1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/NightKill - Gilgamesh wins

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Oct 30, 2011.

1. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

You have to threaten me with a ban on the forums considering you can't do anything useful in game. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Did Sacrifice really attacked Mishe here? If so, it will be nice to have a clue on what other people fight like.

2. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Sacrifice, it's a shame that you're completely retarded as I actually have posted in this thread, and in my very first post I pointed out that I would be at work for the next few hours. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm not able to get onto DLP from work, as such the reason why I didn't post after that on Day 1 is thanks to the fact that Lungs is a retard and gave you guys the ability to end the day early 8 hours after it started. This meant that for people in different time zones, the were either asleep, or just at work like I was.

The reason why I haven't posted so far today is that the day started whilst I was asleep, and then I was busy with work for around 10 hours. After that, the reason why I didn't post is that there really isn't any reason to. The whole reason why lurkers are considered bad in most mafia games is that it makes it hard for people to figure out if you're pro-town, thing is though there is no town in this game, it's basically every man for themselves.

I'll respond to your retarded attack later Sacrifice since Lungs isn't on right now and there's a lot that he hasn't explained in the game, it didn't help that his post was so vague...

3. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

"You sure are an arrogant hypocrite Gaebe; accusing me of not speaking while you sit on a perch mumbling incoherences like they mean something."
    Sneakthief let out a sigh.
    "And not only do you interrupt my sleep[quite literally], you also insult me with a pebble. You'll pay dearly."

/ waits for lungs

4. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

About the lurker who didn't even post a single post, I didn't meant you. I meant Nemrut.

As to why I attacked you, I simply did it because I CAN

5. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Jeram's breathing was labored as he struggled against the restraints that held him.

"M-master," he whispered as the small stone flew at impossible speeds towards Sneakthief.

His will, strong even without the strength of a Noble Phantasm, broke free of the binds, though his spirit remained susceptible to its influences.

"My sister Divine," he prayed at the Sun. "Grant your sibling one more chance!" He drew the Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi with a flourish and sped through the air.

"God's balls!" Geabe cried out. Immediately, the Trusty Knife at his hip slid out of its sheath. He grabbed it without a thought and attempted to parry the larger man.

"Hurk," Geabe groaned as he nearly lost his limbs.

Geabe, with odds in his favor, has survived a counterattack from Jeram.

Geabe sped back with all his speed and loosed the prepared stone at Jeram.

Jeram roared in shock as the pebble ricocheted off his sword.

Despite huge odds against him, Jeram has survived an attack from Geabe.

Geabe suddenly realized an aura of impotence about his body that he had never felt before.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" Geabe shouted at Jeram, who only smirked.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
  6. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

A brief look of annoyance crossed Jon's features as Jeram broke free from the restraints that held him down, and vanished into the daylight. He briefly considered hunting the rabid dog down, but in the end decided against it. He had no want for such vile creatures in his presence.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  7. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

With that the real source of Sneakthief's anger became apparent. Jon's aggressor, Jeram, was his servant. However, something else seems to be bugging him, as a flash of annoyance passes his face.
    Sneakthief let out a sigh and relaxed for a moment. He looked up at Gaebe. "Goliath was killed by a pebble. I just wanted to point that out." Sneak paused again, and turned to Jon. taking in a breath he spoke,
    "I humbly ask you treat Jeram as a King."

8. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Sacrifice strains his Shinigami eyes as he aimed his PSG-1 at the fighting Geabe and Jeram.

His eyes have become more accustomed to the high speed movements of the Servants. He aimed his scope at Geabe and looked above his head. The blurry red text of his real name and time of death. Sacrifice then aimed his scope at Jeram. Surprisingly, the red name above his head was extremely clear.

"Haha, I now know your true name!" Sacrifice laughed. He now wished he possesses the Death Note which Light Yagami used to create chaos in Japan.

Then he pointed his sniper rifle at Sneakthief, who is standing meekly watching the fight. Just as he was about to fire, he stopped. He thought something was missing, the bullet he fired at mishie ..what happened to him?

9. Lungs

High Score:
    Day ends in 20 minutes.

10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Okay, so that was a rather revealing battle.

Hmmm, but what to do with that knowledge...

11. Lungs

High Score:
    Fen, It is now Night.

Please.

---------- Post automerged at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

The bullet slid through the air.

"Hey, what's that thing," a quiet voice muttered.

Mishie looked up.

"That looks like a very slow and ineffective red bullet. I wonder who fired it."

He shrugged and walked off.

The bullet hit the ground behind him.

Mishie turned away, as all cool cats do when explosions happen, but there was only a splattering sound.

He rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Yuck, is that blood?"

Sacrifice is preemptively awarded with the title Thread Idiot.

Sacrifice is preemptively awarded with the title Not Kiritsugu.

12. Jon

Okay.

Seriously,

Which of you faggots hasn't finalised their night action yet? You're holding the rest of us up.

13. Lungs

High Score:
    Today's Soundtrack

It appears that Rin has not forgotten me despite the years. Perhaps I'll give her a call at some point...

As I woke this morning, I was irritated by the long night, in which I tossed and turned.

Giving a look at my dream journal, I realized that I had woken up several times. There are quite many things I do not understand in it.

There is an interesting expression that I feel I must decode. It is 'herp derp', and I have used it in my dream journal to describe 'lurkers'. I wonder what it means.

I am gravely disappointed in the lack of conflict. There can be no wish granted without enough bloodshed - and while I despise the loss of life, several deaths to discover the Root of all magic... would be far better than the thousands that Sponheim Abbey experiments on every year.

Waver Velvet is taking votes: Should he call Rin to ask her out?

14. Jon

Vote: No, Don't be a creepy older guy. You were fighting in the war before she even had to worry about feminine hygiene products.

Jon
    glanced at Smile, Master of the Holiloli, and gave him a cool, pleasant smile, and drew forth a Noble Phantasm. "Smile, surrender your loli unto your King, and I shall not butcher you where you stand." He paused, and set his drawn Noble Phantasm aside. "No, do as your King commands or I will destroy you with pure intent alone."

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  15. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Vote: Call Rin

Fight :3

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  16. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

pre-script: Read my Qt, Lungs ._.

Vote: Call Rin

She's cute.

---------- Post automerged at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

And the awards...
    maybe I can get the most number of Awards by the end of this game, eh?

---------- Post automerged at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Sacrifice stares at Jon with his Shinigami eyes. He could not see it clearly before, but now the red text was declaring Jon's real name.

With shock, he cursed his own stupidity. He walked up towards Jon's direction, but two guards blocked him. Sacrifice just glared at them, and they returned to their original position. Several more guards rushed at Sacrifice, who enchanted a simple spell, making all of them fall to sleep.

"Jeesh, I just want to meet someone." Sacrifice shook his head, and continued walking to Jon.

Jon stared down from his throne with his as-usual arrogant eyes and raised an eyebrow, ready to draw his Noble Phantasm should Sacrifice get too close.

Sacrifice raised his hands to show no malicious intent. Then he bowed down at Jon.

"I am sorry. I have not noticed before, but I understand my own foolishness now. You are truly a King, Jon...no, Your Majesty." Sacrifice sincerely greeted the great King.

17. Lungs

High Score:
    Waver Velvet stared at Sacrifice in bemusement.

"Aren't you his enemy?"

"I think?"

Waver stared in despair. "Definitely not Kiritsugu."

18. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Of course I'm not Kiritsugu, whatever made you think I fought for justice?
    :facepalm

Bloody heck, I actually missed.....must be the wind.......

19. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

It was one huge bloody mess :3 Do clean it up.

Nah. Wind was alright, its your skill :p

20. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Vote: Creep Rin

Anyway, why are you so interested in my supreme loli-ness, Jon? Then again, I suppose it was all the rage both then and now...