1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Suspicious Vira. Oliver went to great lengths to vote agianst himself in order to either prove his innocence or do a epic mindtrick. Either way I believe that Dark Minion has finally shown his true self in yet another potential innocent lynch.

Vote Player: Dark Minion

2. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Both are suspicious so both should die, we just have to decide whom to kill first.

Seeing that Oliver has more votes...

Vote Player: Oliver of Kingston.

3. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    At this point, Oliver has just been far more suspicious than anyone else, I'm afraid. We can't lose more people...

Vote Player: Oliver of Kingston

4. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick.

Rescind Vote

5. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ill do my part but if he is innocent I think Minion needs to be lynched next.

6. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Bedtime for me. Have to vote. Vote Player: Oliver of Kingston

I'll see if I can come and see how things are going before night but I doubt it.

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fuck it, don't kill him now. I don't think he is guilty now. Minion seem's much more guilty and now that I read the thread Vira seems as suspicious as hell. If you want to kill him,kill him tomorrow.

So Vote Player: Dark Minion.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Fine then.

I still think we should have lynched the lurkers.

9. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Those with reassigned pro-town roles have been notified. To reiterate: any infractions will feature punitive punishments.

Dark Minion: 2
    Oliver of Kingston, klackerz
    Oliver of Kingston: 9
    Dark Minion, Atomic Lightning-bug, Vira, Nemrut, Jeram, Kang, Krogan, hgf, Republic21
    Yet to vote:calutron, KaiDASH, mishie, Plothole, Poytin, Scrib, and SmileOfTheKill
    10 votes needed to send somebody to the shooting range

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  10. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Klackers, right now, you are just preventing a lynching. If you don't mind Oliver hanging tomorrow, than you shouldn't do it now. Minion will most likely going next. If we are unable to kill Oliver today because the vote fails, we will try so again tomorrow and this will split the votes unnecessarily, meaning Minion and Oliver both could live on to disturb votes even more.

If they are guilty, great, but even if they are innocent, they became too suspicious to live unless the probe clears them.

11. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

I'm not so sure about this, but since I can't see it going any other way.

12. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

This post has been edited accordingly, to signify an execution. I know that two hours have not yet passed. Interpret this as you will.

Dark Minion: 2
    Oliver of Kingston, klackerz
    Oliver of Kingston: 10
    Dark Minion, Atomic Lightning-bug, Vira, Nemrut, Jeram, Kang, Krogan, hgf, Republic21, Plothole
    Yet to vote:calutron, KaiDASH, mishie, Poytin, Scrib, and SmileOfTheKill
    10 votes needed to send somebody to the shooting range

Day 5 has entered Twilight.

[​IMG]

The twin-suns of Tatooine begin to set....

We reached consensus. Mos Eisley has chosen to send Oliver of Kingston to the Shooting Range. Eager to end the quarantine and resume business, the Hutts are more than happy to lend their execution grounds.

Jabba's men begin to prepare their blasters. Oliver of Kingston struggles in his bonds...

Without the Imperial Governor's pardon, Jabba's men then raise their blasters and fire. The sound of energy bolts can be heard, as Oliver of Kingston chokes and falls at the Mos Eisley Shooting Range, lifeless. However, the tell-tale, blue insignia of the Rebel Alliance is nowhere to be seen...

It appears that Oliver of Kingston was a petty swindler, a mere Civilian. His unscrupulous behaviour was no more than a sign of his boorish, Outer Rim heritage!

Twilight has started.

Twilight is the frame of time between a successful "lynching" (in this case, choosing someone for execution at the Hutt-controlled shooting range) and the natural conclusion of the day. In twilight, you may still post and discuss anything that has happened. However, you cannot vote to have anyone else to receive a Mos Eisley execution.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 08:00PM EST on 7 September 2011

Only the following (19) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

Atomic Lightning-bug, calutron, Dark Minion, hgf, Jeram, KaiDASH, Kang, klackerz, Krogan, Merrill II (Original Creator), mishie, Nemrut, Plothole, Poytin, Republic21, Scrib, SmileOfTheKill, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: 8
    Klael (Civilian), OntheImportanceofLungs (???), Gareken (Civilian), MattSilver (???), Lutris (Stormtrooper), Riley Poole (Civilian), Rehio (Civilian), Oliver of Kingston (Civilian)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  13. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

That's... unexpected.

I really was sure that he was a rebel.

Tomorrow you'll undoubtely go after me and you'll be as surprised when you learn that I am innocent, too.

The rebels have almost won the game by now.

14. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I would yell at you all for being retarded and whatnot like before, but why should I? I figured out everyone in this game that voted for Oliver is retarded and that is an overwhelming majority right there. Considering Oliver died, there is only one person that is not dumb as can be and that is klackerz. Well done klackerz.

To everyone else, you followed Dark Minion like a perfect sheep once again.

15. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

Son of a bitch. I go to fucking school and come back and we've let Minion rope us into voting off someone for no fucking reason. The whole fucking reason Oliver was suspicious in the first fucking place was because Minion accused him for no fucking reason

What.The.Fuck. If we had voted off Minion, by far the most suspicious character, we could have come and dealt with Oliver at our leisure, but now we lose one more person for no reason. Literally. The closest thing to a reason was "Oliver had more votes". Wow.

At this point I doubt it matters if Minion is guilty or not because we're gonna lose two people before we know and even if we do we hit a dead-end because the rest of the Rebels are just laying low and popping up to vote while letting us destroy ourselves. Fuck.

16. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Look, I admit, I'm surprised that Oliver was innocent, but we didn't all vote for Oliver just because Minion said so. Oliver has been suspicious from the very start and if we didn't lynch him today, I assure you, he would have just split the votes right to the end. Call me stupid if you wish, but now we can finally concentrate on bagging Minion. Besides, what if Oliver was guilty and we decided not to lynch him? It would be Ashaya all over again and that's not acceptable.

17. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Jeez a guy doesn't get on for a few hours and look what happens. Right now my suspicions are on Dark Minion and Vira.

18. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

There is no alternative.

We have to hit fast and hard. Of course some innocent people will die - but if we wait and start to discuss every vote over and over again, we'll end the same way as during the first round of the game. Every other time the villagers didn't reach consensus and thus missed a chance to actually hit a rebel.

At this point, no civilian knows who else is innocent. The other Officials don't reveal themselves thus our only chance to survive is to pray to the Emperor and his Lord that we eventually hit a Rebel.

If the mechanic of the Probe would reveal himself / herself we could rely on his / her information while voting on next lynch targets. At the moment we don't even know if the mechanic is still alive. I actually was visited some nights ago, but I won't say when, and I don't know by whom.

19. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Posted at 02:11 PM
    Edited at 02:40 PM

Whatever happened to waiting for the Imperial Governor? I thought it was like, 2 hours or something.

20. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I guess the Imperial Governor told Zeit he wasn't going to save Oliver or something, so we didn't have to wait the whole two hours.