1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Vote: No Lynch

I think it's kind of self-explanatory.

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Still need some potential targets for mr boy king, so get cracking on that I think!

(I've already gone over why I don't think I should be the one to suggest people)

3. Fiat

Kai, you mean known lurkers, right?

Azira, then. #1 choice.

4. KaiDASH

Well, anyone we want to hear more from really.

Known lurkers, people who are lurking specifically in this game, people who have said derpy things, whatever.

5. Fiat

Azira fits all of the above. My statement stands.

6. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Typing on my mobile phone now. Sorry for not posting that much. It was a hectic two three days and I am currently on a bus going to my home.

So yeah Aekiel and Zeit agreeing with each other. That seems very suspicious to me. I expected to see a fight.

I don't know if the voting pattern will help in witch hunts since the roles are not revealed. I also don't know if we can trust our Boy King to use his head and kill a scum since I don't trust anyone but myself.
    Will vote later.

7. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Known lurker? That's bullshit. I was active in DE2 and was just lynched on lesstiny because of rl not letting me post. You know who I want to lynch? You, Fiat. So far you've made a plethora of posts whining about getting lynched in another game, posts having literally nothing to do with this game. Every post of yours is filled with vehemence and people seem to follow the stupid shit you say because you say it so loudly. So you kill me today, then finger someone else tomorrow while claiming how good you are? I say lynch the Asshole and that's you.

Vote Player : Fiat

8. Fiat

You lurked so hard in DE2 that everyone killed you. You also advocated doing random shit because 'number crunching' isn't fun. I'd say you fit the qualifications damn well.

---------- Post automerged at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Also: My discussion with Zeit? Serves to establish the questionable value of post analysis. It also shows that you haven't actually read a decent number of the games, because if you had you'd see that I was not lynched during those games, because the justification seemed shitty then too. It's much more relevant than 'lolol, let's do random things because chaotic/almost-lost games are more fun.'

---------- Post automerged at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Also, while I'm at it: Never once claimed to be good at this. In fact, I've repeatedly mentioned that Irene calling me a power player is erroneous.

I wouldn't hesitate to say that I'm better at this than you, though. You lurk, get called on it, die, and then don't bother to defend yourself in any meaningful way other than a couple of lines of vitrol that usually end with 'vote player fiat.' It then turns out you were important and just didn't give enough of a fuck.

9. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's not so much intentional lurking than it is that I was not on a computer yesterday and I woke up relatively late today and I can only really post after reading this thread now.

And from what I can get so far, it is that the only one really suspicious to me at the moment is Aziraphale but that is only for his weird aggressive tone. Voting for a lurker is a "meh" tactic right now, we are still at the first day and it's hardly a theme of someone if he or she didn't post much until now. If that continues over the next day, sure, it's a lurker. But on the first day may just have been unfortunate timing.

As such, I am going with

Deadline Vote: No lynch

10. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Erk. I'm currently trying to catch up on the thread - sorry about not having posted much so far, guys. My time's been really sparse yesterday and this morning. Luckily I'll have all the time I need for the next week. Good to see we're actually getting somewhere with voting so far, from what I see. Will post with my vote later once I've caught up.

11. Fiat

Hence why I'm not advocating voting for someone who's lurking right now, but for someone with an extensive history of lurking. 1 day? Not a theme. Two games - when it got them killed in both? Definitely a theme.

12. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I'm awake, I'm awake.

A few things I've noticed when going through this thread:

Vira seemed really quick to pick up on a joke I made. And when I say really quick, I mean that she jumped on that shit over a day after it was made and directly after she knew I wasn't going to be on to defend myself. That screams suspicious to me.

Custer is suspicious. But then again, Custer is always suspicious to me.

Aziraphael's last post screamed of a NO U! which means to me that he's likely innocent, as chances are that a mafia player experienced enough to get into this game would know better then to lauch retaliation accusations.

Finally, Jwlk didn't defend himself from my vote, when I saw he was on in the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread". Not defending yourself is actually a good scum strategy. Don't mention the vote and maybe it'll go away. I was just messing around and wanted to apply pressure when I voted last time, but now I'm thinking I hit it on the money.

13. Fiat

Think of it this way: it worked for Little Knee.

14. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Dammit this is confusing and hectic as hell. What to do other than randomly vote a player and see their reaction.

Deadline Vote: Dhulli

15. KaiDASH

Consider... actually thinking about things?

16. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Indeed KaiDash I'll simply piece together a scum list from the first two days discussions. Or I could try and provoke a response from Dhulli who is rather suspicious purely because he is Dhulli.

17. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Well, other than Zeit calling for me to be investigated because he doesn't have a decent read on me, I genuinely can't make heads or tails of where I should vote one way or another. That said, I can't even get that irritated with Zeit, simply because we haven't played in a game with each other before.

Hell, I can't even look at people I normally consider stupid as all hell, because they've actually been moderately intelligent posting here for once. Gah.

Standard Vote: No Lynch

18. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Not voting is for pussies. As is Deadline Voting.

I agree with Vira's post (asking how to play Town, Vesvius, seriously?), so until further notice: Standard Vote: Vesvius

19. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote: No lynch

We have a certain amount of mislynches before town is fucked. Let's not fuck this up on the first day. I'll do the worst-case-scenario calculus later today.

20. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Dude. It was a joke. I thought that was kind of obvious.