1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Edit by doubleposting: yay, it works. thanks, palindrome~

---------- Post automerged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Kai, you ninja-ed me >.>

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Haha, Sorry. I mean day. Lutris wants Day to end faster.

3. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am going to sleep and then test in morning. So prolly won't post for like 12 hours now. Don't lynch me in that time. :p

4. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Hey, I'm back. My vote is going to be;

Vote Player: Ashaya

My reasoning is as follows: (Straight from my QT)

Ashaya - "I meant, I'd be a good pick for Lump because I have no other powers at all, so then I'd have some form of power.

But really, I just don't trust most of you, and I'd hate to vote to give a Witch Lump on accident, and feel like a fucking idiot. "

Biggest scum vibe on this post in a while. "Woe is me, I have no power!" And then saying "I don't trust you guys" when in reality most of the players are going to be town. Freudian slip on being a Witch?
    This post just reeks.

Why would you go out of your way to open a game with this kind of post? I realize that probably the priest is going to check her at night because she got lump, but then she can soup kill and possibly wreck us if she gets lucky. But maybe the Priest will fuck up, maybe a million things will happen. I don't entirely understand how I gave anyone a scum vibe since I didn't have any chance to post. I think killing me is a mistake, there are much more suspicious people like Ashaya, and Irene just does batshit insane stuff that leaving her alive doesn't seem +EV, but thats tomorrow night.

Also a note to Lutris and everyone else really; I think its underhanded for the game organizer to message me and tell me to move it along when the time allotment for the day is not up. Theres a reason that this game has a time limit for day and night; ITS SO I CAN USE THAT TIME. Constantly messaging me is basically discouraging me from playing, because you just keep being annoying and pestering me into making a rash post, and I don't agree with you that "Any post is better than no post". This is a strategic game and thus I need time to develop strategy, rushing me into posting just so there are posts in the thread is ridiculous. Had to get that off my chest incase I die tonight.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It doesn't matter if Ashaya is scum as the Preist will definietly check her. Sorry, Aziraphale, but you're way more suspicious than her.

6. Azira

List how I am suspicious.

7. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You are purposely not posting while planning a stradegy. Pro-town people don't do that. When I was scum in SW, I was very careful how I posted and presented myself. Not to mention that lynching Ashaya over you would be stupid at this point. We'll check Ashaya tonight, but we need to lynch someone today, and you are the prime candidate.

8. Azira

"Pro-town people don't do that" ? So you just stated something out of the blue, without backing that up in any way whatsoever, and that makes it true? Are you going to use this arguement every day you want to lynch someone? Please try again.

9. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Aziraphale, you're suspicious because of your hat.

Alright, seeing as no one has joined me on Team Lynch Irene, I suppose I'll swing my vote so it will count.

Vote Player: Aziraphale

10. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ugh, considering those recent posts from Azira... well, he's not getting off the hook any time soon. And voting to kill off Ashaya? Just a bit silly.

I'll vote because Lutris wants the day to be shorter for now, and because Aziraphale is going to get lynched anyway, might as well do it sooner so that the timezone shifts a little in my favour.

Lynch player: Aziraphale

11. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

LYNCH VOTE TALLY:

Aziraphale
    : 13 = 7/6(D) | Vira, Klackerz, Kensington, Irene, Palindrome, Fiat, Necrule, jas (D), Pyracrys (D) Castiel (D), Necrule (D), Fenraellis (D), KaiDASH (D)
    Lungs: 1 | Rehio (D)
    Ashaya: 1 | Aziraphale

9 Votes
    are needed for majority. 14 Votes have been cast. 3 Votes remain.

AZIRAPHALE will be Lynched at the end of the day (in approximately 7 hours) unless either a) 3 or more people rescind their votes, or b) 4 or more people switch their votes to Standard Votes to end the Day Phase immediately.

EDIT2: Okay. I derped and am forced to replace Palindrome with a reserve player. This goes to show how derpy I am. Herpaherpaderp. Moridin will be receiving a PM containing details to replace her provided he posts in the thread. This change will come into effect as the Night Phase occurs. Little Knee is next on the list should Moridin not respond. I'd like to thank Palindrome for her grace in accepting this undeserving situation.

Edit: Stop fucking posting your votes right after I fucking update the vote tally D8

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  12. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

I agree, doesn't look like a better person to lynch is going to reveal themselves with jazz hands and a Rose Parade band, damn it.

Lynch Player: AziraphaLe

13. Azira

Huh. Oh well, you'll find out what I was soon enough. Hope you use it wisely.

14. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Roles are not revealed after death in tinyhunt variants.

15. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Haha, well I'm being replaced with Moridin unfortunately. It was great playing, although I didn't get to play for long. Hope you guys have a good game. o/

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Unless Azir is that role that can make the mod role claim or something. I just hope he isn't to important of a role...

17. Azira

I meant they will find out by how the game will unfold.

18. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Well, if Lutris actually wants the day to end early...

Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: Aziraphale

I'm hoping you weren't actually an important role (though, I'm hoping even more strongly that you're scum.) In the event that you're actually the acolyte or something... well, that's a bad way to start off.

19. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Knowing our luck he's the priest or detective.

20. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I wouldn't put it past him to be the detective and not saying anything in his defense just to spite us.