1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham - Draw (Demon Mayor Wins)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Nov 15, 2011.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

14 by my count.

New votes on me are Lungs Vira and OllieK, and the last votal ves made it was at 11.

someone probably should unvote me unless you want me to be quickhammered by scum.

I can make a non-precise role-claim if someone else that isn't voting for me currently wants that.

2. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Krogan, to be honest you seem just about as suspicious as Kaidash right now. However, seeing that Kaidash is already about to die there is no point changing my vote to you.

If my guess is correct, BOTH of you are scums, from different factions.

3. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    As I said believe what you like, its what I get for trying to help someone for a change.

4. KaiDASH

Defend scumbuddy, backpeddle so fast when the realization of 'shit maybe I shouldn't have defended him so adamantly' hits.

5. Krogan

High Score:
    Aww its just adorable, you can't stop flinging for even a moment huh little buddy? Also I'm not backpedaling, your out and out scum and I have no doubts about it, I'm just tired of stooping to your level.

6. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Guys, stop baiting. Dont vote yet either. I want to hear Irene's tldr.

Meanwhile, can you add your opinion on metagaming to it, Irene? Im actually really interested in everyone's opinion on that.

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

So far as I see it there are three possible views of Kai's accusations of Krogan, which have turned the thread into a huge farce.

Kai - You defended Zeit
    Krogan - You're mud throwing

Option 1: Kai's last gasp shot at Krogan is a random accusation to stalemate the town. He picks the person he finds most suspicious and accuses him.
    If he turns out to be guilty, he gets all the credit.

Option 2: Kai's accusation of Krogan was staged by them to draw attention off from Krogan when Kai dies and he turns out to be guilty.

I don't feel like them being in different scum teams really is a viable option for this Sacrifice. They know nothing at the moment so only have suspicions, Option 1.

And Lungs, you contradicted yourself in your meta gaming post.

Start - I don't think we should metagame

End - So, my advice is to meta, not as hard as you can possibly meta, but to meta at least a bit

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Sorry Two views

8. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I think what he meant to say was the metaing is inevitable.

Also, you guys are right. My bad. I looked at the total people not voting, saw 13, and assumed that was what Kai had.

9. Lungs

High Score:
    You seemed to have missed the connecting clause. I think it went something like "it's impossible to not meta game".

10. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Ugh something came up and I'll take longer than 1 hour to do the post, sorry, Lungs. Guys, please wait for my post. I'll do it in 2 hours.

11. Lungs

High Score:
    Kk. This better be good as hell, and not a rehash of Kai's halfbaked or more zeitbashing.

Please, no more zeitbash. D8

Meanwhile, its 219 am and my phone is dying. Night, DLP.

12. KaiDASH

That was my initial thing (and something that is important and I come back to) but the cornerstone is now that Krogan specifically mentioned Hush when he had literally zero reason to do so.

Option 2 is not even a thing since why the hell would Krogan basically start a lynch wagon on me if we were scumbuddies.

And you forgot option 3. Krogan and Zeit/lungs are scumbuddies and saw a great opportunity to get me lynched at little risk to themselves.

I wouldn't even be in such a precarious position if I was able to post about this at the time (of the lynch wagon starting) but I was sleeping so it got a ton of pressure really fast, and as history shows - After someone has had a (significant) bandwagon started on them, it never fails to lynch them.

It's not flinging mud it's called playing the game and calling someone I think is scum, scum.

You even do the same thing in your post so it'd be nice if you could jump off your high horse for a while.

Of course you'd say it's halfbaked, since after we lynch Krogan for being scum we'd obviously move on to you (so you want to prevent that from happening by undermining what I say).

13. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Not true. Option 2 is definitely possible. You were the bait, Krogan is your scumbuddy, this Krogan vs Kaidash thing is staged so that when you die and is revealed to be scum, many would think Krogan is innocent and throw the townies off guard. Hell, if it worked we townies would be in big trouble.
    You could have purposely overlooked this point and claimed that the strategy is not possible, simply because you guys really are using it.

Option 3 is of course, possible too.

14. KaiDASH

:facepalm

That is not the type of play I'd make in a game like this.

15. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Krogan's Hush scumslip on its own isn't enough for a accusation.

What I find suspicious about it is his way of explaining it. If he had said that honest mistake, it was only meant to be an example of one of the roles. Yeah I would have believed him.

But he said I couldn't remember the other roles. Suspicious.

Not enough to change my vote. I still think you need to go KaiDASH.

And, Kai - How can we trust your word?

16. Krogan

High Score:
    What? Thats exactly what I meant, Hush was simply an example of someone who can role check since I didn't have all of the ones that can memorized.

17. KaiDASH

Maybe, but combined with the fact that he adamantly defended zeit when there was 0 reason to do so and is now backpeddling so fast from that stance just makes me (and several others apparently) think 'scum defending scum'.

You don't need to trust my word. Anything I've said re: Krogan is verifiable in this very thread.

18. Krogan

High Score:
    Yes its backpedaling that I'm through defending a complete ingrate who has fairly blatantly turned on me, since you obviously don't know what the term means though backpedaling would be if I tried to turn it on Lungs to save myself as opposed to just not bothering any more. I love how you phrase things though when your desperate.

19. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Not about Krogan, about you and Krogan hatching a plan. I'll answer - We Can't

Maybe you thought Zeit/Lungs was going to get lynched and miscalculated, so you never actually thought you were going to get bandwagoned.

20. KaiDASH

No kidding, this being a game of incomplete information and all but I would have thought that just by looking at how things happened that possibility is immediately discarded as junk.

Backpedal: To retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude

Before: Defend Zeit/Lungs adamantly

After: Declare Lungs as a 'complete ingrate' and not worth defending

???