1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Vote Player: Taure

2. CrackedMind

CrackedMind Minister of Magic

We lynch quickly. Technically Taure ain't dead yet, but it's only been an hour and we only need four votes to kill him.

EDIT: three now that Scittore voted.

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Don't forget HoS, with a total of four posts. At least with the others you've mentioned, they chose to vote. HoS suspiciously refuses to vote.

And Fiat Piscis, I will admit that a combination of naivety and stupidity led me to create that thread. However, it still does not excuse your suspicious behaviour: avoid bandwagoning HoS, vote Fenraellis, rescind vote, start bandwagon against ratstrub, rescind vote, vote Taure, rescind again, and then deliver the final death vote to ratstrub, who was innocent.

At least I only voted once and didn't rescind.

4. CrackedMind

What's with your bandwagoning against HoS? It seems like you have some odd fixation with him.

5. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Yeah, because analyzing strange voting patterns is totally a valid method of discerning who is and is not a death eater, just look at the last game - oh wait, it was completely ineffective and was used by Lord Anarchy as a means of controlling the villagers. Yeah my voting is inconsistent - but I'm pretty sure that's more likely to be indicative of the fact that I've never played before and spent most of day 1 taking caffeine pills like candy than anything else.

You, on the other hand, have been handing out accusations left right and center. You've been telling people to never defend while defending Taure and, when called on defending him, voted for him. People, you have to learn from the last game: were any of the behaviors he's accusing me of exhibited by last game's death eaters? No? They were surprisingly consistent? How odd. How about his TL;DRs - do they remind you of anyone from the last game? Because they fucking reek of the former Dark Lord.

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I count 11 votes, with five new votes since Merrill last put up the counter of 6.

So, only one more for lynch actually.

7. CrackedMind

Wow, I missed alot of people.
    Who will be our last lyncher?

8. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Good God, I said never defend unless you have a good reason. The fact that people wanted to lynch Taure solely based off the floweriness of his posts seemed rather odd to me. It was as if you guys wanted to lynch him more because of his at-times annoying personality than because of the content of his posts. However, my very first post acknowledged that he was suspicious and that he and HoS were the most likely to be Death Eaters. Why? Because he did advocate non-lynching, which is fishy.

I have never defended him. You, on the other hand, have rescinded in a surprisingly consistent manner: to throw the scent off HoS and then to kill ratstrub, without looking suspicious. Each time you rescinded was to either vote for an acceptable target who wasn't HoS or to kill ratstrub while looking "reluctant".

I mean, you started and ended the bandwagon lynch-mob against ratstrub, whom you must have known was innocent. How do you know? Because you're a Death Eater.

Your actions are more suspicious than my words.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  9. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I see a lot of people who haven't voted yet watching the thread, it will be interesting to see who speaks up and who doesn't.

10. CrackedMind

Yeah, I see Mishie and Kensington for one.

11. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Taure: 11
    Fenraellis, Vira, Fiat Piscis, CrackedMind, Krogan, KaiDASH, Zeitgeist, Palindrome, Aekiel, Vesvius and Scrittore

22 players remain; 12 votes required for Dementor's Kiss.

12. CrackedMind

Some one has to vote. there are literally 11 people who can currently vote. Nows the time to do it.

13. Krogan

High Score:
    Mishie, Ken, care to pitch in here? I'm awfully curious why you haven't yet.

14. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

What's hilarious is that you did this by referencing to the previous thread/Rehio. You know, Rehio, who was defending Ashaya on the basis that she hadn't done anything overtly wrong? Which was exactly what you did?
    Admit it, if I'd stayed after rescinding my vote against Ratstsrub, you would have accused me of trying to cause a stall. If he didn't die, people were going to continue to be suspicious of him and fuck up the rest of the game.

We'd be having the exact same argument right now, because you're a fucking death eater.

15. CrackedMind

Can you two stop bitching and get back to the matter at hand, Lynching Taure?
    Maybe call out the 11 people who didn't vote?

16. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

If Taure is indeed guilty, and Fenraellis is indeed a Auror then the Healer needs to do their job if possible.

17. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Looking at the people watching the thread, I think that everyone that actually is online has voted... we just only have eleven people online, hah.

18. Krogan

High Score:
    No, there were multiple people who had not voted watching the thread for quite a while and they left without posting either, its very suspicious. Kensington and Mishie are two of them.

19. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

For the record, I just want to state that I think you are a complete moron for coming forward this early to confirm what we were going to do anyway. :facepalm

20. CrackedMind

Well, atleast we have comfirmation. This could've become an Ashaya-esque situation with no one voting.