1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v7.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Jan 13, 2011.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Again, a prime example of why slash-writers/readers shouldn't be allowed to breed.

2. FreakLord

FreakLord Professor DLP Supporter

Fuck you for making us imagining it.

3. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

You're welcome.

4. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hermione's Love For Her Dark Lord by BuffyHarrygirl24
    Lord Voldermort has an obsession with oranges so when he has his followers capture Ms. Granger who her has an interest in, he has feelings for her and wants her for his bride, but will she give into him and love him after she is captured...
    Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Published: 6-20-11 - Hermione G. & Voldemort

I'm not a grammar nazi but...

5. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

...and the worst thing you picked out was the grammar.

6. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

I always figured Voldemort as an apple guy.

And before you say anything, at least it isn't punk.

7. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

The Essence of Ginevra » by Wolfshadow31 reviews

Harry's fallen for Ginny, but she is with someone else. What happens when Ginny overhears a secret confession when Harry thinks he is all alone? Will he ever experience...the Essence of Ginevra? Rated M for a reason.

Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/General - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,485 - Reviews: 50 - Updated: 5-27-11 - Published: 4-25-11 - - Harry P./Ginny W.

8. Qilin

Qilin Fourth Year

Sarah Palin's backyard, possibly with a shotgun.
    I'm kinda sad, I saw the title and thought someone was trying to imitate Perfume: the story of a murder; where the main character kills a bunch of beautiful women and makes them into a perfume. Only for this, like a potion or something. No wild orgy scene either I'm betting.

9. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

I hadn't looked at it myself. I was just thinking Harry wanted her to rub one off on him.

10. Qilin

Qilin Fourth Year

Sarah Palin's backyard, possibly with a shotgun.
    I didn't look at either, the summary mentions nothing about murder. It was just the odd title.

11. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    7. Fate's Wings » by Above the Winter Moonlight reviews Post-GoF AU. Transforming into a small dove to escape the abuse of the Dursleys, an injured Harry Potter travels to Hogwarts alongside his familiar Hedwig. There he is discovered by none other than Severus Snape and thus a friendship will grow...R&RRated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 82,861 - Reviews: 165 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 4-6-11 - Severus S. & Harry P.

10. Will you be my daddy? » by FanofBellaandEdward reviews After Draco divorced from Daphne, Scorpius is set on finding a second daddy, since Draco told him he only loves men. He has even made a list. Then, one day, he meets Harry and he's dead set on getting him as a second daddy. Will he succeed? Slash, MPregRated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 207,370 - Reviews: 3993 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 7-11-10 - Draco M. & Harry P.

14. Frozen » by swamygliders reviews Ron finds Harry crying in his bed one night after a detention. When he goes to get help for his best mate Harry runs. Where does he go and who finds him? Warning: Mentions of AbuseRated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 93,960 - Reviews: 253 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 4-11-11 - Harry P. & Minerva M.

15. They Read The Future and The Past » by Somerlia reviews What first starts as the Marauders and Lily reading about Harry, turns into a large group of people all reading about the life story of the Boy-Who-Lived. Drama is bound to erupt, in the form of kisses and slaps as they read Harry's story.Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 93,837 - Reviews: 46 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 6-3-11 - Lily Evans P. & Harry P.

18. Not A Fairytale » by Jinko reviews Every fairytale has some truth to it. When Draco Malfoy is used as the Dark Lord's guinea pig, he slips into a daily coma, only waking during the night. The only cure to this is a kiss from his one true love.Rated: M - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 120,883 - Reviews: 534 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 2-21-10 - Harry P. & Draco M.

19. The Rise of the Drackens » by StarLight Massacre reviews Harry comes into a very surprising inheritance. He is a creature both rare and very beautiful. Now he has dominant males trying to pin him to every available surface. What's a boy to do? Draco/Harry/Blaise. Mpreg. Slash. Adopted from Beautiful Kaos.Rated: M - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 61,192 - Reviews: 713 - Updated: 6-24-11 - Published: 5-26-11 - Harry P. & Draco M.

The first page of ff.net and they're all apparently 'serious' fics...

I'm never going fic diving again.

12. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Chapter 4 » by SeverusDmitri18 reviews
    Continuation of chapters 1-3. And some info for some of the characters I'm gonna use. I might make up a few names as well.
    Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-11-10 - Harry P. & Legolas

The reviews are 1:1 - one bashing the author and the other:

Trinity Fenton-Phantom
    2010-04-27 . chapter 2
    great story. keep writing. update soon. I can't wait to read more! This is getting interesting.​

Now you just can't not look at it. Give it a chance and jump right in.

13. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Vera

Summary: BtVS/FireFly, alternate reality/AU for both fandoms, no scfi/supernatural. Prompt: The pairing you want: Jayne/Xander The setting/scenario you want: musicians. the two either are in a band together, or one admires the other -bar!tal

14. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

I did look at the story. Then I looked at his profile. Then I looked at his other stories.

I have rarely seen so much :facepalm and :awesome at the same time.

15. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Daughter of Slytherin » by Annabeth Volturi reviews
    Salena Slytherin, daughter of Salazar Slytherin is crystallized 4 1000 yrs & freed by Dumbledore and Snape.She can see into the future, but she's not happy with her descendant.Snape cares 4 her, & she cares 4 him, but could it blossom into something else?
    Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 90,589 - Reviews: 28 - Updated: 7-2-11 - Published: 10-24-07 - Severus S. & OC

16. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians by MarcusSLazarus

['Power Rangers' crossover] After 'HBP', Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny are given four remarkable gems, giving them the powers of the Guardian Power Rangers, sending them on a search for the horcruxes with aid of Jason, the first Red Ranger

(Harry Potter -> Non-BtVS/AtS Stories -> Crossover: Other)

17. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    http://lolma******/files/2011/03/i-lold.jpg

The world needs more HP/PR crossovers.

18. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

No it does not. My God, no.

19. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Helllooo, self-insert with a bat fetish!

20. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

Did You Hear About The Malfoy's ? by MuteMe
    After witnessing a murder draco and hermione are sent into witness protection, forced to stay at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. But how will they cope living together after such a dramatic break-up.
    Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Published: 7-5-11 - Draco M. & Hermione G.

Not open for further replies.