1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure by JBern - M

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by jbern, Sep 1, 2007.

1. hance1986

hance1986 Card Captored and buttsecksed

korisovra....and to all those with hate in their blood....

i hear what you're saying about the banhammer.....

how about i take that banstick and shove it up your ass?

'beatdown with the Banstick'....that sounds kind of gay.

my roommate said so.

standsrds of writing are all well and good, but do your worst.

getting on my ass about this....how 1990's of you.

i dont think any of you truly understand the position you're in. i'm the best there ever was, and the best there will ever be.

at what exactly....i dont know.

maybe its getting your moms to play with me on BangBros. who knew she could screm those high notes? :)

2. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Third Year

I find it rather amusing that you are twenty two, yet acting like you are fifteen.

If there wasn't enough to ban you before, I'm pretty sure you just earned it. Enjoy reading from the sidelines.

3. hance1986

hance1986 Card Captored and buttsecksed

cosmo, what can i say? i'm young at heart.

i'm sure this is going to get much worse. your reply is actually quite tame. i have a bet with my roommate on how much shit i can stir up, so this should be fun for shits and giggles.

never give up, never surrender. even in the face of welfare.

4. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Got real far with the shit stirring buddy.

Ta-ta.

5. Korisovra

Korisovra Headmaster

And we have the Banstick Beatdown. Now back to the story............I'm waiting to see whether or not Snape tries to redeem himself or join Harry's side in the conflict.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  6. pontfirebird73

pontfirebird73 Third Year

Does that mean we can get back on the topic of TML?

7. Banner

Banner Dark Lady

Oh please. That would be nice.

8. fuubar

fuubar Headmaster

The way that all of the characters are developing I would guess that he is going to try and play all three sides to his advantage, i.e. stab the weakest in the back at the first opportunity to get into the others good graces.

9. Banner

Banner Dark Lady

Snape never bothered to actually LOOK at Harry before. It's odd when you think of it: for someone whose life depended on accurately assessing and manipulating everyone around him, Snape appears to be determinedly prejudiced against Harry.

10. mjc

mjc Seventh Year

Ahhh, but remember who Harry is...the offspring of Snape's worst enemy and his first (only?) 'twue wuv'. There seems to be a lot of 'you should be my son, Potter, so I'm treating you like shit because you aren't' in Snape's attitude/behavior. That is even before you factor in all the other things, like Snape playing CYA like a pro and his general mean streak.

11. mathiasgranger

mathiasgranger Slug Club Member

Yes a Snape beatdown is certainly something I am looking forward to in this one. It is becoming rather obvious that Dumbledore finds value in the sacrifice of everyone to spare the sheeple of the wizarding world.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm looking forward to Harry bashing some more goblin skulls. Good luck with the short jbern I look forward to the next update.

12. Garret P.I.

Garret P.I. Backtraced

I donno if a Snape beatdown is necessarily in the offing. Snape's life depends on him recognizing threats... and I think Harry's comments in class have got him curious.

I think he's going to poke around and find out (if he hasn't already) about the demon bones, blood, and whatnot that Harry and crew harvested. And he'll be forced to admit that even it Harry had a small role in defeating the demon... it's still a huge undertaking.

Once he has, he's going to reassess the situation a little instead of just assuming Harry is the harmless whelp he used to be. The whole situation that Narcissa will create will filter to him as well. All told I think Snape'll end up trying to figure out what all has happened to Harry, and I think he'll be in for some rude shocks.

I'm not trying to say that snape shouldn't get a beatdown... just that given the events, I'm not sure he'd end up in such a position in this story.
    Just my opinion though.

13. Banner

Banner Dark Lady

I worry that Snape will use the changes wrought by the ingestion of demon blood, etc, to make trouble for Harry and Co. by the Ministry. We know that Snape and the Ministry are just panting for any ammunition to use against Harry. Simply leaking some information to the Prophet would be a real hinderance to Harry.

Edited to add:
    It would also be petty and malicious, which is EXACTLY in line with Snape's character.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  14. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Is Snape going to be cut to tiny peices by a fire whip again??? Please Please Please. Oh Pretty Please with a Cherry on top?!?!?!?!

Because that would seriously make my day.

Question. Jim

Who would win tFtCD Harry or Bungle/Turn Harry?

15. Garret P.I.

Garret P.I. Backtraced

Why worry? You should know by now that that's exactly what he'll do if he can.

Nah, Potter's got the old diplomatic immunity thing... Remember, citizenship and ambassadorial status.

Besides, he's playing on an entire level above the battlefield that Snape and the others are working at. The funny thing will be seeing how Dumbledore is going to try and cope now that his "sacrificial lamb" is showing clear signs that he's not gonna just agree to die for anyone anymore. All of Dumbledores plans have just been shot to shit because Harry's grown a pair and isn't going to just lay back and take it anymore.

If Harry won't let himself die to kill the 1/2 assed scar horicrux...then Harry can't do the self sacrifice crap to protect everyone now.
    And with the jig being up about them destroying them... you can bank on any Voldemort can get to disappearing soon.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  16. Korisovra

Korisovra Headmaster

I go with Bungle Harry, he's alot nastier and inventive with his spells lol

17. mjc

mjc Seventh Year

I second korisovra

Hmm...jaguar from Hell or quasi-dementor?

Given a little while to prepare, Bungle Harry could easily come up with some canned Whoop-ass, a little Purple Armageddon and a few other tasty treats...not to mention most likely having an animagus form that would have no problem with finding out what Dementor tastes like.

18. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Answer'd:
    I can't even picture a demon cat (with scales!) being beaten by anything short of God. Uber creepy.

19. Garret P.I.

Garret P.I. Backtraced

Cats are, by definition, from hell. So Jaguars, being from the feline family, are hellish beasts already. ZOMG... Demon blood just reveals your true inner self.

20. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Jim.... waiting to see Snape cut into tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny pieces.