1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    HI!

Got my password situation figured out.

Bad news is I don't know who scum is.

Empoof why do you seem like you feel pretty convinced you're alive tomorrow?

2. CerberAsta

CerberAsta Muggle

God I keep honestly oscillating. I really should be honest and say that Empoof/Mendel keep oscillating for tied for first place.

3. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Damn I had another question and it left my head.

4. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

PoE stuff mostly.

If I'm dead, game's probably easy as.

5. CerberAsta

CerberAsta Muggle

Gonna be out getting dinner when the hammer drops probably so uh

Good luck have fun.

(Me checking in is like a 10% chance. Offspring is being rowdy and I feel like garbage.)

6. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

What you thinking Tammy?

7. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Quick and dirty of my thoughts is that I wishI knew what type of scum player Jarizok was because conventional wisdom on scum is that they don't sit together on another player and day one ended with Cerber and Jarizok voting fluffy. I'm not sure how much faith I put in that because some people do sit together like that, but some people get really concerned about it and try to split up their votes to different wagons. I don't know how Jarizok feels about that in particular and it might be an old tell from an old way of playing that's not a thing anymore. Cerber voted and suspected Jarizok pretty early on day one, and his hammer on day two didn't feel like oh shit shit shit gotta be on my partner's wagon. You know? Now Jarizok would have had to have told Cerber to do some of the things he did as wellas maybe post some of his new newb things, which would give him a newb pass. Sometimes the urgs and ughs feel a little handwringy and fake and that could be just personality based and not scummy. I just don't know here, like everything he's doing that feels scummy could literally be because he's new, and the little touch of wanting to make it through his first game even hit me a little, but you know what if I end up losing to someone in their first game because I wrote off some things as new, I'm personally fine with that. Because literally all the things that have been brought up as concerning are things I did in my first several games regardless of alignment and they're just a function of being new.

8. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

AND Tom said that he was almost lock town so we can totally blame him.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Where'd you land on fluff?

9. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    I saved empoof for last because he's the one that I feel like I should be the most careful with. He's said his scum range is pretty wide and I just keep going over the things that he's done going that just doesn't make sense for scum who knows that we're going to be going back over stuff. I think that anyone who was partnered with Jarizok probably would have known that he was going to come under suspicion, maybe actually I looked at the mafiauniverse qualifier that Jarizok played and was scum in and he was pretty active and survived several days, so IDK, but I know as town Jarizok comes under lots of suspicion and gets lynched early. Blah so maybe negate that thought. Anyway early on empoof and jarizok had that interaction in which they were basically joking about being scum buddies. so it's not impossible that scum will interact like that but usually scum are a little too nervous to interact like that. And I didn't really detect nervousness from either side,, which is why earlier I was asking if Empoof would be that cheeky. So maybe empoof would and it means nothing, but would Jarizok? I don't know how much i should be sitting on that interaction because it totally could be and I'm dumb.

Jarizok through out some weak suspicion on Empoof a couple times, like the hollow iso and asking me if I thought empoof's read on me was TMI which doesn't apply here and Jarizok himself had me as a town read. (Not gonna lie the early town reads regardless made me feel good because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to project town anymore, but it could also be disarming) Were these little things distancing?

Now for empoof's end. End of day one, as Tom put it he was trying to stoke my paranoia on Jarizok and move that way. Now is empoof really smart scum who was Jarizok's partner and kinda pushing towards Jarizok, knowing it was unlikely to happen because he just wasn't around but wanted it to look good for later? Or did he just find Jarizok pretty scummy day one. I did, so he definitely could have as well. Day two when it went towards a Jarizok lynch he kind of held off maybe hoping it would go to Vaimes instead, but like in this instance he had to see where a couple of us were not moving and he'd be scrutinized for this later. Does he place all his hope that the people making the decision would go um smart scum would have gone on Jarizok for the cred, or does he hope that town would go no way scum would do something so obvious with their partners?

Like there's a big part of me that thinks that there are some things that line up with them being partnered, but I also think that empoof is smart scum and would have been able to read thread temperature and would know that he would have a much better chance sitting on Jarizok for the cred day two. I think. IDK

I just don't know who scum is.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't know. I don't know what to make of Fluff not really going after anything this day either. Like a part of me thinks that if he's scum he's making a play to set someone up and finish it in final three with himself looking good. Oh there is also the thing I wondered with Fluff was his reaction to Vaimes thinking he was watcher. He said that Jarizok would have seen him watching or something I need to look back at that. I know I don't want to discuss the watcher but there was something with that reaction that made me wonder. Hang on.
    --- Post automerged ---
    If Nacho was following this game, like any good other half would do :p, he'd be happy about the amount of times Home Depot was mentioned

10. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I think I'm leaning toward scum being Cerber, but :|.

11. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

:| is a good way of putting it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Is it weird that I take that massive wall about me as a complement?

12. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I wanted a massive wall ;-;.
    --- Post automerged ---
    And we'll make Tammy pay for it!

13. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    The only reason I'd be okay with Cerber is because if he's town I think he's the game losing mislynch in lylo if we don't get it right today.

14. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

I feel that way about Mendel tbh.

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

So you think its more likely to be Mendel/Empoof?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wait, Tammy, you think he's a mislynch but you want us to lynch him anyway? Wtf?

16. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

Why didn't I get this reaction from you.

17. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    lol you got a decent size wall?

18. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

Maybe it's weirder coming from Tammy.

19. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:

I do not know.

I think if we do not get it right today, and I'm not sure who it is, that if Cerber is town and is alive tomorrow he's mislynched for the loss.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't know why that concern is weird.

20. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

I mean I'm down to zoom Mendel/Cerber in any order and lose to fluff if we wanna run it that way.

I think if fluff is more of a question mark, and ends up being scum, it being Mendel/me/fluff is a game loss.