1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham - Draw (Demon Mayor Wins)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Nov 15, 2011.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

What am I supposed to do? Just go 'well shit I have some lynch votes better roll over and die without voicing my suspicions or attempting to prevent town from making a mistake'

Also lol at this

So.. If I am playing mafia, I have some type of gameplan, and (implication) the only people that have game plans are scum.

Does anyone else see how incredibly ridiculous that is? Because yeah...

2. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Nah no contest, I'm done defending people. All me sticking my neck out has done is give Kai ammo to turn this on me. So I think I'm through going back and forth with him on it this day period but if you guys do lynch me just watch how Kai will start spoon feeding you everything and watch him turn on anyone who tries to threaten that.

Edit: I'm through Kai, I think you are out and out scum but all me getting into this contest with you and trying to help that ungrateful Lungs has done is turn the sights onto me. You needled Zeit into quitting for kicks and I think you should be lynched but theres just nothing left I can say to convince people to agree with me. If you want lynch me after Kai but I think he's a threat that needs to be stopped now, the only mistake the town can make is listening to him.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Krogan, you gave the role list a good look. You could name a role like Hush off the top of your head. And a majority lynch vote isn't anything new. What I'm trying to say is bad counting I can understand. Sympathize even. I just don't think I can believe it.

Your comment about old grudges is a bit closer to the mark I feel.

---------- Post automerged at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

And jesus do I need to work on my typing speed..

4. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

My philosophy with "power players" is to let them be day one, see who's still alive on the second day, then start analyzing what they say/do.

Anytime Kai lives to around day 3/4, its automatically suspicious to me.

5. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Important news:

No editing your posts under penalty of modkill. If you have something else to say, post it and let it merge.

Didn't think this had to be said, but apparently it did.

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Meh, I've been skimming Kai & Krogan's last few posts. My mind will not be swayed, and it's just a bunch of mindfuckery. I am going to stick to my vote for Kai, and his role will factor into my opinion of Krogan and Lungszeit.

Really, I just want this day to be over so that we can start Day 2 and have some actual information. :x

7. Krogan

High Score:
    Believe what you like Kalas, I really just don't have the energy to keep this up. I've said my piece and now its up to the rest of you to decide what to believe.

---------- Post automerged at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Sorry Ves, it won't happen again. I've never deleted anything, I just add to what I've already said.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Is killing me before info roles have any real idea a thing you really want to have happen?

9. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

In this case, yes. I'm a believer that it is best to lynch someone Day 1. Today, it is you.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    I'm not sure what to think Krogan. What i believe though, is that the first thing any good mafia player can do is let go of old game grudges and play the hand he's dealt. The game is ruined in any other case. And you are a good player Krogan.

There's only one explanation of events that's really making sense to me atm.. Unless you can give me a GOOD explanation of what went down..

Vote Player: Krogan

11. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I am going to go ahead and vote against you, Kai.

Vote KaiDASH

12. Krogan

High Score:
    I've got to be honest Kalas, I don't really understand what your asking me for here. Are you asking me to explain what happened over the course of this game? I'm kinda confused here.

13. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yep yep, I think i'll stay with my idea of Lungs/Krogan as scum for now...

So, for my vote i'm going to VOTE KROGAN

14. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Oh, I forgot this thread existed. Sorry, but I basically skimmed the last two pages because it's gotten very boring.

Anyways:

Vote Player: KaiDASH

15. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Player: KaiDash

Hooray we have a winner, I'll bandwagon on him, honestly there are a few ways things can go.

Kai needs to roleclaim to live, and if he's scum, we'll catch him in his lie, if he's a good guy who needs to be committed to do the best (do we have any?) then he did this on purpose the ass. or he's scum and we get a lead early on to who is dirty.

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yah well Kai is either dead, or about to be dead. ... Though i think thats 16

17. Koalas

High Score:
    Last post before bed so I'll try to be short.

You defended Zeit for no reason I can see. You had to much knowledge of the game/roles/number of roles to be thinking Zeit was in danger of lynching. As a vet your beyond holding grudges/alliances from one game to another, especially with a break to cooldown in. And, though it was early in the thread/day, attempts to question your motives were laughed off as shifting the blame.

In short, nothing you've given me holds water. That last line was my way of saying tell me something I can believe.

18. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Eh, I know I'm late to the party and all, but Krogan/Silens, you do realise your reason is shit because Zeit actually quit because of me right? Kai didn't trigger the explosion, I did. While I'd love the idea of Kai taking the role of the bad guy I think your reasoning is flimsy to say the least, Krogan.

That said, I'll go back and read the thread thouroughly before deciding. Both Kai and Krogan seem scummy now, so...

Get ready for the daily Irene tl;dr post in an hour...

19. Koalas

High Score:
    15 actually guys. Though nice jumps onto the bandwagon we should be against >.>

20. Krogan

High Score:
    Alright Kalas I'm just going to take a stab in the dark here and assume what you want is a full explanation of what I've done in this game so far from my point of view.

In these games I like to keep relatively quiet and I do not enjoy being the center of attention one iota however I know that Zeit was having actual real life issues going on and that he only joined this game because he was talked into it so KaiDASH openly stating that he was pushing his buttons and needling him for kicks really just hacked me off. I know what its like to have real life issues occur during these games and try to maintain civility at the same time. Then on top of that he started the idea that because of what Zeit said he's scum and I decided enough was enough and I simply wasn't going to sit by and watch that happen. I found his attitude and his heckling Zeit for kicks like that both suspicious and rude and it made him reek of being scum to me. I saw and still see literally zero downside whatsoever to removing KaiDASH from the game but all I had intended to do originally was point out that he was being an asshat and make my vote for him.

Then Kai after needling Zeit like he did tried to get it so he couldn't come back, I have absolutely nothing against Lungs or at least I didn't at the time you damned ingrate but I didn't think it was fair in the least what Kai was trying to do even simply assuming that he was Pro Town so I kept defending Zeit since someone had to and I let myself get a little too swept up into it I freely admit but the overall attitude Kai displayed just rubbed me the wrong way. I went way overboard I admit it but now I see exactly what putting my neck out on the line for someone gets me and I'm simply done with it, it won't happen again.