1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, I'm disinclined to trust an, as you say "self-admitted Separatist," but do as you will. We will likely be back at a chaotic situation tomorrow anyway.

If nothing else, at the point that Sesc 'revealed' himself, if he was fake, the real Senator was definitely alive and could have called him on it. Then later, unless Lutris was the Senator and just didn't say anything before he died, but I rather doubt that. Either way, at this time, and almost especially with this new effort of the Separatists, I am more inclined to believe Sesc's claim as true.

Hah, the Separatists could even honestly believe that Sesc is the Renegade, but either of the options that I listed in my second point could be messing with their conclusions. I wouldn't be overly surprised if the Jedi Master used their power on the Senator, because if Custer is being honest, then the Jedi Master was not role-blocked, and he doesn't know of any other specific people to use his power on.

Actually, by that token, if Custer was being honest, and they have been role-blocking Sesc, and if the Jedi Master swapped Sesc... then it means that the Renegade is cleansed, and perhaps more importantly, it would mean that Sesc was swapped with the Sith Lord, as he is the only remaining target that has Night Kill immunity. As such, we would have confirmation on the identity of the Sith Lord, if the Jedi Master would reveal him to us.
    Of course, if Custer is lying(as is probable), then it's an attempt to frame Sesc at the very least.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Or like this.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap I'm about to die. WUT DO? I know, BLAME SOMEONE ESLE!!!1!"

Then he picks Sesc.

3. Nae

Nae The Violent

Been wondering that myself.

Fen, I was busy during the entire day 2 and also during the night. I'm afraid I didn't swap anybody on night 2. I did swap on the first night (Sesc and kaiDASH).

Vote Player: Custer

Because it's about time a scum got killed in this game. As for Sesc, I'm not willing to take Custer's word on this. As Scrib said, this is a risky game, but we can't afford to fall into this trap again. Sesc may be the renegade but Custer is a separatist. (Besides, I really don't think the other separatists would've gone through with this. There are more of us than them, so chances are, letting the renegade run loose could have worked in their favor.)

Or this could be their plan from the beginning. If that's true, we're fucked.

4. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

After we've lynched Custer we should take a look at who voted for KaiDASH after he told he was the probe. There just has to be scum there. Also Kang's fucking weird vote for Calutron should be looked at. We totally could've lynched Custer that day.

Obviously we're going to ignore everything Custer says and lynch the shit out of him and I propose we lynch Kang tomorrow. Nae'blis, klackerz, Sesc, Ashaya and Oliver of Kingston are the people who voted for KaiDASH at first and I think we can assume at least one of them is scum. There's also me and Fenraellis who voted but Rescinded our votes after KaiDASH came out as the probe.

Then there are the five people who voted after that, among them Fenraellis. Out of
    Custer, Kang, Scrib, Jwlk and Fenraellis, Custer is going to be lynched today, Kang is mighty suspicious, Scrib seems kind of scummy, Jwlk is dead and Fenraellis seems innocent to me.

I'm also going to go through this thread again and check if anyone has similar voting patterns with Custer. I have nothing but time today.

5. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

That vote for Caultron was supposed to be for KaiDash but it got mixed up in my head with all the kerfuffle and double speak that was going on. In the end I rescinded it anyway and voted for Custer. Who then tricked me and most of us into voting for KaiDash.

6. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Vote Player:Custer

Fuck I really thought KaiDASH was a scum. But even when he came out, you all went and voted for him anyway. Anyway leave that.

Now the people who I mostly think are scum.
    hgf- because his voting for Custer was very very similar to the way he voted for Republic21 in Star Wars 1.

Riley Poole- He's lurking like a pro and has not posted anything since the end of day 2 and I see he is lurking now.

7. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Actually, I was asleep klackerz -_-

OT: Fuck me, KaiDash was telling the truth, I got suspicious when he said he was always "pro-town even when he wasn't" which was why I voted for him.

Custer: Fuck you, die now. Starting that bandwagon on Kai in such a high profile manner, he's either Separatist or the HRD attempting to goad people into voting for him. I say a another night of no night kills will only aid the town's cause.

Vote Custer

8. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Out of the 4 rebels left I think it's perfectly possible that 2 didn't vote for Schrodinger on the first day. In the first day lynch the ones who abstained were Fenraelis, Jwlk, Klackerz, Lutris, Silens Cursor and Zeitgeist. Custer voted for himself, calutron voted for OliverK and Relic voted for Taure. Of these Jwlk, Lutris, Silens are dead and Custer will be soon. That leaves us with calutron, Relic, Zeitgeist, klackerz and Fenraellis.

What do people think? Should we maybe look for our targets for tomorrow's lynch among these guys? I'll keep reading the thread further to see if I can spot anything suspicious.

9. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Voting recap so far:

Custer: 8 Votes
    SmileofTheKill, Zeitgeist, Calutron, Fenraelis, Nae'blis, Kang, klackerz, Riley Poole

Sesc: 1 Vote
    Custer

Yet to Vote: 9
    Ashaya, Hgf, Oliver of Kingston, Relic, Scrib, Sesc, Taure

There are 16 Players remaining so 9 are needed for a lynch.

Oh, and if you don't know the order of priority for night actions, it's in the first post in this thread, near the bottom, right above the reserve list.

10. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Just one more vote until we lynch our first Separatist. =D

hgf, I notice you're lurking and not voting for anybody. You also threw accusations at people like baseballs from a pitcher. Please, stop prolonging this lynch and act pro-town. =/

(fyi, just woke up, thanks to my crazy sleep cycle. Surely it'll fix itself today. D=)

11. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Why does it matter if I'm prolonging the lynch? I still have stuff to say and I'm not sure how long the twilight would last. I'm obviously going to vote for him later on if no one else has at that point. Right now I'm going through this thread trying to look at voting patterns and stuff like I said earlier. I'm at page 13 at the moment.

Calutron, Zeitgeist and Relic abstained from voting on both days and the impressions I have from going through the thread for now, is that Zeitgeist, Relic, klackerz and Kang are suspicious as hell IMO.

I'll try to finish reading the thread and post a longer post later on about my suspicions.

---------- Post automerged at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

When I say abstained I mean that Relic voted for someone else and Zeitgeist didn't vote at all. Calutron voted for someone else and abstained. Sorry about that.

---------- Post automerged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Need to triple post. Something popped up and I have to leave. If the twilight isn't going to end in 2 hours I'll be able to get back and explain why these people are suspicious to me. I have to say now that I have a feeling that out of klackerz/Kang only one is scum. I just don't know which one. If I can't get back before twilight ends I'll explain tomorrow.

12. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

You are throwing suspicion all over the place hgf and you seem very suspicious, because you voted for Custer just after KaiDASH came out with his probe claim just like the time you voted for Republic21 when I came out with his guilty verdict in SW1.

13. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

So... we need nine people to vote with no other bandwagon... I see we've made our choice.

14. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

It was a quick day, especially considering days of the past. Unlike other days, there was no doubt that someone was going to meet their end tonight. After much discussion, it was decided that Custer should meet his end.

The Lynch Mob does their business quickly and viciously, perhaps as angered and excited by the days events as I. After the lynch mob was done with its grisly work, I conducted a quick search of the body. Searching the body revealed...

Custer was an alien, born and bred for distraction. Custer was the Falleen Slave-boy!

The final vote tally of the day was:

Custer: 10 votes
    SmileofTheKill, Zeitgeist, Calutron, Fenraelis, Nae'blis, Kang, klackerz, Riley Poole, hgf, Scrib

Sesc: 1 vote
    Custer

Abstained: 5
    Ashaya, Oliver of Kingston, Relic, Sesc, Taure

We have now entered Twilight. Twilight is the time between a successful lynch and night. No lynch votes may be cast, but discussions may still occur.

The following 17 people can post in this thread:

//Ashaya, Calutron, Fenraelis, Hgf, Jwlk, Kang, Klackerz, Merrill II (Creator), Nae'blis, Oliver of Kingston, Relic, Riley Poole, Scrib, Sesc, SmileOfTheKill, Taure, Vesvius (Host), Zeitgeist//

Graveyard
    Schrodinger (Civilian), Silens Cursor (Adjutant), Nemrut (Civilian), Lutris (???), KaiDASH (Probe Droid), Jwlk (Jedi Healer), Custer (Falleen Slave-boy)

15. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Hurray, our first Separatist kill. Now the pro-townies are free to use their powers to ferret out the rest of them.

Edit for Taure: There are quite a few roles that would help us. The Clone troopers can vouch for each other, the Seer can look into people, the HRD can give us another day and the Jedi master can still save someone at some point. So even though we lost two, we still have enough to win this thing.

One more thing: The HRD can't help us now and should stay hidden until tomorrow so he can't be night killed. Taure you silly man, are you trying to start something?

16. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Only we don't have a probe and a healer...

I think HRD seriously needs to come forward. I have no idea wtf the HRD is doing. HRD's lynch would buy us a day so that the seer could get more info without loss of pro-town life.

17. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Only post for the day, was asleep then I was with my lawyers (read: parents) all day working on paperwork. I have to say, my training tells me that we won't be seeing a separatist kill tonight.

18. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

Taure: Lutris may well have been the HRD.

19. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Obviously I meant tomorrow, not tonight.

Scrib: Possible. However, there are two or three people left alive whose posts scream "Lynch me!". Now, obviously they can't all be the HRD and some are likely scum, but I bet one of them is.

I have a suspicion about who the HRD is. However, I won't say until tomorrow for the reason highlighted by Riley.

20. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I logged on today expecting chaos, but hey! We killed a Separatist. Sorry I didn't have a chance to get on and vote.