1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

@ Ashaya's post, #253

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Exactly. When did Mafia become serious business?

3. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Clearly, you believe Ashaya would do such a thing while I don't believe she would.

There's no point dragging the argument further.

4. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Fucking ninjas... D:

5. Aekiel

High Score:
    On the plus side, I don't think you're the Warlock any more, Ashaya. Not sure if I should change my vote or not though, since I don't think Castiel is scum either.

6. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

It's bad form to use something from outside the game like she did but there it is.

Castiel, before you get it in your thick head, I'm not arguing against lying in the game, i'm just talking about that specific instance.

7. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Why do you believe she isn't lying?

8. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Jesus fucking Christ can we talk about something else. What are you going to do as mayor, castiel?

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Yeah no. People carrying bullshit things over from previous games is bullshit and generally ruins things (ie: kai is untrustworthy because he is always scum etcetc). I think Sesc's is somewhat tongue in cheek though.. maybe.

No I couldn't have disproved that without roleclaiming if the town decision was not to roleclaim/ditch the plan. Remember - I'm me and most people don't want to bother thinking about things related to me and instead just go 'kai is automatically untrustworthy' so if I was trying to say 'no this is totally the best plan judge should roleclaim and off we go' after the town consensus was to not do that (and town might even be talking about something else entirely at that point) people would just assume I'm playing a bad warlock or thrall looking for a judge roleclaim first day because that requires the least amount of effort.

==

@the whole lying debate

The entire point of the game is to lie to help your side to win. Offering things cross-game (like 'i will never be trusted again if this is a lie') or out of game ('i will post pics if this is a lie') is bullshit and I'm not going to support you on principle.

And having this pointed out (in reference to 254/255) is not insulting, it's playing the game.

10. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Because of what I know of her from the forum at large. We're not all complete strangers entering this game. We know each others tendencies, temperaments, etc from previous games and from forum posts, etc. With that in mind, I do not believe she would take something preposterous from outside the game like flashing the interwebz in an effort to prove her innocence and still be lying all to become mayor in an inconsequential game.

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

No fucking idea.

I just am trying to become mayor because I don't trust either of the other candidates and I know that I am pro town.

Of course, depending on how it plays out I will try my best to help out the town however I can.

No we can't. I want to know why dhulli believes you are not lying in "that particular instance".

I increased the size so that none of you miss it.

---------- Post automerged at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

You missed the point.

The point is that she won't flash.

She is lying that she will do it so that you believe she is innocent.

---------- Post automerged at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I have got maths test tomorrow, I will be on and off, so sorry for any late replies.

12. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

I know, I don't believe she would go that far to cement a lie, basically. By going that far, I mean lie about showing boobs. If you understand what I mean?

13. KaiDASH

As far as I'm concerned that is not even a thing and all ashaya has said about anything is "i am town vote for me".

14. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

ssshhhhh Kai, we're arguing about semantics here.

15. Ash

I swear, I am not fucking scum. And if I am I will uphold my side of the bargain. So PLEASE

CAN WE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS? I only said it because I wanted everyone to have someone confirmed as town, but clearly that failed.

I'm so close to asking to be modkilled just so that I can prove my innocence. Fuck you guys.

16. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Kai's and Sesc's campaigns are going nowhere, which is a pity as a confirmed town mayor would have been useful. Ah well.

Rescind Mayor Vote

Right now, it's pretty much between Ashaya and Castiel. I'd still like to hear about their plans as mayor, as it's important not only to pick a pro-town mayor but one that has good ideas. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO ABOUT THE ECONOMIC SITUATION? ARE YOU GOING TO LOWER MY TAXES? WHEN WILL YOU GET THOSE DAMN KIDS OFF MY LAWN? You know, that kind of thing.

Castiel, you already said you don't know what you'd do, but do you have any ideas or suspicions? Ashaya, same, could you answer your question? What are you going to do as mayor?

The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can get on with the game.

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

(Not accusing either of you of being scum here, I'd just like to know what, if anything, you plan to do going forward.)

17. Ash

I'm going to have you all give me suggestions for how to use my mayor power. I'll read through them all, and use the one that seems best. This will be good because it'll give us more insight into who may be scum.

18. KaiDASH

Good idea Moridin.

Castiel, Ashaya.

Make a theory-coven for me as witch and a theory-coven for sesc as witch. Basically, name 4 people that are potential scumbuddies for me/sesc.

btw I did have a suggestion for the Mayor power usage -

Grant +life (guards) to whoever is the Judge out of me and Sesc.

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    If I were mayor I'd use its powers in conjunction with my own ability to find the scum and murder the fuck out them. Does that make me a good candidate?

More specifically, I would use the Mayor's check ability to have a look at either KaiDASH or Castiel, since I believe Sesc will be dead by the end of the day. I will use my ability to check the other one. Naturally I'm not going to say what my role is, but obviously it's an info role.

After that I'm open to suggestions. How about voting for me then?

20. KaiDASH

I hope you're doing what I think you're doing and not anything else.

---------- Post automerged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

double post:

Are you doing what I think you're doing Aekiel?