1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    He's never been mislynched.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You, also, should cease lolcatting in textual format.

2. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Well there's always a first time.

But maybe he's just scum.

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I dunno, feels like scumteam, running out of luck or allies, was trying to scoop up a pocket in Nego, but then that's kind of where they needed that mislynch?

4. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

You lost me.

5. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think thread stance on him was somewhat-to-very negative before wolves started meta-defending him but, eh, don't have time to check and make sure and it might not really be worth the effort/
    --- Post automerged ---
    I lost me too.

I'll be back later.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I have about 10 minutes.

@Newcomb are you around
    --- Post automerged ---
    If you are please talk to me about Eido.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Really hard to shake the feeling that the way he went about the Jan & Tsaiah reads makes sense with a scum agenda.

7. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Think I get it - Nego wasn't well liked by thread before wolves started calling them meta-town (the "going for the pocket" part), but then the slot never really left the POE anyway and the town core closed up so it's now a mislynch the last wolf could use.

Stan trying to rationalize what was going on with Negoslot being town, basically.

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

No, I think you're right. He doesn't super fit, but no one super fits unless it's a really dumb Negslot world. If Negoslot's villa and I'm alive tomorrow, someone's gonna need to twist my arm probably, but Eido over M7 I couldn't argue with.

I basically don't want to be the one to do it since I know he's going through a tough time and I'd feel like absolute dogshit if he flipped v.
    --- Post automerged ---
    But just to be clear: I'd lynch him in F3, no question.

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Ugh, yeah, see I'm in a spot where I think objectively there's a lot lot that makes sense with eido being scum here, moreso than M7 for sure. But I know he's got stuff going on and would feel horrendous if I msktnched him, put the longer he's sort of put aside if he's scum the higher chance he's got of winning this here.

Like, this is slightly tin foil but I've read the EOD2 a few times and I kind of feel both Poof and Bears were playing to try and have Bears be the lynch as well, and find Bears like super late (too late) posts as well as their sorry lost track of time thing to be an attempt to cover that up. And then I'm looking at in thread of who fits with this scum plan, and it's very very very much eido. It's also possible they played trying to get town!eido to lead the switch but that feels like a huge gamble compared to it just being a plan?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like, I feel when the games been in w/v spots, Eidos done less than what I would expect to push it back towards the w area and kind of feel if I don't pop in d2 and push it back to poof, it just doesn't go there?

10. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Oh, I see. Well... that's a good point.

11. Newcomb

Yeah, I noticed that when I read EoD2. It's pretty clear that one way or another, Eido swung it - fonti/Citrus/Stan all followed that vote with like ~10 minutes left, and he'd been waffling a ton about it, pinging out bears, and switching /from/ empoof.

Like, if you imagine the world where the Vig shot Kai or something that night, dlGN/Empoof/Eido probably think they have a super super solid shot with the cred of beruru's flip.

I still think Eido has a ton going for him, but we're at the point where other people just have.... more.

12. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Just a bunch of things where I'd look and think the game makes sense with him as scum, but I also don't want to be the person to shove there since I'm not in a 100% focused headspace, I don't feel like I've done enough or had enough time to be the one making that call and because I'd feel horrible if he's town doing it.

13. Newcomb

Although in this world, the fonti shot over you is pretty ?????

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

points to Reg’s super strong townread on Eido at the time
    --- Post automerged ---
    re: the font shot

Bonus because Reg is a pusher.

15. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

OMFG, if I make it to F3 I can't even. XD

16. Newcomb

No, Eido knows better than almost anyone how good town!Reg is at re-evaluating, and Reg was specifically pinging Eido out about Jan meta., tsiash meta, the w/w beruru empoof thing, etc.

Like, if you're wolf!Eido in that spot, you want Reg out of the game.

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You've put all my thoughts down very nicely in just this paragraph imo. It's very much a, if Eidos scum all of their play makes sense at EOD2, they push w/v wagon thing to give Poof room, they're able to push on and focus on the Poof voters, they've got MLs in NH/Kai/etc and have a very good chance of winning.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Something something ego?

Other than that, shrug.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also something something acting somewhat against your wincon to make yourself look town.

I'm just throwing out ideas here. The why doesn't really matter - if you feel better about clearing other players or think no one fits quite as well, then that's that.

19. Newcomb

fonti shot could have been a rolecop thing? But like... why would you shoot Neighborizer.

beruru roleread, maybe?

@Regfan did you read that post I made about wanting that thing Eido said about beruru rolereading Gemma to be a slip?

Like, am I crazy, or is that not potentially a thing?

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Shooting me there sort of ruins their plan of pushing to save Poof, like I die there you're dunking the Poof slot almost every time, no? Puts DLGN in a weird spot with his read on me too.