1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The Hand, unless I am mistaken, protects against any kind of Night actions. Including role blocks.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So, wait, Klackerz wasn't protected last night? I know the rebels couldn't kill anyone, but our Probe just got roleblocked at a critical moment. Wtf.

Also, sorry Klackerz, but I will have to agree with Republic on one point. I want to see your evidence against him. If we screw up this one lynch, then we will lose two innocents, one now and one in the night, and then that's game over. This is such an important moment that we must lynch on more than gut feelings this time.

3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I think Republic21 is guilty mainly because of his voting pattern and also because he didn't want to lynch the HRD yesterday. He jumped on the bandwagon every time except to lynch someone which would have been beneficent us. So that makes him suspect number one in my book.

After that my suspect list include calutron,Plothole,Jeram and Kang.

Anyway we have to lynch a rebel today or we lose the game.

@Republic21 If I was a rebel, I would have just lied and said that I investigated someone and found him guilty.

4. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

You can count me out klackerz for I am the Pilot, who controls the Astromech Droid!

I was going to role swap you with someone else but real life fucked my shit up and I didnt get teh message away in time.

My apoligies homies.

5. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

No. I refer you to my earlier post.

6. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Look, I explained my reasoning then. I knew that the majority would vote, so, because I wanted to express some amount of skepticism as to whether this was wise, I refrained from voting. If one more vote was needed for majority, I would have surely voted. It was symbolic more than anything.
    Besides, I was the first to admit to have acted retardedly by thoughtlessly jumping on bandwagons, and you want to lynch me when I decide to actually think things through?

7. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Well, your thinking was clearly flawed yesterday. The moment the HRD was out it meant we should lynch him.

Anyway, I think the most suspicious one is Jeram. As far as I remember he hasn't contributed in almost any way and his reasons for lynching have been something like "I didn't like his face". I'd like to hear what SmileoftheKill thinks since I think we can be fairly sure he is the last stormtrooper.

8. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I second that Jeram is suspicious. His posts are mostly irrelevant, and his only contributions has been to innocent people.

Vote Player: Jeram

9. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

lol Kang you are the Astromech.

If we don't lynch today,we lose because it's going to be 6 rebels,6 emperor tomorrow and we can't lynch a rebel tomorrow with only 6 members as it will be a mis-lynch.

So I repeat again we need to lynch a rebel to not lose.

Jeram seems also suspicious.

10. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

I'm going to bed in about an hour or so, so if any of you have any thoughts on today's lynch please say something.

11. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I think Jeram is suspicious, but if you ask whether he is a rebel, I seriously don't know.

But I seriously believe Republic21 to be a Rebel

12. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

What this guy said. Republic21 you have been on the downlow for most of the game, scheming and conniving no doubt.

If we /have/ to eventually lynch andpeople are going for Jeram instead then I too will vote but come on son.

13. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You guys are suspecting me because you misunderstand what the Hand does? The Hand protects against kills ONLY. And it seems to me that klackerz didn't die, not that it mattered with the Probe. I don't suspect klackerz, but this:

Is just plain wrong. If you are referring to my IC posts, that's a bit unfair. I've been voting using the best information I have, and it seems to me that everyone else has also made the same mistakes in voting.

Also, are we just allowed to flat out say what role we are? I thought that was against the rules.

14. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

We can say our roles if we want, but then the rebel's will also find out who we are.

The only rule is that we can't publicly post any PM's sent by the gamehost which can prove that you are who you say you are.

15. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think it's allowed but if you do so during the early game it will just make you a big target, even if you are lying about your role. Not one hundred percent sure on this though.

We really need to think this lynch through if we want to have a chance of winning.

16. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

So yeah, my thoughts on the surviving players.

Kang-most probably the driver(since no one else has claimed to be)
    smileofthekill-stormtrooper
    Poytin-probably innocent(since he only voted once)
    calutron,hgf,nemrut,plothole-probable rebels
    republic21-90% rebel.
    vira/kenigston/jeram-the last rebel.(i personally think kenigston is the rebel since he started by voting on Jeram)
    Fiat-most probably citizen

Anyway going to sleep now. Hope the Empire still survives tomorrow.

17. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Honestly I don't see that we have anything to go on. However I shall speed up the end of this game with.

Vote Player: Republic21

18. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I agree, we need to end this. If a bandwagon is needed, so be it.

Klackerz is making a mistake here, even if he is the Mechanic, which I'm still not certain of. Jeram has been laying low, lurking and occasionally voting. Playing it safe, probably.
    I've never had anything to hide. I've always been posting frequently, speaking my mind. Even when I knew what I said might be misunderstood, like now.
    Remember everyone, we have no space to mislynch. I don't really care if I go, but it will cost you the game until you realize what you're doing is a mistake.

Edit: Gonna go to bed. I've done what I could.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  19. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I guess this is our last chance. And I'm sorry, Klackerz, but I find Jeram more suspicious than Republic. Republic is just too obvious to the point I can only see him as stupid (no offense, Republic). He caused such a big fuss at not voting yesterday, and I can't see a rebel acting like that in such a delicate period of the game. It's just foolish.

20. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Both are plenty suspicious but Republic always seemed more of a case of trying too hard in a way. Jeram on the other hand seems more subtle at it, more successful.

In order to make the one bandwagon we have count: