1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

The assassin mission is a giant pain in the buttttt.

2. CBH

CBH Sixth Year

Took me a few tries, but I found a good lineup to wipe them out. My Tamamo, support Tamamo, and Iri wiped out final 25 enemies before any of my team went down. Was only final enemy's NP that took them down also. Tons of healing ability and Iri's NP grants guts for the instant kill assassins. I imagine any other support caster could sub for one of the Tamamos if you don't have her.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Prisma Cosmos Tamamo, NeroBride Jack, and a NeroBride aoe caster like Helena or Halloween Liz makes it really easy. Fox wife keeps everyone healthy and spamming skills/NPs despite debuffs, Jack will dispel the clock buffs, and your aoe caster will mow stuff down in a pinch. All you really have to focus on is keeping Jack alive until the second to last boss hassan, and spreading out the debuffs on regular kills.

If you can't field this combo I would reccomend a budget team of Medea/Iri/otherCaster. Rule breaker will remove the clock buffs so long as it doesn't also kill the boss hassans (i.e. don't give her the NeroBride CE), and Iri will cleanse and heal. You can also use guest Tamamo for heals instead of Iri, but she'll be less optimal as a pure healer if they're all equipped with event CEs.

4. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Went with Amakusa + Medea + Medea Lily. On demand healing and buff cleanser and those NP vharge up skills are great .

5. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

So, JP players... secret servant for Battle in NY.

trump.png

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    If anyone still needs bronzes I threw an MLB Howl on Raikou for your zerker farming pleasure.

7. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Anyone have a good berserker for gold farming =P

So, brought my Nero nearly to lvl 80, probably not gonna grail her and wait for a better pick. As for the big bosses so far, only hassan took several tries. Everyone else I managed on the first try. That said, those battles all took a while and have been really fun, really wish there was more of that.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    With no Nero CE drop from tickets and only one single whale friend with an MLB, tier1 mat farming is pretty damn brutal this event.

9. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Not looking forwards towards grinding Gold and Silver medals, at all.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Gil was really tough. Took me three surrenders to find a strategy that worked.

10/10/10 Mash (30% quick buff on death), 70 David (WR), 100 Guest Scath (MLB WR), 70 Medea (WR) for midpoint attack buff cleanse, 70 Cu proto (WR), 90 FSN Cu (WR)

Popped Mash's def buffs and np before entering final round. David's group evade for first enuma. Mash's def buffs are up again to stall through the 6+ attack buff hits. Scath evades through second elish, and David gets Atlas invincibility buff and cooldown buff. Mash dies valiantly.

Popped Scath's uber buffed NP. Did like 700k damage and stunned gil. Medea jumps in. Gil's at 2 charges. I pop David's group evade again and use medea's instant charge Rule Breaker to wipe buffs. He instant enumas but trololol David.

Medea Scath and David go down pretty quickly after that. Then the Cus come in and guts/evade cheese him for the remaining 400kish.

TLDR David is the real MVP.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  11. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

Had to do something similar as you.

None of my friends had Scath on their slot, or at least none with the right CE on them. So it was Bryn, Tristain, Tamano Lancer on my front line and just outstalling him for a lot of it. I did kind of cheese it when Tristain got fucked and brought in Jeanne. Just used Command Seals to charge her to 100% every time Gil was about to use his NP.

Cu was the true MVP for me though. He tanked that last 600k damage like a champ when everyone else got screwed over by bad luck with Golden Rule.

These exhibitions have been surprisingly fun. They actually require a strategy, high levels and some good luck / practice to complete, with funny little gimmicks. I'm kind of sad they'll be finished soon, and that you can't redo them.

12. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I had a pretty easy time against Gil. I started out with Tama, Waver and Scathach (NP5). After shooting down the first 700k with a buffed Scathach, I would swap in Mashu with Tama to soak EA.

I used my evade and mash invulnerabiltiy to save Scath and waver. Following this I would have a frontline of Scath (NP5), Bryn(NP4) and Waver. Both of my dps had MLB White Rose CE. From there I just kept hitting hard and debuffed him with a crit down. Eventually he died without doing any real damage.

Edit: Ow wow this last cq is suprisingly difficult compared to previous ones. Its fun though.
    Anyway, I managed to do it with Mash, Moedred, Amakusa (white rose ce supp) as front line.
    Tama, Squirtle (White Rose) and Waver as backline. Sadly, I had no CS available (was spending them for the lulz during farming when I failed a 3T), which would have made it much easier.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  13. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Didn't find a good Amakusa, but that ended up being a blessing in disguise. The Cu Alter I picked just fucking tore through 2/3 of the challenge. He killed basically everyone except Nero's last two guts and Medea's last 30k of HP. Only had to use one CS, to give EMYIA his NP to finish those off. Challenges were fun, and a nice break from the grind, but they weren't THAT hard. Whales must've had done them easily. But Martha was invaluable. Waver was meh.

14. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

Just an heads up for those farming roses my Martha Ruler is BS on Conqueror that is all

15. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

I'm pretty new to the game and looking to beat IV on the Nero Quest (want to get Emiya to ascend) but I've got nobody on my friend list able to get past Siegfried's defense.

Anyone have a good servant for this fight with the event CE willing to let me friend them?

16. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

You can add me although I don’t have anything to deal with Siegfried among my SSRs. Ideally, you want to get a Kintoki (Berserker) for this challenge quest.

Anyway, add me and leave your IGN. I will accept you asap.

17. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Have you added me yet? If so, leave me your IGN (In Game Name) so I know whom to add. I get daily a lot of friend req due to my nature as a whale.

18. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

Oh, sorry. Same name as here, Plothole. I keep things simple.

Appreciate it.

19. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Can you try adding again. Most likely I refused your earlier request due to not paying attention.

20. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

We should really get a pinned post with all of our User ID's.

I think I have everyone on my list, but I have no idea who is who.

For someone new coming in and trying to add us all, they have to dig through 100+ pages just to find our ID's.

---

Got really busy just after Nerofest started, barely got to play. So my decision to go light on it was pointless since it would have happened anyway.

Halloween's coming up and I can only find a single copy of the event CE's, no idea what happened to the rest. This is super annoying because I've been fanatical about saving event CE's for the reruns.