1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fuck it, I am tired of stupid posts which the last 5-6 pages were full of

So just to get this day over it.

Rescind Vote
    Mayor Vote:Ashaya

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

unvote

Mayor Elect: Castiel

This is a countervote because I DO NOT want Ashaya to get mayor at all, very strong scumread on her.

Aekiel, do you think it's worthwhile for others to answer that Q. before the end of the day too?

---------- Post automerged at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

double post:

others beyond the mayor candidates*

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    fillerfillerfiller

4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

If I am made mayor I will do whatever I can to make sure the town wins. That is all the assurance any mayor candidate can give, I don't give a fuck about your taxes. I can not say more without revealing my role. All I can say is my role + mayor combo is the best there can be, I don't think there has ever been one like this in the history of this game, you will see what I mean when the game ends.

What I am tired of is that I have spent hours in this thread giving reasons why I am doing what I am doing. Reasons why you should vote for me.

Ashaya has done nothing but troll, I don't understand why she has almost as much votes as me?

5. KaiDASH

6. Aekiel

High Score:
    It was an interesting list to write on my part, I can tell you that, so yes I think they should. So many things became clearer in my head when going back through in search of evidence.

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Rescind Vote
    Mayor Vote:Castiel

Cause I liked Castiel's last post and that put him in 10 votes.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Oh my god, five pages since I went to sleep. And Kai is still dragging the situation further.
    Why is Day 1 so huge? It's been like, three days now.

I refuse to write an elaborate post, this Day is ridiculous. All my points boil down to this: Kai is scum. Ashaya is town. Castiel I don't know, but I don't like the idea of him as mayor for some reason. He acts too defensive for my tastes.

Do whatever you wan. Just let this Day fucking end already.

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

:facepalm at klackerz voting pattern.

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Initially I thought it was you and Aekiel (and another guy, I posted about the three of you in my QT but I do not have the link on my laptop) together. Overtime, due to the lack to support you got and you did actually answer my questions you became neutral in my eyes.

My theory for a while has been that the witches plan was to vote for someone pro-town (in this case me) then one of the witches (in this case Sesc) comes along and points out that I got 5 switches, Ashaya got only one, and then all the witches who voted for me switch back to Ashaya, she gets mayor and everyone thinks I was the bad guy.

Although what I said above is a long shot it is fueled by the fact that neither Sesc nor dhulli nor Ashaya have posted anything logical to back up what they say.

So that would put Ashaya, Sesc, dhulli and tad (the first to immediately shift vote) together.

Sure.

---------- Post automerged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Why?

Apart from the red truth give me one reason why you think she is pro town.

10. Aekiel

High Score:
    As I suggested in my last post, I think she's being set up as a shill. The witches have abandoned any pretence of Sesc being one of them (or perhaps he's just a dumb townie, there's still the possibility of that), and have chosen to support the bandwagon of the one who will be most amenable to their manipulations. Others piled on with them in light of everyone else looking too scummy, thus bandwagon.

That said, you could just vote for me instead.

Also, has anyone noticed that Jon seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth since failing to become Mayor? I haven't gotten any definite scum reads off him, but that's mostly because he hasn't said anything in ages. He's a prolific player, so I can't see much reason for his silence in this.

---------- Post automerged at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

And it appears me and Castiel are on the same wavelength.

11. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Out of the two options left, I like Castiel more, and he has tried to explain himself better than Ashaya in my opinion.

Rescind Vote
    Mayor Vote:Castiel

12. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    She seems more town than you do, at least. Definitely more town than Kai, and Sesc is out of the picture for mayor.

You've been acting very defensive of everything and everyone, which, since I haven't seen your posts anywhere else, is a pretty big scumread.
    Also the fact that you've given me no reason to believe you are town. At least Ashaya outright gave her word that she will do something if she is lying, and that something (flashing her boobs on the internet) is something I don't think she would ever do.
    Lying is one thing. Breaking your word is another. I don't think Ashaya would do that for an internet game. hence why I believe she is town.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Twelve to finally finish this, right? Well, here's number eleven then:
    Mayor Vote: Castiel

KaiDASh is... probably innocent by this point, but possibly Warlock-faction as well; Sesc is probably guilty, and his weak defenses(to me, at least) implicate him even more; Ashaya is a wildcard, such that I can't really take anything truly meaningful out of what she has said; Aekiel is coming in too late, for whatever that's worth; Castiel seems the most legitimately neutrally safe as an option, based upon his posting.

Really though, this has taken far too long to come to a conclusion.

---------- Post automerged at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Edit: Okay, Gila re-voted, I guess mine was number twelve.

14. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I want to make a long post but I just calmed down after my bad day and my writing on my phone is guaranteed to send me into a fury. So, I think Aekiel, Sesc, and Kai are some sort of scum. I have ideas about other people but I need to think it over for a bit, and I'd like to finger them when I can quote their suspicious posts.

All that I can say is if you elect me mayor, I will take all of your suggestions into account and try not to let you guys down.

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Okay, I'm changing my vote so we can do this. At least my secondary candidate is winning this.

Rescind Vote

Mayor Vote: Castiel

16. KaiDASH

I'd really like to keep my vote on you, but I'm afraid that Ashaya will be seen as closer to majority or some such rubbish and get quick-hammered as Mayor. Also this game is lurker central so yeah. There's 8 people with 5 posts or less (9 if you include Kens, but he's getting replaced for personal reasons so that's ok).

@Castiel: Do whatever you think is *best* with Mayor power, but doing that is a good default and in any case, expressing your interest in doing so is good for mindgames with the witches (unless you are a witch, in which case go nuts?).

@Republic: Outside the scope of the game, the point of the game is to lie/'break your word' (more or less), OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF THE GAME, fluffpost central, take your pick.

Anyway, now that Mayor is basically decided (We're going with Castiel?) do we want to vote No Lynch now or wait til everyone (or most people?) have put forward a theorycoven for myself and Sesc and then vote No Lynch? Looking at reasonable players like fen/klackerz/jwlk/castiel to answer here more than anything.

fakeedit: Apparently it has reached majority? I'll go and update the tally for Fiat to verify then.

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

This is number twelve I guess.

Any mod here?

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

And number 13.

Do we still have to lynch? I thought the real-judge is gonna lynch the fake-judge?

18. KaiDASH

MAYOR VOTE - CASTIEL WINNER

Ashaya (9) - Ashaya, guljons, Taure, OllieK, 1&1is3, dhulli, Republic21, tad2103, Moridin
    Castiel (13) - Castiel, Kensington, Necrule, Jas, Jon, tad2103, jwlk, Sneakthief, Eternity Lost, KaiDASH, Klackerz, Gila, Fenraellis, Aekiel
    Sesc (1) - Sesc

Now onto the choice of 'no lynch now' or 'no lynch later'

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    It would have to wait for Fiat anyway, so we might as well get voting No Lynch out of the way.

---------- Post automerged at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Hmm, better put it on a new line.

Vote Player: No Lynch

20. KaiDASH

double post:

We need 50% (since there is an odd amount of players, 12 votes necessary) to vote no lynch for day to end -> Judge lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

real double post: