1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mountainous Mafia #3: Desperate times, desperate measures

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Mar 24, 2020.

1. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Lmao.

Well, I for one am loving it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Awesome, I took a quick look at the game setup for MCU and a good number of comments people made that I was reading all day make a lot more sense, lol.

2. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I played with him once in the aforementioned anon game, and he played with remarkable depth and alertness. I can't say I'm really familiar with his playstyle as a whole, but what I've seen demonstrates a high ceiling and, I think, gives me a fairly good picture of his overall approach.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Don't get used to it.

3. Umami

Umami Squib

You're* goodness

4. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Cool, thanks. And lol, I won’t, although it is admittedly cool I unintentionally had an influence on it, so I am sure that will inevitably happen at some point again.

5. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

As GH will be fully able to tell you (unless he gets stuck in a loop repeating "i cannot read cuth" over and over), depth and staying on track are not hallmarks of my playstyle.

6. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Everyone brings different cards to the table, I can dig it.

Unless my memory is failing me, which it absolutely could be, I don’t think we have played together although I think we were slated to at some point and I had to sub out or something.

7. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

That sounds right. I think you came into your heyday at MU some time after I mostly stopped playing/participating in the community. You weren't in either of the staff games, were you?

8. Umami

Umami Squib

asked and answered previously but prob easy to miss in the thread :)
    tldr: she had specific, concrete rebuttals to individual points and they made sense

9. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Speaking of Keldeo/Waco/Sloth do you know any of them particularly well/feel like you could describe their styles fairly accurately? Or are we in the same boat?

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Catching up.

Phoneposting.

11. Umami

Umami Squib

also, I reversed my read on fonti after her gemma debate and honestly don't think that early post was that big of deal. people just keep bringing it up...

12. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Yeah, that makes sense. I still haven’t played nearly enough games there tbh. And I was not, unfortunately, wanted to though.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ah, damn, I must have missed it. Thank you though, this helps. I can always go back into your ISO for more detail too I’m sure.

13. Miner

Miner Order Member

20 ppg.

P1 nothing strikes me beyond fire stating the obvious in about 100 more words than necessary.

Dont really think it's alignment indicative, not really sure if fire's played before but I suppose it could be AI if he has, in fact plaued before.

14. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

I do not... in fact, I don’t believe I’ve played with any of them either. Actually, I’ve played with GH, Umami, Miner, tom, Fluff... and I think that’s it? (and Gemma and fonti but they’re gone now)

And only played once or twice with all of the above, which is actually kind of cool because I thoroughly enjoy getting to play with people I don’t know at all or as well, but it also means I don’t have much of a basis for how you all play for better or worse.

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

P2

Fonti flipping between jokey and serious every other post is standard i think? The push on Gemma is I guess due to familiarity?

Grape's push on tom is suspect. Tom's reaction seems to come from a town point of view, which makes me want to hang him.

And a lot of dog pics I guess.
    --- Post automerged ---
    P3

Waco's entrance felt bad to me. The RVs on fluff was really forced, the tom comment low effort. Not a great look.

I dont really understand the whole windmill analogy, but my thoughts on tom v grape didnt change.

16. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Welp, I’m falling asleep, and I’ve been here way too long anyway. Godspeed to all of you in the interim; I look forward to reading more content.

17. Miner

Miner Order Member

Ok so this might be picking on someone for being new, but everything in fire's two posts up until now indicate he's read a handbook on how mafia is supposed to work and is following it like the Constitution.

In that case, his edit strikes me as a little odd. If he were town, by the book, mafia would try to push a suspicious post of his and try to lynch him?

18. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

@M Plus 7 the jokey "oh no if you're scum people might think I'm scum too" is just not a post I ever see town making. Either they'd be concerned about it, and push back at the person, or they would just ignore it completely. That bullshit "haha look how tom might be scum, thus clearing me kthx" really rubs me wrong.

Vote Sloth

19. Miner

Miner Order Member

This gets a townlean because i see no benefit in bringing up her(?) involvement with the whole fire thing. Like sure, theres no hiding from it but theres also no reason to devote a post solely to say, hey guys, remember me? I did this thing too!

God tom's getting townier by the minute and I just want to hang him even more.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Fluff's activity and post relevance is toeing the line between scum!fluff and town!fluff.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Umami too pure to be scum.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok i actually like this from Waco. I dont think scum's willing to commit so heavily to that tom read this early, especially when Grape's given multiple ways out.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ive played one game with Sloth. It was my first game, he was scum, and he did weird unexplainable things there too.

Thinking emoji.
    --- Post automerged ---
    gamma/font has way too much personal familiarity and other stuff mixed in for me to read properly. I think im gonna just shelve that and read GH without prior bias.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I lol'd.

/10
    --- Post automerged ---
    ??????????
    --- Post automerged ---
    After 8

tom

Umami
    Waco
    Ter

Everyone else. Shelf:font
    Fluff?

fire
    Sloth
    Grape

Keldeo has said a lot of stuff that i feel like is interesting but my brain refuses to process any of it after 19 straight hours of being awake so im gonna hope that tomorrow goes better.

Cuth and MP7 have made posts. I will read them tomorrow.

Town!fluff activity. Fluff. Scum!fluff activity.

20. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

My test had very little to do with Gemma though. Why so you think it did?

@Keldeo do you often ask random different people for reads on specific people?
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Miner how does multiple question marks lead to a scum read on me?