1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

I'm unsure whether we should let the judge lynch Matt by not voting or lynch Lknee, but I'm not that convinced of her guilt. So for now, no vote from me.

2. Geabe

Geabe Guest

Works for me, but know that I have my eye on you for now. Meanwhile,

Rescind Deadline Lynch Vote: Little Knee.

---------- Post automerged at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

KaiDASH. Time-check, please.

3. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I mean Irene during #werewolf. Sorry for the confusion, all.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

About 26 hours til day ends

5. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Can you even get a read off of someone in #werewolf? I've played 2 times and no discussion occurred other than "let's lynch vira," the first time.

6. The Santi

The Santi Professor

That is the single worst excuse I've ever heard. If you had just left it at being a dumb mistake, I would have thought you were just being stupid and ignored you. By actually trying to claim that you wanted the game to move faster, you leave me with one of two options.

1. You are a complete fricken moron. You wanted the game to move faster? At the start of the first day, you wanted the game to move faster? Even if you are pro-town, I now have serious doubts about your ability to see the game through.

2. You were fishing for information. Since there are more Pro-Town people, and any witches/warlock/thrall would have to be fucking retarded to give their roles away, I think you're scum. What kind of scum, I don't know, but you're scum.

Regardless, I don't want you around anymore.

Lynch Player: Little Knee.

7. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

You know, I don't approve of being judgelynched. Would've be much simpler if I just, you know, died last night, so I could be chilling in Angelville, drinking milkshakes and roasting marshmallows while plotting of ways to rid the place of dhulli because honestly, worst company ever. That way the town could all move on and do the right thing, like picking names out of a hat and lynchmobbing them... like, say... /me looks at list. Gaebe? K whatever.

Anyways, would be a waste of a judgelynch. Why? 'Cause if I am the Warlock, won't do shit. And if I'm innocent - which, come on, is much more likely statistically (Seriously, think about the dozens of permutations there could be - I could be a random innocent and dhulli BOD'd. I could be the Survivalist/Traveller. I could be the Survivalist/Traveller and dhulli BOD'd, or angel protect'd, or... Et cetera. See the point? Me being scum is not as likely) - then gg judge and town, bestest move ever. Right now there's seriously no big suspect - the random failed bandwagoning for Irenus or LittleKnee are just that, random - and I know I have no clue. So, I just want the town to do the right thing. Sitting around and deciding to leave my fate to the judge isn't cool, but we can still be smart and not bandwagon for the lulz. Plenty of time left in the day and if somebody puts their feet in their mouths, they're free to and we can bandwagon that way, but if we go the day without killing a possible innocent for the stupidest reasons, then maybe the town is worth saving! In theory.

8. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Like I said before lynching Matt is a bad idea since odds are, he's not scum and even if he is the Warlock, we can't do much about it until the thrall is dead. As such, I think we should go over what has happened so far and see who has been acting strangely. As such, the biggest suspects for me right now are: LKnee, Lutris and Ashaya.

9. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

First one's derped hard so that's understandable, but reasoning for the latter two? Gut feeling?

10. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Foot in mouth disease aside, we need a Lynch to today either way.

Vigilante can't make a Vigilante Kill without two consecutive mislynches on two consecutive days. We'd be set back without any Vigilante Kill until Night 4 at this rate.

Detective also learns the role of whoever dies during the Day as well.

These two roles are crucial to giving info to Town. Provided dhulli wasn't either of these, we'll need to have a Lynch happen no matter what to make full use of them.

11. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

If that's the case... Hmmm, I'm sorry Lknee, but you're really the most suspicious right now.

Vote Player: Little Knee

Wait, sorry, meant a deadline vote.

Rescind vote

Deadline Vote: Little Knee

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  12. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Well, fuck it. Even though I trust that the judge is still alive and see no fucking reason to lynch Knee (and considerably more to lynch Geabe)

Vote Player: Little Knee

So long, Bride of Lungs.

13. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Matt: Lutris and Ashaya having been acting strangely all game, not as odd as LKnee, but still.
    but anyway, I'll change this if either somebody more suspicious comes up, or LKnee gives a good reason to not lynch here but:

14. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I don't actually think LKnee is scum, just overenthusiastic. But I agree that we need to lynch so that the town roles can gather information.

Sorry, LKnee, but we do need to lynch somebody.

15. Lungs

High Score:

I'm having misgivings about this, because I haven't made any analysis on the past two days worth of posts, and I don't like voting blindly, hence the deadline.

16. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

I have nothing to say to defend myself here, other than a fact that I'm innocent. I might be stupid, or - like The Santi said - a complete fricken moron, but I'm just a civilian, not a villain. But you people are also correct, we need to lynch somebody, and so far the most possible candidate for it is me.

Well... farewell. Hopefully I can be more useful in death.

17. Lungs

High Score:
    *sigh*

Please try harder as an angel, I guess?

Fail!Angel is probably more -ev than fail!town :X

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Current Votal:
    little knee (3+4): Rubicon, The Santi, Fiat | Irene, Mishie, Moridin, Lungs

There are 22 players alive, so 12 is a majority!

19. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Fucking goddamnit, I wrote up a long post, and my computer ate it D8

Anyway, Silens, no subtext, I've just been being short and to the point. I am really tired now, so I'm not going to rewrite my whole post, but I will say that Little Knee was pretty suspicious to me, and I was voting for her in the post that got lost. I guess I don't have to, now. Next up, the other little Asian girl, Irene. Then the third, Lungs. ;)

20. Geabe

Geabe Guest

Why me. :(

I'm for one, not Lynching Little Knee, simply because I do not think she is evil. Or, to use the more common term, scum.