1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    D8 I was reasonable in all but one of the games I played.

Let's play the question game, guys.

@Castiel: What do you think is the best time for an Auror role reveal?

2. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Maybe I'm just being naive, but Castiel comes off as town to me.
    Either way, I won't be on again till 4PM EST courtesy of public school.

3. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

So... stuff has been happening. Big Z? Kinda random; tough break on your first mafia go 'round. As for Cas, I dunno. Jangel's point about him going on about how he plays the same every time is almost like inviting us to check out his previous games, see the patterns, and then get lulled in by them. And then, you know, we'd get screwed over by it. But, at the same time, I'm just not getting that vibe from him. Then again, I've been horribly wrong before.

Also, my want to not vote for Dhulli was born out of a few things - like Silens suggested, a bit of patience, and honestly, because Dhulli was just as stupid on Day 1 of WH, I thought he was just trying to get himself killed because he was a plain ol' Wizard and said, "Fuck that.". I pointed out Cas's vote thing because I didn't know that that's what he did, and I figured that if Dhulli was just being stupid because he wanted to die, that scum would jump on the chance to kill an easy target. Didn't join in the bandwagon because of work, and by the time I got back, yeah, well, day over.

So, I would've said Big Z was suspicious because of that, but since he's dead, I got nothing.

4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I am suspicious of all those people who jumped in the middle of the bandwagon. Scums generally tends to jump in the middle to avoid suspicion.

5. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Usually if you have some important info which can change the course of game or prevent town from making a drastic action. Like they have made an assumption or have been told by someone else false info which if affecting there decisions.

Or when you have enough info that even if you die it won't matter. Provided town can use that info well.

Or when few players are left and you are a prominent participant and the probability of you dying due to a random nightkill is high, which would result in loss of all you know. (This drove me to roleclaim in DresdenMafia)

I said the same in last game. EXACT WORDS. I was still town. And before we start it, I am ALSO town in AwesomeMafia. It's getting kinda ridiculous. I never get to be scum.

Hear him people. I am not stupid enough to be scum and paint a target on my back in the first day. dhulli WAS going to get lynched. Regardless or whether I wold have pressed or not. I was just trying to speed it up.

Just think about it once.

Seriously, do an exercise with me.

Go back and read my first post.

I wanted NO involvement in this discussion. I just gave a vote because I think first day lynch is just guesswork.

Then Matt stepped in defending him and I thought maybe we made the right guess. (Another guy said we shouldn't random-lynch but I am too lazy to go back and check)

So I thought that before they succeed in changing the town's mind I should press for the lynch.

It was a gamble.

It did not pay off.

And someone mentioned it earlier but No, I am not a power role. I am just a wizard.

Also, Ash: Are we allowed to post flavor from PMs like we are allowed in DresdenMafia?

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

No, because while I amuse myself to no end, NO.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  7. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Makes sense. Quoting private flavor shouldn't be allowed anyway. Makes role-claiming easy. >_>

Also, is this game dead or am I just in the wrong timezone? DISCUSS! People. I wanna hear you talking.

8. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Def the wrong timezone, I thought the day was.supposed to end five hours ago tbh.

So suspicions.. Castiel seems alright at the moment, I don't trust Matt but nothing I can really put a finger on yet.. And Schro just cause you read a lot like you did late game WW >.>

9. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

You all have 12 and a half hours to come to a consensus.

10. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I don't trust Matt now. He seems scummy. He comes ever so reasonably defending one who he knew wasn't a scum knowing that he was gonna get lynched anyway. Now he's telling I told you so

Also Matt as scum is very bad as HOT proved.

---------- Post automerged at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Also forgot to add.

Vote Lynch:MattSilver

11. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm fairly suspicious abour Schro at the minute. Every single post he's made in the last two pages have been to support castiel so my read on it is, either he's an auror and knows Cas is innocent or he's a DE and wants him protected.

12. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

There are some things you should keep to yourselves. I am not saying that he is an auror. He could be. Just don't advertise that fact. If he is in fact an auror, you aren't helping the town by saying this.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

You just made him much more suspicious than Seratin ever did. :facepalm

14. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This. Thirty thousand times this :\

15. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Schro's been acting shifty regarding you for a while, Cas.

Anyway, today's been fairly boring and all I really have to go on so far is a gut feeling and Cas seeming tight with Schro. It could change later but for now...

Deadline vote: Schrodinger

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am fucking up a lot in this game. :|

But I don't think it had too much of an effect. In fact I don't think Schro is Auror.

And Seratin: You missed the point.

This makes what I said even more FAIL so, Thanks.

17. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Given as I don't trust Castiel right now, I've got half a mind to just drop my vote there... but on the other hand, Schrodinger isn't making a good case for himself, so I feel a vote there would likely do more good.

So Schrodinger, for what reasons, other than the nebulous and bullshit reasons that 'this is the way Castiel always plays' and 'he's a mafia!veteran and thus should be deferred to', do you think he's innocent? Why the hell are you asking for his opinion, like it holds any more weight than anyone else's? Because frankly, it dumps far more suspicion on the two of you over anyone else.

18. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I'm so confused. Who is good? Who is bad? You're all strangers!

I really have no opinion on who to vote against, so I'll jump on the Schrodinger bandwagon? You know why? I once thought actual girls visited DLP. Now I know everyone that visits this site has a penis.

Vote Player: Schrodinger

19. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    No real reason for thinking cas is innocent other than a hunch, really, and after I made a couple posts defending him (because the attack on him seemed unfair to me), I just got caught up defending castiel and didn't want to back out and seem flakey. I realized that it was looking suspicious, but thought that suddenly changing my mind would be even moreso.
    And when did I ask his opinion? o_o

20. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Not gonna vote for Schrodinger because of Thor. This is a good reason.

Vote player: Castiel.

Because of all the reasons.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012