1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Can I just ask hgf, where were you when we needed you yesterday? :p

2. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Player: Republic21

Evidence strongly supports this action.

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Are you serious Jeram? What evidence?

Edit: The hell klackerz investigated me. I received no report of being visited, as I should, and if I WAS visited, he'd know I'm a civilian. That's proof that klackerz is lying. Why would you lie like this klackerz, if not to get me out of the picture?

Zeit, shouldn't reports be sent to those being visited? I thought it worked like that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  4. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

klackerz I was here for the last hour but I genuinely didn't believe Rep was a rebel. Make of that what you will. I still don't fully trust Jeram or you just yet but today we have to lynch and I suppose Republic is the only real choice here. There is no reason for me to go against it. If he's pro-town, we lose but I'm going to trust you here.

If you're wondering why I don't trust you entirely just yet it's because one of you could be a rebel considering that we still don't know the roles of Lungs or Matt.

5. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Reports are sent when they are sent. Speculate as much as you desire.

Republic21: 4
    Poytin, klackerz, hgf, Jeram
    Yet to vote: calutron, Fiat, Kensington, Nemrut, Plothole, Republic21, SmileOfTheKill, and Vira
    7 votes needed to send somebody to the shooting range

6. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So, what, does this mean Klackerz is lying about investigating Republic?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Nope. It just means that Republic21 didn't get the message because he was out killing innocent citizens.

8. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It means that either Republic is lying, or Klackerz is. We'll find out which when the voting comes to an end.

9. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

Well, here goes nothing.

10. Vira

High Score:

Let's hope we haven't screwed this up. Klackerz, you better not be wrong.

11. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Ah well, t'was fun while it lasted. Riley Poole was the first one to get it right. My username should be an indication as to my allegiance.

DEATH TO THE EMPIRE, YOUR OPPRESSIVE RULE WILL END SOON.

Our plan was going swimmingly, up until our blocker fucked up and blocked klackerz from investigating me two nights ago.
    As people will see when I get lynched, klackerz was indeed lying when he said he investigated me. Because while I am indeed an ally to the Rebellion, I know the Force Technique of Cloaking. And I was not lying when I said that I did not receive any notification whatsoever. Klackerz was lying.

You may have found me, but my Master will see you all Imperials fallen. The Jedi Order and the Republic will live again!

12. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

[​IMG]

About time.

Republic21: 8
    Poytin, klackerz, hgf, Jeram, Fiat, Plothole, Vira, Republic21
    Yet to vote: calutron, Kensington, Nemrut, and SmileOfTheKill
    7 votes needed to send somebody to the shooting range

Some win conditions:

11 players with 6 Rebels is a Rebel win
    9 players with 5 Rebels is a Rebel win
    7 players with 4 Rebels is a Rebel win, etc.

The Rebels will win if they outnumber the Citizens.

Day 9 has entered Twilight.

[​IMG]

The twin-suns of Tatooine begin to set....

We reached consensus. Mos Eisley has chosen to send Republic21 to the Shooting Range. Eager to end the quarantine and resume business, the Hutts are more than happy to lend their execution grounds.

Jabba's men begin to prepare their blasters. Republic21 struggles in his bonds...

Without the Imperial Governor's pardon, Jabba's men then raise their blasters and fire. The sound of energy bolts can be heard, as Republic21 chokes and falls at the Mos Eisley Shooting Range, lifeless. A tell-tale, blue insignia falls to the ground... And is that a green lightsaber?!

It appears that Republic21 was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a Jedi Knight! Through his Force abilities, he has tried to subvert the iron-clad authority of the Emperor. But not any more!

Twilight has started.

Twilight is the frame of time between a successful "lynching" (in this case, choosing someone for execution at the Hutt-controlled shooting range) and the natural conclusion of the day. In twilight, you may still post and discuss anything that has happened. However, you cannot vote to have anyone else to receive a Mos Eisley execution.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 04:00PM EST on 16 September 2011

Only the following (13) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

calutron, Fiat (PROXY), hgf, Jeram, Kensington (REPLACEMENT), klackerz, Krogan (Temp. LEAVE), Merrill II (Original Creator), mishie (LEAVE), Nemrut, Plothole, Poytin, SmileOfTheKill, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: 14
    Klael (Civilian), OntheImportanceofLungs (???), Gareken (Civilian), MattSilver (???), Lutris (Stormtrooper), Riley Poole (Civilian), Rehio (Civilian), Oliver of Kingston (Civilian), KaiDASH (Civilian), Dark Minion (Imperial Governor), Scrib (Stormtrooper), Atomic Lightning-bug (Human Replica Droid), Kang (Astromech Droid via a Pilot), Republic21 (Jedi Knight)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  13. Vira

High Score:
    After eight long says, we finally got a rebel. :D

I'm both very shocked and proud. Now we just need to tag the rest and turn this game around.

14. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

So yeah, fucking finally.

Now let's go to my pet thoery which has been brewing around in my mind for the past 4-5 hours and which has been 90 % confirmed due to this lynch.

MattSilver/Lungs was most probably a rebel :D. Our Astromech probably got lucky during the first two day and switched the night kill target with a rebel. So mos probably one of the person who voted above is a rebel.

And now to the question of whether I lied about Republic's alliance or did I use two of my investigations on him, my reply is-Does it really matter now?

15. Vira

High Score:
    I agree with this. The rebels probably saw a bandwagon coming and jumped aboard. I'm not sure who to suspect though, but I'm sure there's a rebel hiding in those voters.

No, offence, Klackerz, but while we may have bagged a rebel, if you do lie in the future, it could have concequences. As we all know, gut feelings aren't a good way to judge someone by.

16. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

I don't get the Mattsilver/lungs being rebel part? I think it's obvious that some who voted for Republic are rebels but why do you think one of the hidden kills is a rebel?

17. Vira

High Score:
    Because there's twelve (now eleven) people left. If there were six rebels, then why didn't they vote for someone else and stop us from lynching? The only explnation is that there are only five (now four) rebels left in the game. Therefore, either Lungs or Matt was a rebel because we don't know their roles.

18. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Ah, okay yeah it makes sense now. Thanks.

19. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

HEY SUP ALL.

I'm back from getting stolen by work THE REBELS.

Good to see we killed one of those Jedi Scum.

20. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

This will probably my last post for the game as I may most probably be killed tonight or roleblocked anyway.

calutron,Fiat,hgf,Jeram,Kensington,klackerz,Nemrut,Plothole,Poytin,SmileOfTheKill,Vira are the surviving players.

Of that Jeram,me,SmileOfTheKill can be eliminated of obvious reason. I belive Poytin can also be eliminated because of his general disintrest in the game. hgf should also be eliminated because he didn't seem scummy to me.

Now calutron,Fiat,Kensington,Nemrut,Plothole and Vira are rest. Of these six, four are rebels if we go by the theory that Lungs/Matt was a rebel.

Vira is the Dark Jedi Master Lady- There is no doubt about that in my mind now. Vira and Republic21 lived in the same planet ie Corelia.

Now calutron is probably the roleblocker since he was missing for the past few days and Republic21's post said that the roleblocker didn't block me.

Of the last two Nemrut and Plothole are probably the last two rebels

@Jeram-Protect whoever you want to protect. Hopefully the rebel's may mess up.
    Anyway it was fun playing the game. Hope it's still not over and I live to see another morrow.

tldr: Lynch calutron tomorrow, lynch vira the next day, then lynch plothole/Nemrut.