1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Dakaath: Prince of Darkness by LT2000 - M/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by LT2000, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

Now when is the major blood shed going to begin?

2. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I thought it already had. There will be more fighting in the next chapter.

3. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

yeah i'm quite wondering what harry will do now that he left hgw....most authors base their whole story around that damn place....there should be some more stories with harry not in hgw but still in his teen years....anyway good story....hope to see more gore next chap..

4. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

oh yeah whens the next chappie due?

and Serapheth, you are GOD for this fic. Teenage boy's fantasies of blood and gore + plenty of ...stuff...

:D :D :D

5. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I've read this story when the last chapter was 25. (which is sort of a turning point) and I liked the whole thing immensely. But what I didn't like was a new, even darker direction where Harry seemed to be going, so I had been kinda reluctant to keep reading.

I've just read the next 3 chapters and I must say that it's still a great story, even if it is darker than I would have prefered. Great writing style, battles, sex scenes, characterisation... Like I said, I only don't like Harry's character becaouse of his corruption, but I understand that it's perfectly logical for the plot.

Please keep going.

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I understand your feelings, but for me this fic represents one of the very few true Dark!Harry stories out there. Most of those advetised as Dark really fall more under the plain Independent category. There are countless fics out there with Harry as the hero, with no real ambition other than to get rid of Riddle and then go live his own life. Also, PoD is my sort of backhanded slap in the face to all those fics that feature Harry being pushed around by others, or just finding his way around being manipulated but doing little to gain tangible vengeance for it. None of that taking the high road bullshit here. Example, Harry will be ordering Snape's public execution almost immediately after finally gaining full power. It wasn't just an idle musing on his part. Captured Death Eaters will be burned at the stake in the middle of Diagon Alley on a regular basis and their entire families put to death on some occasions.

7. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Stop it Lord Serapheth your teasing us all to much! im lookin forward to the next...installment? Yes kill of the greasy bitch make it horribly beautiful with lots of blood! Oh the anticipation builds!

8. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Lord Serapheth:

Yes, I have no problem with that. I agree that, with exception of Scorpion Sorcerer, Harry usually lacks any kind of vision in other stories.

It's just that Maniacal Harry is not my cup of tee. I don't mind him killing and getting revenge, but as long as his actions are justified (which they are in your story so far). I guess what I want to say is that I hope this won't turn into something like "Harry's Madness", where he's totaly off his rocker and out to destroy the world.

9. Lord Necros

Dude why not turn death eater kids against the death eatert parents and have them join up with harry by makign what he did to malfoy an example?

10. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Because the vast majority of them are lazy, spoiled, talentless little shitheels that he has no use for at all. Also, doing that would alienate several of his current friends/followers, who are much more skilled and powerful, not to mention loyal. Third, he's going to sneak back into Hogwarts at night with a raiding party and massacre the lot of them in five chapters or so just to send Voldemort and particularly his pureblood supporters a clear message. Fourth, even if they were to join him, they would turn against him for what he will do to their parents and families. Better to off them now. Fifth, associating with children from known Death Eater families would make the public more suspicious of him, which he doesn't want.

11. Lord Necros

true I am wondering what you going to do with the brookstick, skank, slut, whore aka ginny? PLEASE HAVE HER DIE

12. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

She might die, but it's not exactly a priority. I prefer to just keep Ginny shunted off into the background where she belongs. I have several more important characters to play with that I can just keep her around as a passive Harry supporter and maybe make fleeting mention of her from time to time.

13. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

meh...why waste time writing a cool death about her anyway....just do sumthing more bettiting for her......she died of brain dammage.....

14. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Dont kill her off, sell her discusting service to some of the purebloods to get info, thats fitting for ssum like her! I like how you didn't go after the death eater children and went more for the ones unexpected, they seem to be doing things or going to be doing things that are just as evil as any death eater but more efficiant and unsuspecting! love it hanging out for more. Have you started the next chapter yet?

15. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

I really love this fic, been following the updates for a while now. The only downside I can think of is the demon, although it holds the plot & suspense together well and is ultimately good for the story... [ I review as Prongs2k( shitty name, I know. ) ] The mobsterish/enforcer Ron is a cool concept that I'm eager to see how you play. :cheers:

16. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    OooO, can't wait for the blood letting...

Ah fuck...this forum has definitely corrupted me..

Anyways, I just finished an R+ scene where demon Harry rips the heart out of a dissent elven royalty... :oops: Hmm...should have made it public...

ahm anyway, on topic, would love to see what you come up with. Are you going to silently massacre the jr. death eaters or do so in the dinning hall under Dumbledore's gaze? The idea of the public execution of death eaters and family line based killings...(OMG, you stole that idea right from my head!!! :lol: :lol:) are pretty hardcore. Good luck on that.

Ignore the rabbles with regard to ideas for Ginny. What your doing is fine. Out of sight=out of mind. Only thing is I never exactly liked was Ron being given the kind of power he's been given. But that's a purely personal preference so mehe.... I know I argued in his favor in cannon but the character is just not my cup of tea.

17. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Ron doesn't really have any power. He's basically a nutcase who can tear it up in close quarters. Any competent wizard would wipe the floor with him.

18. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

:twisted: Reminds me of a mobster.. or a JKD practitioner.

19. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    ah well in that case, I feel better. :twisted: Prefer to have have involved really mehe...

20. Lord Necros

Dude when you going to update?