1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

We're only gonna lynch him if he fails to answer us adequately. He has nothing to worry about provided he doesn't reply like this:

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Fiat, if Lungs reply and proves himself to be not an idiot, I'll apologise and put "I'm retarded" in my sig for the week.

As it is, Fen is ever the rational one so I'm going with what he says and not changing my vote. Fiat, my vote is a deadline vote for a reason. I'm not refusing to give any chance to lungs.

3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I almost want to see that happen...:p

Also, guys, seriously, fighting with the Tags, since you can't fight in-thread? Oh, and considering where we are, couldn't "Hermione" at least have been spelled correctly?

4. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

And who put so many Zeit tags? They're hilarious though, I'll admit :p

5. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Zeit started it.

And I think the Hermione one is from Kai. It was in the last thread.

/irrelevant post.

Eh, I don't like it on principle - we're killing a guy because he pissed off Irene in the last thread with a little trolling. I'll switch over, though, if it looks like the vote for Azira isn't going to work (which it's starting to now).

6. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

At the moment I am undecided on who to lynch. It was established last tinyhunt that lurking was not a major advantage as the townies became very focused on those who were lurking and I think that is how Rehio got killed IIRC.
    That being said, reverse psychology could be employed right now between our two lurkers and they are actually working together - if rather poorly.
    Deadline Vote: Aziraphale
    Simply because lurking is not really conducive to winning for the town. All it does is bring unnecessary attention to them if they are innocent, or appropriate attention to them if they are witches.

7. KaiDASH

I'd strongly prefer that both Aziraphale AND Lungs feel like they have to talk - Give the judge more options if it comes to that.

Also, FIAT WHY DONT YOU LOVE HERMONIE TOO.

[​IMG]

8. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Kai: Hermione would scold you if she knew you misspelled her name :p

/irrelevant

9. KaiDASH

I'm very ok with that.

/end of shitposting

10. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm not going to pretend I read any of that cept for Lutris's posts about people voting to lynch me for lurking.

I'm really sorry. I'm currently being yelled at in a hotel room for not working on my debate-related evidence production every single minute, and being on irc ever several minutes.

I'll read it in bed when they finally let us sleep. It's 12:38 am at the moment.

/me is really sorry.

11. Irene

... Fu, Fen, why do you have to be right?

I'm sorry, lungs. I should give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm very sorry.

Rescind Vote

Deadline Vote: Aziraphale

I'll give you a chance, since you actually want to post and Aziraphale is not posting at all (Frankly, it's getting annoying. Please do it soon.)

12. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

...Lungs, I'll hold you to your word. Please post something of value when you get the chance.

So now, Deadline Vote: Aziraphale

I don't like lurkers, but because you're lurking, idk if you're scum or not. So please do contribute.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I don't think Aziraphale is a witch mainly because the witches should have learned their lessons about not posting in the tinyhunt thread. Gonna vote for him anyway just to remove lurkers

Deadline Vote:Aziraphale

Also KaiDash should definitively be investigated in the first few days.

14. Fiat

I feel for you Lungs, post whenever you can but I'm putting a lot of faith in you - if it turns out that you're retarded/scum, I'll have lost to Irene. I'll also have to pull out my trollishly broken PO team and fuck shit up with pokemon that really should be banned.

15. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Okay, let's lynch Aziraphale today and we can deal with Lungs later if we have to. I don't mean to intrude, but Priest, can you investigate Ashaya tonight and KaiDASH the next night? We must not let KaiDASH use his power for evil.

16. Fiat

I kinda think that trying to coach the Priest any further than I already had isn't a great idea because it lets the scum plan around the checks. It's also pretty scummy, if the accusations thrown at me all over the last few threads were anything other than retarded - if Vira/Klackerz was a witch, such recommendations could be used to lead the priest away from Townies. I'm not outright saying that one of you - or both - is scum, because I certainly wasn't when accusations of me directing the thread were tossed at me, but it's certainly kinda suspicious.

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

If KaiDash is a witch and we don't lynch him soon, he may be able to soup everyone just because of his power in Mafia games which he probably got by sacrificing innocents to the Mafia God.

Also Pyracrys seems suspicious in his posts.

18. Irene

Both Vira and klackerz make a good point. But Klackerz, you are a very possible night kill if you're innocent. You're simply too good.

19. Fiat

Or, you know, too scummy. One or the other.

20. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I don't care who the priest investigate. I just hope he/she choose smartly.