started n1 right?

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    As someone that took Math at face value and jumped on that I completely disagree. If Math was looking for an actualy mislynch she could have looked elsewhere, or at least been a hell of a lot more persuasive. I 100% that was a lynch attempt that she designed to fail.

15. Newcomb

I mean technically it started at the beginning of D2 but yes, she targeted me with slugs N1.

16. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Between that and Math's absolute blowup when it looked like Q was going to be the lynch there is definitely a scum between Q and Jan. Possibly (probably?) both.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Do we have anything close to a recent VC?

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Last vote count was awhile ago

On principle it was designed, Jan either had to say yes she was cop or no she wasn't.

18. Newcomb

Fuck I'd forgotten about that timing.

Makes Math claiming Jan as cop kind of a wrinkle. Hard defend Qg, let Jan plant the nail in the coffin by denying he's the cop?

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

HE, Jan is a HE :D

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

good morning kalas, good that you found time to play the game!

100% is kind of an all in kalas, could you explain,

a. why you are that sure
    b. what that means for my allignment
    c. where could she have looked best? going on me was a continuation from her day 1 push on me starting around #750 .. maybe earlier .. (at that point she pushed the scumteam of fonti/pozzai/titus/myself) .. she didnt stop with it until mid day 2 when Titus told her to get off it.