1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I wouldn't really like the Lump. It's like a giant target on your back screaming "Come at me, Witch!"

2. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

:facepalm

So you saw a way the witches could exploit the information, and then said you should not be given lump, which implies you have a strong role. For your and the towns sake I hope you were joking.

3. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

I have no time to write a looong post but there's so much to say and I'm off to class, so I'll be back around 3 hours later. (See, Lutris and Kai, I posted.)

4. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

As an added note- write down your thoughts and suspicions in your QuickTopics, people. Some of you haven't written a thing in them yet, which is fine since the game has only just started.

Write moar!

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I've been waiting for the game to start to say this:

Lump Vote: Lutris
    He's so awesome, he probably already knows everyone's roles. :awesome

Seriously speaking though, I'm pretty unsure like last time. I can't fathom why anyone would actually ask to have Lump given to them, with the giant "kill me please," sign it puts on their backs. Well, except maybe the Benevolent Old Dame, but that's a toss up.

Here's to seeing what other people say before I make any sort of vote at least. It worked out for us last game, and the chances are roughly the same that it works for a Pro-Town role again, but who knows. (3:10 vs. 4:13 comparative ratios)

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I would be a good pick for Lump, though I don't particularly want it. Feel free to vote for me. I'm voting for myself, because I don't trust any of you fuckers.

Lump Vote: Ashaya

7. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    /me stares with paranoia.

Lumporz: Lungs

8. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeeeeah, I'm not really willing to give Lump to Lungs or Ashaya. Though honestly, I don't care who Lump goes to in the end- it's not like it was really used last time.

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I guess I'm maybe happy for Ashaya to have lump? She's tricky to spot when shes scum, so that's an issue.

I'd rather wait for others to post opinions and maybe go for lump too, but if no one else does then I guess Ashaya will be the default.

I don't want to be coaching any of our power roles (judge/vigilante/priest etc) in the thread, but checking whoever does end up getting lump at some point is probably a good idea.

10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

So, considering the timing, should I be calling you "Madame"?:p

Honestly though, I see your point. Anyone that starts up initial-voting for somebody else is innately suspicious... and logically(as much as logic can be applied in such a situation), only a really idiotic Witch would begin a vote for themselves for Lump.

Not to say that I support you though, since it's still kind of quirky to see you asking for Lump directly after my post. Outright saying "I would be a good pick for Lump" is a rather specifically vague statement.

11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I meant, I'd be a good pick for Lump because I have no other powers at all, so then I'd have some form of power.

But really, I just don't trust most of you, and I'd hate to vote to give a Witch Lump on accident, and feel like a fucking idiot.

12. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

This may be foolish of me, but Fenraellis has been pretty damn reliable in every game I've been in. So... in lieu of a better alternative...

Lump Vote: Fenraellis

13. KaiDASH

>Ashaya softclaims MUGGLE

hm. Like I said earlier, I'll vote lump for you if nobody else states that they want it (if someone does, I'll evaluate and see who is better).

Kens: I disagree with giving lump to people who don't ask for it.

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

^ I wasn't aware it was possible to not have a role at all...

15. KaiDASH

It isn't!

Maybe Ashaya is suggesting shes (removed because it's -ev town to say this!).

=p

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

There isn't really a 'muggle' role... although I guess some of them sort of qualify. If Ashaya is anything like I was last time, I certainly didn't want to have a reason to use my power.

Anyway, Kensington, I appreciate the thought, or at least the motivation for it, but I don't really want any reason to be night killed early if I can help it. I've technically been a winner the previous two games, but I want to actually make it through a game for once.(cue getting killed on the 11th hour... again:mad:)
    If the town had not been so indecisive at voting last time, the Witches plan to have Lutris suspicion-lynched rather than using a night kill on him, could possibly have spelled a quick death for him. I imagine they will be a little more pro-active this time in that regard, rather than leaving it up to chance. Something I would rather avoid. Then again, they have also notoriously fallen apart at the end the last two games I've been in.:confused:

Hopefully the other players wake up and participate soon. I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I don't have a problem with staying up late. I would like to see their input too.

17. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

....Well someone needs lump, not everyone can say they don't want it because they don't want to die.

I guess it'll be going to Ashaya or lungs... but it's always good to have options.

18. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So Fenraellis really doesn't want Lump, and he's advocating lynching people. Not being passive in game.

Someone needs to get Lump. We're not going to be able to progress until it's given out. Fen seems like a good enough choice, he's a smart player.

Lump Vote: Fenraellis

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Fair enough. For what it's worth, I'm very slightly more trusting of Ashaya's self-nomination, than I am of Lungs reactionary one.

20. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wasn't reactionary.

Now I'm reactionary. :p

But... why Fen? o_O I dun trust him.