1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Not Sure Kai. I don't really suspect you, But Zeitgeist has been jumping all over the place accusing people with his massive tl;dr 's and then withdrawing his positions for no real reason.

He's the second person to accuse me of being scum for choosing OllieK the first day for the random lynch. Now the first person was jwlk. I don't know weather OllieK is scum or not: the reason I voted to lynch him had more to do with probability than anything else, as I had stated in that post I felt a we had a better shot at killing a separatist on the first day if we chose from the pool of band-wagoners rather than everyone.

I had specifically stated that fact and brought it twice afterwards as well.

Now both Zeitgeist and jwlk have accused me of being scum, by citing that I voted for OllieK for no reason. I believe they were being obtuse and dense on purpose, attempting to bring lynches on to people who they believed might be the weakest link in the group, especially in the early stages every day; but their plans were derailed.

I strongly believe that both Zeitgeist and jwlk are separatists.

I will today move to lynch jwlk

Vote Lynch : jwlk

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

You're hiding things, Nae'blis.

For instance, the reason I am scummy (and no, 'hiding something' is not a scumtell for any reasonable person). You post this reasonable sounding thing, but if people look at what you are saying closely, they would see that it is utterly devoid of content or actual reasoning.

Oh. The other thing you've been hiding is that you're scum.

Vote Player: Nae'blis

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Sesc, I didn't "bail" when I realised I could die. I'm simply withholding my suspicions, because I'm really confused at the moment (courtesy of your role-reveal) and because my posts have done absolutely nothing to lynch a Separatist. =/

I'd be fine with a KaiDASH lynch, although I have very mixed feelings about him. Honestly, I have no idea who to vote for. Urgh, I'll just follow the perennial concept of lynching lurkers.

I'll probably regret this. :(

Vote Player: Nae'blis

4. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I am making my post for this day phase as for the next 18 hours I will sleep then fast and pray, Kai isn't scummy enough to vote to kill him now, if I have a chance I will be on later to vote based on anything that might happen.

5. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kai, could you provide a bit more reasoning as to why people should vote for Nae'blis?

I'm not adverse to a Nae'blis lynch, but it does seem to me that there are other players who are more suspicious. Not least among them calutron, who just made a complete out-of-left-field vote for jwlk.

6. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

.....I don't think I had mentioned your name once this whole thread D:
    Do you think you can find the quote for me?

7. Nae

Nae The Violent

Ha! Why so quick to jump on the bandwagon Zeit? :D

Without even questioning anything I said and blindly following KaiDASH when all he has to say in his defense is that my post is really vague (which I admit it is, but kai knows what I'm talking about).

Citizens of the republic, I propose to lynch both KaiDASH and Zeitgeist. These two have done nothing other than posting massive amounts of tl;dr's which are filled with vague and uncertain speculations against almost everyone else. I now firmly believe that these two are scum and have been conspiring against us from the start. They've both been very careful in their posts, and others, while still annoyed by them, have refrained to vote against them.

If you lynch me, you lose another pro-town player. My role is chaotic and unpredictable at best, this is the most I'll say on the subject. Think carefully about who you'll vote against.

I say it's time for at least one of these two to die.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  8. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

That was really oddly done...

9. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

I say we stay on jwlk. If he turns out to be we can lynch Zeitgeist.

---------- Post automerged at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

*turns out to be scum

10. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

I voted for you, because I really don't know what else to do at the moment. The people whom I deemed most suspicious have then showed evidence that they were innocent, and the confusion from the AWOL Renegade has left me in the dust. :(

The one thing I know for sure is vote for somebody who lurks and doesn't say much. You've only really posted to vote, and Sesc said it nicely when he drew a finger at you.

It's even weirder that you just pop out of the woodwork now to vote for KaiDASH. Lurkers aren't pro-town, and that is something I actually can recognise even through my faulty scumdar.

/hates being confused

Anyway, I have to go to dinner now, and my internet access will be limited to a mobile-phone. Feel free to lynch me while I'm away, if you want. I probably deserve it, after being such a retarded Citizen. My suspicions towards Kai and Sesc have amounted to nothing. DD:

11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I hate to not vote for the two contenders, but I get a really scummy vibe from calutron. He votes for the randomest people for no real reason, and that's reason enough for me.

I will likely change my vote later based on how he and other people respond to this. Honestly, Nae'blis, Kai, and calutron all strike me as suspicious, but I'm going to go with my gut on this one.

Vote player: calutron

12. Skeletaure

High Score:
    A disturbing trend is developing of people accusing the person who accused them. Protip: someone thinking you're scum doesn't make them scum. Let's try to keep rational here, people.

Also:

Lol.

13. KaiDASH

Sure Taure.

On day 1 he makes this post where he says

Which is basically "I'm going to join this bandwagon, but I am not going to join it right now. Also I think he'll get lynched whether I join it or not".

That's basically 110% scum talk right there. It lets him have plausible deniability when Schrodinger gets lynched, like "Oh see that post, yeah I was totally weary of that! Plus he was gonna get it whether or not I did anything."

Followed up by this post, which is him being resigned to voting Schrodinger under a guise of "Hey all! I'm actively scumhunting by being decisive and stuff!"

Also, I've kept a log of votes for each day - this is how things went down on day 1

Sesc votes Schrodinger
    I vote Schrodinger
    Ashaya votes Schrodinger
    Taure votes Schrodinger

after 4 votes, three of which are by people I am reasonably sure are innocent, it is more safe for scum to jump on

OllieK votes Schrodinger
    Kang votes Schrodinger
    hgf votes Schrodinger
    Nae'blis votes Schrodinger
    Scrib votes Schrodinger
    Nemrut votes Schrodinger
    SmileOfTheKill votes Schrodinger
    Sesc unvotes Schrodinger
    Riley Poole votes Schrodinger
    Custer selfvotes despite not having a vote on Schrodigner (wtf??)
    Sesc selfvotes
    I unvote Schrodinger
    I vote Schrodinger
    Sesc votes Schrodinger

Now, Nae'blis is right bang in the middle of that there bandwagon, the perfect hiding spot for scum.

14. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Am I the only one who thinks Zeitgeist is incredibly suspicious? I mean obviously I have no way to prove that he's a separatist but seriously there's a serious separatist vibe coming from him. KaiDASH no longer seems as scummy as before IMO, but Nae'blis doesn't really strike me as the separatist sort. I'm a bit wary of defending anyone but can someone at least tell me why he should be lynched?

EDIT: Ninja'd, seems plausible. I'll have to think on this. Still suspicious of Zeit though.

15. Nae

Nae The Violent

...that is not even an argument. (talking about KaiDASH's post)

My second post:

is exactly what is says. A random person has to die on day 1. Sesc and others who tried to delay the proceedings were looking for some excuse that might point them to some other direction where they could at least have some certainty that they were voting for the right guy. The chances of that happening are minimal. Or are you suggesting we simply should not have lynched anyone?

Schrodinger had to die. So of course I voted for him.

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

You make no sense. Did you pull my name out of a hat? Why would you randomly vote someone you know nothing about... scummy. :sherlock:
    Vote: Calutron

I didn't even accuse him! He randomly voted for me, and then said to just lynch me anyway. That sounds kinda suspicious to me. If I wasn't sure there was some sort of jester role I would think that was him..

17. Skeletaure

High Score:
    To be honest, Kai, the argument isn't all that convincing. There are plenty of people in the "middle of the pack", and Nae'blis doesn't really stand out to me.

Calutron is, I think, more suspicious, and I think there is now a decent calutron bandwagon forming.

Vote player: Calutron

He's either scum or HRD.

18. KaiDASH

Oh. Speaking of the HRD, if they want to come forward today and let us lynch them, that'd be pretty grand and something I'd be totally ok with!

19. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Ashaya, you're gut has diarrhea, those are the only feelings you're getting.

Now onto my defense:

I'm not a separatist, I do sincere believe Zeitgeist and jwlk are both rebels. If I'm wrong, then do whatever.

20. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Not that sure about jwlk but I agree on Zeitgeist.