1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    So you're saying you're the Acolyte. Awesome. Let's all say our roles, save the witches the trouble.

Unless, of course, it was intentional.

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Yeah we're at 12 no lynch votes.

No Lynch (12) - KaiDASH, Aekiel, Castiel, dhulli, Sneakthief, Taure, guljons, Eternity Lost, Gila, 1&1is3, Fenraellis, Sesc

We would be at 13 except OllieK thinks the town should have no lunch rather than no lynch. lolololololololol. oh I'm actually laughing irl.

And that's it for today, wait for Fiat to come in and end the day officially (no more discussion). Unless both me and Sesc have miscounted, which doesn't really matter anyway since Judge can still judgelynch even if day times out.

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Why no more discussion? day ends when Fiat says so.

4. KaiDASH

Day ends when a majority is reached, whether or not the mod is on.

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, I'll tell you that I'm either the martyr or the acolyte. I was going to roleclaim anyway, as I said that I would if I lost.

Well, you've won mayor and I think you're extremely scummy. I'm living up to my promise, and on the plus side I get to point out a highly fucking suspicious post. Now, there are other options, perhaps lover, but I'm not too sure why you wouldn't admit to that...after all, the witches know who the lovers are. Sorry if I'm missing something, it is 8 am, I haven't slept, and still on my phone.

So Castiel, what's the deal?

6. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Oh I've finally spotted it Sesc. Well done.

You want Kai to lynch you so the Thrall get's your dancing powers and not anything useful.

Anyone, does the Necromancer's special kill give them the info the acolyte has?

From Kai's reaction I assume the answer is yes but as the Necromancer doesn't get to know who the RW is if he eats the thrall I thought I'd ask.

Ash
  7. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The Lunch thing was intentional, all I have to say, our mods should make a showing soon....

8. KaiDASH

Yes, Necromancer special kill gives them the knowledge that the Acolyte starts the game with.

The reason for Necromancer not getting Rogue Warlock info from a thrall kill is because Thrall can now get witch powers if they are killed first (denying the thrall of a safe town-roleclaim) so because of that small nerf, it was also given the small buff of not giving rogue warlock info if necromancer killed.

9. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Yeah, really sorry, but I had to do this thing called sleeping and missed pretty much all of this shit.

Awesome.

I'm glad that you were finally able to elect a mayor.

MAYOR VOTE - CASTIEL WINNER

Ashaya (9) - Ashaya, guljons, Taure, OllieK, 1&1is3, dhulli, Republic21, tad2103, Moridin
    Castiel (13) - Castiel, Kensington, Necrule, Jas, Jon, tad2103, jwlk, Sneakthief, Eternity Lost, KaiDASH, Klackerz, Gila, Fenraellis, Aekiel
    Sesc (1) - Sesc

Now, it's lynching time.

10. KaiDASH

(that has already happened too)

11. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Yeah we've already No Lynched

12. Fiat

Yep. Aware of that. Probably shouldn't have started doing things before anyone who isn't a player said a majority was reached, but considering I was asleep (albeit during a totally normal time period) it's alright.

Wait for Flavor Post and the fate of who has been lynched.

13. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Psh.

N00bz lrn2 kill the non-believers.

14. Fiat

"Welcome all, to the superawesometastic worldwide themepark tour. I'm your tourguide and host for this trip – Sesc!" Said Sesc, clearly excited just to be here.

"Now, our first thing to do is to get on a plane and then we'll be going to Disney Land. Unfortunately, -" Sesc was cut off by a roar like thunder.

"Fus Ro Dah!"

A wave of force so Unrelenting in its might that it was visible washed over Sesc and flung him backwards, off of the conveniently placed cliff that Town Airport was located on top of.

"That's my line, Fucker." Said Fiat, wearing a ridiculously ill-fitting hat with similarly ridiculous horns. "Well, now that this shit's done, anyone want to go get some pizza?"

"Theme park world tour? Disney Land?" Asked Kai.

"Oh yeah, my bad. Yeah, let's go to Disneyland."

Consensus Has Been Reached.

Sesc has been LYNCHED.

It is now NIGHT.

---------- Post automerged at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Everyone, remember to check into your QTs because night can't end unless all of you do.

Night will take up to 48 hours if you fuckers don't check in.

"checking in" means actually posting in your QT, btw. This applies to all of you, even those without Night Actions.

15. Fiat

Day 2

"What the -" Shouted KaiDASH just as the plane's lights - and engines - shut off. His cry was silenced by a metallic shck and ended in a gargling sound. No one was particularly concerned.

The fact that no one was concerned after thirty seconds of silence pissed Kai off. "Hey, I'm dying here?"

"No one cares." came the collective response. The rest of the expedition was still staring intently at the blank movie screens before them.

And then an anvil fell from the sky and crushed Kai, taking down the plane.

HOURS LATER, ON AN UNCHARTED ISLAND IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC

"Well, shit. Where are we?" Asked Jon, recovering from the experience faster than everyone else due to his Demon Mayor powers.

"No idea." responded Klackerz.

KaiDASH has died in the night!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  16. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No surprises there. Well Mr Mayor, how do you plan to save this town?

17. Ash

I shouldn't be glad that the Judge is dead, but.....WHO AM I KIDDING. Kai is dead, woohoo.

Now, what's first on the menu today? Anybody visited? I received a message from the mailman. What it said doesn't need to be revealed at the moment, but its definitely changed my opinion of some things.

18. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Hey guys, pretty excited to get into this game. Think its pretty funny that despite no role reveal on death we all know the roles of the only dead players. Currently I'm thinking that either Ashaya or Castiel is scum due to the whole acolyte conversation, they can't both be the acolyte and I agree with Eternity that if Castiel was the lover it would have ocurred to him that she might be the mad scientist.

19. Fiat

Oh yeah, should have mentioned: Draconian has replaced wow. I'm retarded.

Draconian has replaced KENS

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  20. Ash

Sesc's dead, man.