1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach Manga Thread

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Garret P.I., Apr 20, 2008.

1. Aakunen

Aakunen Second Year

Soifon released her sword to kill that Tiger!fraccion and if you look close enough you can see it in the middle panel here.

Screw Yammy. IMHO SuperHollow!Ichigo was a much better opponent for Unohaha than this moron - no matter the bullshit he was owned by severly weakened Ichigo (all that power fluctuating and stuff) and Urahara, who wasn't even serious.

Also, apparently KT can't decide what to do with Halibel. :lol:

2. afrojack

afrojack Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I've noticed something strange and discouraging. KT, while continuing to expand Ichigo's power, always, always halts his actual character development. I think for the sake of extending the manga's lifespan, he will continually have Ichigo reach new heights, but never learn from them. The fact that Ichigo remembers nothing of what just happened vaporizes any chance that he might have grown as a character from what happened. It means that he is now basically where he was before this arc even started. Now we get to start all over, with Ichigo learning to control his hollow.

3. meatzman2

meatzman2 Backtraced

Shonen manga, this is Afrojack, Afrojack this is Shonen manga, you will have a long mostly pleasant, occasionally irritating relationship.

4. scaryisntit

scaryisntit Death Eater

I wouldn't consider it "angry defense", but no matter. I just think it's stupid going around calling fictional characters 'dumb cunts', especially when the person insulting them is wrong in their justification.

5. meatzman2

meatzman2 Backtraced

Good point. I think by angry defense I meant that your response seemed a tad aggressive in defense of a bunch of fictional character, I think I made it sound as though I was mocking you. That wasn't my intention, I apologize.

'Dumb cunt' is an expression I use a lot colloquially, and I forgot that DLP is not a place for my absent minded casual phraseology. It's meant to imply that they are being a bit silly, not that they are being outrageously stupid. I admit that the sentence does seem over-the-top without the knowledge of my casual use of the phrase 'dumb cunt'.

6. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Hello Death.

7. sincostan

sincostan High Inquisitor

What do you think of these "aspects of death"?

8. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I think they're gay personally.

9. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

:awesome

Now Halibel needs to kidnap Neliel and Ichigo and have awesome kinky three-ways.

But we all know that Halibel is omgevil, and that it's totally never going to happen.

So anybody who still likes this bullshit can go drown in burning gasoline. ;_;

* Inquisition lights the match and jumps in.

10. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ah, personally, I think the latest chapter was much better than the previous ones. Solely thanks to Barragan, but hey. His axe and release are just badass.

The 10 reasons of death? Kinda meh, but nice to know that there's some deeper connection -bullshit- beetween them. Kinda makes me wonder if the 'espada' had a ready mold, and the powers and appearance of the hollows Aizen arrancared were already pre-destined.

Halibel, I seriously liked her better before her release. The current form is fugly. And Hitsugaya managed to survive with some ice kage bunshin, joy.

~I still prefer the constant power upping and fighting to some all-talk mushy chapters.

11. sincostan

lolol don't forget "I can only use this once."

12. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Ohh how I hate that line.

13. sincostan

Yes, someone should compile a list of lame shounen manga one-liners. Also "Don't underestimate us/me!"

14. Inquisition

...the axe isn't badass, it's ridiculous.

*SQUISH*

Might as well just slit your own throat.

It's retarded. It's not at all nice to know there's some bullshit (you even admitted it yourself) backstory that he pulled out of his ass.

If you like a hot girl with big sharp teeth, you must be anticipating something like this.

Really? Why not just watch a Rocky training montage. Over. And over. And over...

15. Inquisition

Double post, but if it's a big deal, hint at a mod to merge it.

Anyway...

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/357/12/

Ichigo better have a one-armed fivesome to counter the fail of this whole "10-Espada-are-srs-abstract-desu" bullshit.

16. Solomon

Solomon Heir

I utterly despise the old man's power. Fuck, that is so retarded.

17. loWall

loWall Second Year

well, the manga is about to get interesting again, at last we will soon get to see a new Bankai..
    and I'm glad Hitsugaya finally shows himself to be something other than an weak captain.
    Though with Kibo Tite's tendency for reversals I wouldn't be surprised if he still loses in the end.

18. sincostan

I can't wait to see the new Bankai. Srsly Halibel will be all, "Turning me into a blooming ice flower just enhances my abilities that I didn't tell you about until now." AKA activates my trap card.

19. Torak

Torak Death Eater

Meh I want Hitsugaya to shredded to pieces all well. At least Halibel tits was worth it.

20. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

Any of you dorks into forum rp's? Bleach oriented, in particular.