1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 10

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Sep 29, 2020.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Define properly? I didn't like her initial posts, was reminded if how much I disliked them when Amy brought it up, and then viewed Visor progressively worse as he posted without actually trying solve. Iirc, when I first saw Visor's Grapefruit post, I thought it was an attempt to turn pressure away from him and Vaimes, as Vaimes was still holding back at that point.

2. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Hey hey hey come on, don't be all up and outing anything which I may or may not have softed!!!!! :p

3. Lissa2

Lissa2 Muggle

And yeah, I kind of just find her believable. I don't... really know.

4. fontisian

Well that's actively disturbing.

5. Lissa2

Lissa2 Muggle

I didn't look closely at this until you quoted it what the fuck.

6. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

It's very easy to be agendaless at this stage of the Day. When no one has to vote and everything is up to the judge. I agree on the generally being genuine point toDay but I think her posts a very agenda'y D1.
    I'll have to go reread the start of day post. I generally try to not make reads entirely on tone but I can't argue that she feels pure toDay. I just can't get past the pushes.

7. fontisian

Re:Agenda-less:

Isn't scum-nutella's agenda just to save herself and maybe get some misyeets on fluff/Grape/Waco/me?

8. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Here's some fuel for the WIFOM machine though: I am quite looking forward to discussing this in graveyard/postgame!!

That's it, no further comment!!!!!!

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Loud and clear.

10. fontisian

Lol.

I'll townread this, sure.

11. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Can you elaborate on this more? The read itself and particularly what turned it around so hard from yesterday?

12. fontisian

Uh, the read is on basically everything he's doing. If you want to get there on him, I'd look at the way he opened Today with a ton of paranoia despite us being in a really good position.

My read changed during D1 when he went from holding back to get the lump to actually posting and trying to figure out the game. I think I quoted the sequence of posts at one point?

13. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

With Waco having returned, I'm still not entirely confident that it wasn't a morale dip because losing a partner (Visor of all people) along with a follow-up blow of having your nightkill not only miss someone but clear them the next day has got to be tough, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for his reasoning; that being said...

Still think he's probably the best judge target for tonight, which even besides the prior suspicion on him, also considering the unlikeliness of him being able to dig himself out of where he's currently sitting in the PoE given his activity!!!

Unless something turns out to clear him or there's a very good case on someone else, for which I think I'd only consider maybe nutella at the moment, wouldn't feel great about it though!!!!!

14. Lissa2

Lissa2 Muggle

I guess the same question I asked to Fonti goes to you, just a poe-order thing or interactions a part of it?

Don't scare me. :p

15. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Hmm, okay... I've been trying to consider what the third mafia would be doing here for a while now though, and the path of increasing paranoia is something which I would not particularly find unexpected!!! :p

I don't recall you doing that, but that being said I need to reread that particular stretch regardless!!

16. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Hey Lissa, who've you got as your absolute top town at the moment? Or just overall PoE in general!!!!

17. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

The post is mostly really good but I've bolded a section because it doesn't really mesh with the most common (at least my) push of them. The issue isn't the town read on LyricSlash. It's the chainsaw defense to Lyric getting pushed. Other people pushed me in response to that but nutella was the most blatant in pitting me against Gira. And nutella wasn't really unopposed to pushing me throughout the day.

18. Lissa2

Lissa2 Muggle

Beyond the obvious mechs (Cobalt, Cuth, Fluff assuming a real judge doesn't dunk him), strong townreads are Fonti, you, small step down, Amy, Vaimes, bigger-ish step down, Grapefruit.

19. Gira

Gira Muggle

That is kind of where I am at as well.

The thing that somewhat unnerves me about nutella is that she seems to be trying to find openings in the POE and foist suspicion on people in a way I've seen cornered scum do. Need to start causing doubt or else you run out of potential miseliminations.

However continued radio silence from Waco at this point really isn't good and the longer it goes on the more I start to feel it may be deliberate.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year