1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Fillerpost free since '93.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I did not use the Mayor Hit Squad against you.

I am not the Vigilante.

I'm urging the vote towards you because we need to find out who the warlock is. Unfortunately for you, you just happened to survive during the night after Matt already had. I don't want to lynch you, but we need to find out what the fuck is going on.

If you survive then you're the warlock, or somehow you're the Enchantress and survived through hereto unknown means last night.

If you die then we'll go straight at Matt. With Irene soft claiming a role that would let her survive a nightkill/first death that leaves either you or Matt with the short end of the stick.

And I know that Irene is telling the truth because she is innocent.

That means one of you is lying.

I'm sorry it had to be you, but look on the bright side. I'm probably going to die tonight if the Angels don't pony up and protect me... well... :fire

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Day 3 is OVER

Fenraellis was going to be lynched, but he lived anyway!

It is now NIGHT
    - Night lasts for 24 hours or until all night actions are in.

(To clarify, Fenraellis DID get lynched, and he lived through the lynch)

Lynch Votes
    Fenraellis (10+1): Castiel, Vira, Kensington, Moridin, Vesvius, Jon, Nemrut, MattSilver, Geabe, Ashaya | Lungs,
    Vira (0+1): | The Santi,
    Geabe (1+0): Silens Cursor,

No vote: Mishie, addictedforlife, hgf, Fenraellis, Rubicon, Irene

Livelist@n3 (19/23)
    Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Vira
    Silens Cursor
    Mishie
    The Santi
    Vesvius
    Moridin
    Jon
    addictedforlife
    Castiel
    Geabe
    hgf
    Fenraellis
    Nemrut
    Rubicon
    Kensington
    Lungs
    Irene

Deadlist@n3 (4/23)
    dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris

---------- Post automerged at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Doubleposting for a few status updates:

Rubicon is being replaced by someone, night may be extended to give the replacement time to get a grip on things. I strongly prefer to replace people at night, so let me know if you've been modpoked and you need a replacement! (or if you haven't been modpoked, but need a replacement anyway).

I have written the night 2 story! (link here)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    k, here's your filler.

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Night is over, it is now Day 4

Kensington has been killed in the night!

The Dancer danced too.

Day 4 will last for up to 72 hours from now

Rubicon has been replaced by Aekiel!

The people that I've poked need to post more actively today!

Livelist@d4 (18/23)
    Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Vira
    Silens Cursor
    Mishie
    The Santi
    Vesvius
    Moridin
    Jon
    addictedforlife
    Castiel
    Geabe
    hgf
    Fenraellis
    Nemrut
    Rubicon -> Aekiel
    Lungs
    Irene

Deadlist@d4 (5/23)
    dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris
    Kensington

6. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Relatively sure is innocent:

Silens, Jon, Irene, Irene's Lover.

Relatively sure is guilty:

Geabe. Fen (Warlock).

7. Vira

High Score:
    So, wait, is Fen the Warlock or Enchantress?

8. Jon

Pretty sure he's the warlock. TBH I'm surprised he hasn't tried to soulsteal anyone since he's been outted.

9. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Maybe I need to reread his posts again, but what verifies Silens as innocent after Kens's death? (Agree about Geabe and Fen, though)

Could be either, couldn't he? No true idea which, but still, both bad scummy scum. Both have their fair share of problems in order to take them down, too.

I'mma gonna reread Kens's posts for a bit before I try to figure if he pissed anybody off... though it's possible he was just a random target, like I was on the first night. Tricksy witches throwing people off.

10. Jon

Can you guys, while looking see who supported Fen without any real evidence to back them up?

11. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Don't forget we can use desperado lynch to kill warlock... if Desperado is still alive, that is.

12. Vira

High Score:
    Yeah, I like that idea, Irene. Hey, Desperado, if you're alive, please come sacrifice yourself.

... Please? D:

13. The Santi

The Santi Professor

I've gotta ask this same question.

Silens, I don't think you're scum, but was there something btw you and Kens that I missed?

Also, props to everyone that recognized Fen as scum. I totally missed that one.

14. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Jon, you would rather see observations through other peoples' personal filters? There are only a few hundred posts to analyze, silly goose.

Aside from that, I'm quite sure that I would Soul Steal if I could. There wouldn't be much of a point not to do so. Especially before the lynch attempt yesterday, since I knew I would survive through to today anyway, giving me another opportunity. It does make me wonder if you are not the Vigilante due to the reasons that I laid out like I suspected though, or else you would be a more likely Soul Steal target than I, due to being a more directly dangerous town role to the Rogue Warlock's(or more directly his Thrall's) existence.

Either way, I'm still curious why you instantly voted for me after I survived, when you did not do the same for MattSilver who, all things considered, survived a night under similar circumstances. Perhaps MattSilver was the Warlock to your Thrall, thus the discrepancy in your voting patterns? It would help make sense, as I was otherwise confused by MattSilver's Post #403.(With that blasted smug Snivy staring at me.)
    Do you want me to back my theory up? Here are some supporting posts from both you and MattSilver:
    Post #44 - Sounds suitably sarcastic for the Thrall, which gains the role of another player, although I'm not sure why you opted to hide in plain sight.
    (Note that during the course of the Mayoral voting, MattSilver loosely counters Jon, advocates being wise about voting, then ends up not even casting a vote.)
    Post #294 - The most blatant evidence supporting my case. This is your reaction to MattSilver surviving, but when I do, you immediately cast a vote with no preamble.
    Post #327 - Here MattSilver jokes about dying, and passingly throws out Gaebe's name. Then he talks of a Judge lynch and how it would either be wasted(aside from the fact that revealing the Warlock isn't necessarily a waste, as several people made the point of yesterday), or killing an innocent.
    Post #428 - This actually bothered me. MattSilver is so indifferent about things, just as Jon accused me to be in Post #399, yet aside from Silens moderate countering(which was admittedly wrong about my own innocence in a general sense), suspicion against MattSilver seems to fade away.
    Post #452 - Despite the previous post, he doesn't bother casting a vote for me until several other people in between have already done so.

-----

Anyway, I think I've made my case as best I can. Kill me if you wish, as I hardly have the justification to deny being Anti-Town, but as an individual I am not really much of a threat. That, and a known enemy is significantly less dangerous than an unknown enemy. You might wish to do something about my two 'protections' if you do wish to kill me though. Well, I suppose you could do a hung vote and hope the Judge is still alive to follow through.

Something to consider.

15. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

To reply to the first bit of "evidence" right away, I'll note that in my QT I wrote "and yes, I'm aware of the irony if Fen turns out to be the Warlock". Interesting post. Though, nobody can put Jon under a thrall. He is the Walrus. He cannot be tamed.

16. Jon

Since you apparently missed it.

And for what I said about Matt.

You survived a night kill and a lynch.

There are people who have alluded to their roles at this point. We can't afford to wait any longer.

17. Vira

High Score:
    Fuck this.

I'm the DoB and my death curse is currently pointed at Fen. Please lynch me.

Vote Player: Vira.

18. Jon

...Why do I have the sinking sensation that dhulli was the judge, and now the thrall is the judge? -_-

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Vira, I rather doubt that, since if I was the Warlock, that would be a direct invitation to Soul Steal you, thus rendering one of the two non-Witch means to kill a Warlock moot.

20. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Not during the day, ho.

Vote Player: Vira

KILL HIM, VIERA!

---------- Post automerged at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Wait. God damn it.