1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    What? Me? A witch? Preposterous. You wound me Ollie. Why, if you weren‘t a crazed, rabid killing machine of a warlock intent on killing everything and everyone, I‘d be mad at you.

Seriously though, how did you know his role? I can underztand you knowing he is scum, but how dd you know exactly what he is?

Oh, and before I forgef:
    lynch player: draconian139
    I dont have anything in particular against him, but I‘ll trust the rest of the town.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Lynch Player: draconian139

As previously stated, I believe he is scummy.

3. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Well I wake up to Ollie pulling off another crazy soulsteal and a bandwagon on me. I made a case clearly demonstrating why someone must be scum and yet I'm now targeted for a counterwagon? Seriously, anyone on this bandwagon want to say why they think I'm scum and yet they don't think Eternity is scum?
    In case I come back from work to being lynched:
    Go after Eternity and Republic. Republic has been just "going with the town" all game, notice that this time me and Eternity have the same number of votes. I don't really think this can be construed as just going with the town when the town has no clear favorite, nice slip while attempting to save your buddy though.

---------- Post automerged at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Also,
    Rescind Vote
    Vote Lynch Player:Eternity Lost

4. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Huh. Good read, Ollie.

Vote Lynch: Eternity Lost

Gonna go with Castiel here, I honestly think Eternity's scummier than draconian. I'd personally prefer to go with Republic, but I don't have anything too concrete atm so I'll defer to the town's bandwagon.

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

To be honest Draconian I don't think you're scum now. Your reaction to my post just smells clean. It's not the sort of thing I expect scum to do.

Out of everybody else I feel is scum, I'm going for Republic21.

Vote Player: Republic21

6. Moridin

Well, that's my first choice too. If we can get enough votes, awesome.

Rescind Vote

Vote Lynch: Republic21

7. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I posted before I left, but I didn't have time for a lot of guessing considering Ollie hadn't soulstealed yet. Since then I've been at work and now I'm back. Figured I'd do an unofficial votecount to see where we are:

Eternity: Castiel, draconian139, Moridin
    Draconian: klackerz, Sneakthief, Republic21, Jas
    Republic: Eternity Lost

At this point I think Republic would be my favorite lynch. I just don't see how any townie would want to blindly go with the biggest wagon considering it might very well be loaded with scum (not that it was much of a wagon). If this wagon doesn't get going I can always switch, but I don't see any reason not to at least give it a go since several people have mentioned they find Republic suspicious too.

Vote Player: Republic21

8. Moridin

I switched, Gila. So that's three on Republic.

9. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Looks like Moridin ninjaposted before me. New vote count then since old was not even accurate, feel free to point out mistakes:

Eternity: Castiel, draconian139
    Draconian: klackerz, Sneakthief, Republic21, Jas
    Republic: Eternity Lost, Moridin, Gila

10. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Gila - Who do you find suspicious apart from Republic?

I haven't heard much from you, so anyhting to say?

What has happened to 1and1is3? If you're still alive post and share.

---------- Post automerged at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

And Fenraellis and guljons too?

Ash
  11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I now think Eternity is town. Okay, I don't think Eternity is scum because if you go to post 720, he points a finger at jwlk. I don't think that he would bring attention to his scum mate, though that is a possible strategy. I just don't think its the case right now.

Republic is less suspicious to me after reading through, he voted for jwlk in the original push for his lynch. As did Eternity. In post 629, jwlk says that 1and1isthree, guljons, and tad2103 were on his scumread. Well, jwlk was scum, and tad2103 was thrall. So I'm inclined to believe that the other two are innocent.

I spent a while just now reading the entire thread with the knowledge that jwlk is scum in mind, and I got out a pen & paper and made a big chart of who could be what role based on the knowledge we have and my persona/ opinion. Draconian really stood out as scum.

The other three on my list are Moridin, Sneakthief, and Fenraellis OR Gila.

I'm currently trying to figure out if Aekiel could have been the mailman. Has anyone been able to send a message? And has anyone received a message?

With all of that said, I will

Vote Lynch Player: draconian139

12. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

I'm super busy with finals until tomorrow so I'll post a more in-depth reply then. But from a cursory reading, it seems Ashaya is spot on.

We know that of the three bandwagons that have formed, at least one of them is guaranteed to be scum. Now, the rest of the scum obviously tried to start a counter bandwagon against someone else (or maybe the initial bandwagon was a scum bandwagon, although less likely). I'll need to analyse each of their posts to get a better read...tomorrow!

13. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Shit! Rep is clean you idiots! don't fucking kill him D8.

14. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

And we trust you because?

15. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm defending you too! draconian is scum.... lynch him not Rep21st.

16. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

When did you get the idea that Republic is innocent and Draconian is scum?

Quite a quick turn around since about 9 hours ago.

---------- Post automerged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I can see you guljons. Come out from your cave.

17. guljons

guljons Squib

Ok guys sorry, I had some bad days. Had to go to funeral. But I will get my head straight and try to help and be more active.

So today for me it between Republic21 and Draconian139. Both seem scummy to me, but I don't have the will right now to really put the finger on why. So I will go for:

18. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Sorry guljons.

I'm really intrigued about why Ollie wants us to lynch Draconian not Republic.

Maybe it's the fact he's got a role read on Republic but not on Draconian.

19. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I always follow bandwagons when people I trust start them. Not blindly. So if thats your only lead on me, think again, because the two people I trusted and follwed were Jon and Ashaya.

20. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

The warlock says he doesn't have much of a read on me and then says this. I think its pretty clear who this lynch is useful to. I'm curious about the mailman as well. Has anyone been getting mail, if so I'd like to be able to pass on some info to someone I'm pretty sure is town before I die. I also think this would clearly show my innocence to them, I can't say it now because then Ollie could just soulsteal me.

I'm kind of doubting Eternity now since him defending me while I have a huge wagon on me would seem very odd coming from scum, also makes me a bit confused about Republic since I thought I caught him defending his buddy. That said, Republic keeps sheeping and never gives reasons. I'm suspicious of both him, jas, and guljons for this.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Lynch: Republic21

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Also this.
    Um no, when you voted for me the two people with votes on me were klackerz and Sneakthief.

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

@Ashaya if Aekiel was the mailman mail would still have gone out last night so we couldn't make any sort of call on that today. The only possibility for mailman and no mail last night would be Taure and considering his rant I think that's unlikely.