1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

My readslist is alphabetized within tiers, for the record.

What went wrong is a weird question-- I think they're probably v-reading rubi because they have meta on him, whereas I haven't seen a whole lot that's seemed particularly ai in context, and I think they're wolfreading me because I've been incredibly lackluster and out of touch with the thread for the majority of the game as a result of unrelated stuff, also because Reg has been championing it and he's Reg.

Sorry, that's fair, pretty similar for me wrt ig/oog there as well. I didn't, what post and what's similar?

2. Dels

Dels Muggle

Is it about to move to you? Reg seems to think the team is Dels/Cuth/Cobalt and I think he's wrong but I do not know how to communicate that because I literally don't have the brain capacity.

3. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Do you have concerns about the people on the wagons, or do you just disagree with me being wolf?

4. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Motherfucker.

Cobalt's reaction to his wagon and his post right now does not ring scummy to me.
    Cuth's ambivalence and uncertainty to his only two options is not scummy.

Jari has done nothing to make me think he's town and your best defense of him is that he can probably kind of be?

I flat out don't think either of these are good options.

5. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

vote: Cobalt

6. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

GTH I'd vote Cuth before I voted Cobalt.

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Eh, that's just A team that I have floating around, I've got a lot of different worlds in my notes that it can be. I think Fontis points on Cobalt/Amy being W/W actually make a lot of sense, and is probably a world that's growing more and more likely in my head.

8. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

A few times, not enough to really have a grasp on his meta-- the most memorable experience was in mentor mafia when I think he called out me/one other wolf a while before other people did, but was pretty much ignored for a while.

9. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

*the office, not mentor

words

10. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Even if this goes south, I appreciate you Amy/Dels for being the only people who can read me this game.

11. Dels

Dels Muggle

Like, the group of Cobalt/Sloth/Amy/Waco are the people who I am meshing with and saying the things I think make sense.

And are getting shut down for it.

I don't know if that means it's something like Jari/tom/+1 where the +1 is maybe someone I'm wrong about/maybe someone in the "clear pool", or if I'm just totally wrong on everything.

And yes I'm aware I'll look awful if Cobalt or any of the other people I just named flipped wolf.

12. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

50 mins - what's the VC again?

13. Dels

Dels Muggle

Exactly.

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

@Regfan How sure are you Amy/Dels isn't a thing?

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I uuhhh, have seen Cobalt fake posts like that before, have seen him fake plenty of 'fake rage' type things when voted and just don't try to read into it, or him on an emotional level much. Do you have any thing you can sort of back with some logic for me?

16. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I have IRL stuff and won’t be able to change my vote after like, 3 minutes from now. Let me know if Cuth did anything to clear himself otherwise I’m fine here.

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Not 100%, but faiiirly? I'm a bit uhhh sideeyeing both of their recent stuff though, it's based on "The way that Dels came in the thread defending Amy when you pushed on them feels like either scum TMI'ing Amys alignment as town, or it's just Delstown".

18. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I feel like the wolves have entrenched certain worlds in certain players’ minds and are using those players to steer the narrative.

Namely Reg, who I think is a villager but totally pocketed right now.

I’m with you on feeling the most sense from that group of people as well. Although, Amy’s lack of activity is concerning me, and I don’t want her to pull the wool over my eyes if I live, but yeah.

19. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

I'm also coming around on Fonti being a villager, which is... distressing, because it means either all the people pushing on me are villagers or I'm just bad at mafia and misclearing someone.

If I drop Cuth into my "would vote" pile and move Fonti up I'm left with uhhh

Jari/Cuth/Waco/Rubi

except people are giving pretty strong meta denials on like 3 out of those 4, so maybe we go back to the Amy's Just Bad theory idfk. I have too many villagers.

20. Dels

Dels Muggle

I didn't ever take it as you thinking that's the exact team because I know that's not how you work, and we'll talk about me tomorrow, but the point was the vibe I am getting from this EoD is that the PoE/wagons people are going for do not seem correct to me, especially if any part of it is that I am seem as scum with them.