1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I need someone to threaten me with bodily harm to actually read or else it’s probably gonna keep getting procrastinated on.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Vaimes, put in the work to find the last wolf or I'll beat you to death with your own shoes.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Vote: Vaimes

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    [​IMG]

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That was three wildly different responses and I definitely love only some of them.

6. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Is it the cute bird one?

7. BootyPudding

BootyPudding Muggle

Can someone give me a tl;dr summary of the game so far? That or I just sheep whoever is consensus clear.

8. Newcomb

TL;DR -

D1 villager lynch - ran up a couple wolves but ended up giving them passes for RL stuff. Landed on an AFK villager.
    N1 - Bodyguard died
    D2 - ran up two wolves, lynched one of them (beruru)
    N2 - Neighborizer died, vig shot the other wolf we'd run up D2 (empoof, who'd replaced tsiaah)
    D3 - Tracker claimed a check on dLGN (who'd replaced Jan), tracking dLGN to the Neighborizer who'd died that night. Lynched dLGN, he flipped Roleblocker.
    N3 - Tracker died, Vig shot a LHF villager

Regfan, myself, and Stanari are consensus clear. Whoever the Vig is (unclaimed) is clear. smilefires (Nothing Happens) is 99% clear off being dLGN's block N2. Hard confirmed that we're looking for exactly one more wolf, we have four lynches to hit them.
    --- Post automerged ---
    derp, I meant tracking dLGN to smiles

He first did a fakeclaim Watcher thing claiming he saw dLGN visit fonti or something. idk, it was dumb.

9. BootyPudding

BootyPudding Muggle

Okay, well, I don't mind being up for a lynch if it comes to that if the game really does look like POE2win. Especially when I likely will just float and wolves have been "rand wolf - sub the f*** out" (maybe doesn't look good for me - who cares).

10. Newcomb

Yeah your slot's definitely not great as far as that goes - Nego didn't do a ton, was subbed D2 with some dude who literally zero posted.

The thing your slot has going for it is interactions with flipped wolves, specifically beruru

11. BootyPudding

BootyPudding Muggle

weeeeeeee

12. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

LOL I don't even understand the bird stuff but I love it.

13. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Also, I'm Smiles. I too went with the strange name, though mostly because I'd failed to register here last year and expected namespace collision before I even tried.

You can go invisible in settings: Privacy -> uncheck "Show your online status"

Gonna read some dLGN posts for a bit I think.

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I'm a bird.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Get anywhere?

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I changed my mind, I don’t think Vig should claim unless they’re 100% about to be lynched.

Let the last scum find them the old fashioned way.

16. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Oooh, cool!

17. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Regfan vote's probably nothing.

"Tarnish[ing] Jan's apparently spotless reputation" is funny. The rest of this post is not being warm on Vaimes, liking Miner early, and scumreading concepts from TinyHuntCitrus. He doubles down on the double-voting thing after it's explained and then has MP7 in this kind of middle place (hesitant to give out reads, but has a nice response).

Town leaned Tsaiah; turns to not liking Miner. Talks about Miner's vote on fonti without ever talking about fonti? The whole progression is just pretty weird.

He comes back later and talks to Vaimes about the read on himself, and asks about Newcomb. He says he'll support Empoof on reading Jari. He also picked on me for my post about a Beru read, which I guess if he didn't find my previous post, could be him calling me out for trying to scumread them when it was actually the opposite.

Then he actually pushes into Regfan, while finding ways to townread Newcomb and Nego which are mostly colored by his Regfan read. The Nego read is...selectively independent. It's not connected to Newcomb's post which is scumreading Nego; he's saying Nego is town because Regfan is pushing them.

On reentry he's defending Tsaiah and wanting better reasons for that lynch, and can't follow Regfan's read progression there and still doesn't think well of him. His focus has basically shifted to the wagons at this point, so not much else to glean from this day. Oh, one thing I guess: has a bit of tension with Stan over reading Reg's push around here.

Next day...I'm actually unsure if there's anything to read past this because of his self-proclamation later that he would have seen Citrus' claim coming and made his whole day into carefully constructed antispew, so I may just ignore the rest of his ISO.

Reg seems pretty clear. Stan seems pretty clear. I don't think Nego slot is very good coming out of this but seems better through the lenses of other wolves? The Jari/MP7 reads seem rather lazy and don't really get picked up again, and I don't believe I saw him interact with MP7 at any point beyond that first question.

Eh, this didn't really seem informative after all. It's like I'm back to where I was. Thoughts on how dLGN looks at Nego, I guess? Thoughts about wanting to endorse Empoof's read on Jari?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I got so far somewhere that now I'm back to here.

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Vote: Vaimes

19. Newcomb

Hm.

Actually, now that it's confirmed that EIdo/Vaimes and Vaimes/Reg can't be w/w, this is kind of a strong point.

Like, you look at some of Vaimes's early game play and the way he's like, pushing but not really pushing both Eido and Reg at various points is like... man, Vaimes of 1 year ago is the lock-est of town for that. Vaimes of today... I think is still pretty town?
    --- Post automerged ---
    If Eido's a wolf this game, that means he basically tried to townshield the most AFK member of the team, and limply bussed/waffled on the other two.

Which, yeah.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The urge to vote Eidolonic, rising.

Posting feels like such a chore when that’s your starting point. I feel like we’ll have to go through literally everyone else first.
    --- Post automerged ---
    like I have some Thoughts that could potentially be an Eido scumcase but like.............................that’s a thick reputation to puncture to get him lynched.