1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Lump Vote: Ashaya

Here's my reasoning: If she is a witch, she'd be fairly difficult to get rid of. The attention brought by the lump vote is helpful to weed her out if she wasn't, although I don't think the witches would risk exposing themselves by trying to receive lump. If she's a civilian, she'd more than likely be telling the truth about her role's significance, and so we won't lose too much if she's targeted.

What I was looking for in my question, by the way, was any justifications you two would come up with to remain alive rather than be killed by the witches. You both came up with reasons why you might not be killed - trying to frame you; not a significant enough role. But neither of you played it up particularly, and considering that the lump receiver is the most likely player to be checked first, I think we're fairly safe for now.

2. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Current Lump vote tally:

Ashaya: 8 | Ashaya, Irene, KaiDASH, jas, Fenraellis, Vira, Kensington, Palindrome
    Fenraellis: 4 | Rehio, jslk, Castiel, Klackerz
    Necrule: 1 | Necrule
    Lungs: 1 | Lungs

9 Votes needed for majority out of 17. 14 Votes have been cast. 3 Votes remain.

Pyracrys, Aziraphale, and Fiat still need to vote. One more vote for majority, so hurry up and let's get the ball rolling.
    -----------------

Current Lynch vote status:

Lungs
    :1 | KaiDASH (D)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, who hasn't voted for Lump yet? Come on, we need to move on from this already and start lynching.

4. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Seriously, five hours without any posts...? I'm mostly been waiting for Lump to get over with, so we actually have something new to talk about. I know that Fiat went on some trip and would be coming in late some time today(or tomorrow?), but I've seen Aziraphale in the "Active Users Viewing This Thread" section several times.

5. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Well, I'm finally back from instilling the fear of upperclassmen into grade nines up at Muskoka and Lutris-Willing, am playing.

A combination of sleep deprivation and the consequences of two days of late night partying's made it hard to organize my thoughts, so pardon me if I say something totally fucking retarded. I'm just posting this before I either go out and drink 4-5 coffees or go to sleep. Here are my thoughts:

- In response to Kai's question, I've got to say I think that (aside from priest) Acolyte, Detective and Vigilante, not in any particular order. The Acolyte is an essential role, as they can keep the most important player alive and get witches killed if they try to roleclaim Priest. The Detective can see who died each night - the sheer levels of power in this role really shouldn't escape anyone. Vigilante's importance should also be self explanatory. If it's not, go over to Tinyhunt 1.0 and see how Zeit killed a witch before Lutris revealed himself.

- In response to the Lump vote: I don't really trust anyone, but there's so little information to go on that it's hard to make what anyone would call an informed decision. I still think I'll probably Lump Vote Player: Ashaya because she's actually asking for it and I can't see a reason why scum would want to draw attention to themselves by getting Lump. This ties into my third point because...

- The Priest - whoever he or she is - should probably investigate Ashaya because the whole 'I've got no power role, I swear' thing seems like it could be suspicious. It isn't necessarily, but giving the lump to someone without at least taking some precautionary measures is ridiculous. We lucked out with Lutris last game, don't assume it'll happen again.

- I'm just as conflicted this game as I was at the beginning of last game as to whether or not we should lynch on the first day. I'm sure that once my brain's working properly I won't be and will be able to figure out which one sounds better.

- Seriously, people? I was gone for he majority of 3 days out in the ass-end of nowhere and we haven't even managed to finish a lump-vote?

6. Vira

High Score:
    People are being lazy again, just like in SW. :(

7. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

We have a majority now, Vira. As soon as Lutris confirms we can move on.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Vira use your jedi mind tricks to convince people to post!

9. Vira

High Score:
    Kai, I'm not a Jedi Master anymore! I retired days ago, don't you remember?

10. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Once a jedi, always a jedi.

Also: we should probably avoid being SW lazy, as that let Vira win even after being outed by the cop-equivalent.

11. KaiDASH

The only jedi retirement package is DEATH.

12. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Current Lump vote tally:

Ashaya: 9 | Ashaya, Irene, KaiDASH, jas, Fenraellis, Vira, Kensington, Palindrome, Fiat
    Fenraellis: 4 | Rehio, jslk, Castiel, Klackerz
    Necrule: 1 | Necrule
    Lungs: 1 | Lungs

9 Votes needed for majority out of 17. 15 Votes have been cast. 2 Votes remain.

Lump the Loyal Panda has been awarded to Ashaya! Her votes now count for two.

-----------------

Current Lynch vote status:

Lungs
    :1 | KaiDASH (D)

13. Vira

High Score:
    Yay, progress~

Okay, are we lynching today? Or are we going to let the Judge deal with the lynch at the end of the day?

14. KaiDASH

I want to pressure some people so the judge can make a more informed decision. (And I'd rather it go to majority lynch tbh)

Last time aekiel got judge lynched and he hadn't said much of anything - It was basically a shot in the dark!

I don't want that to happen at all this time.

(and yeah, I'm working on a reply to the posts that happened while I was sleeping too!)

15. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

I'm more for majority lynch, really. Like kai said!

Zeit: I can see you viewing the thread. All I can say is: Fuck you. D:

16. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

I'm for majority lynch, reasons stated in my response to Kai the last time.

PS sorry, i just fixed my modem. Disconnecting every few minutes was totally NOT fun D:

17. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

"Praise Lutris, for we have Progress!"

I, too, believe that a consensus will be greater than a Day 1 Judge-lynch, as it would seem to be the more informed option. Don't want to lynch our Pope on Day 1 again.:(

18. KaiDASH

wrt lynching, currently I have a deadline vote on lungs!

The only other person I'd put my vote on at this point (prior to further discussion) is aziraphale.

The reason for both of them being is that they've literally said nothing of value! So our town power roles can't form an opinion about them. Obviously, this is a bad way to be for everyone.

So, let's hear somedat talking.

19. Vira

High Score:
    Okay, then. Who is suspicious? I know Aziraphale is rather popular in that regard, but who else?

20. KaiDASH

edit by doubleposting: If anyone else has people they want to hear from, for any reason, that is cool too!

---------- Post automerged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

edit by doubleposting 2: VIRAAAAAAAAAAA y you ninja me