1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Ashaya if everyone used your logic then no one would ever get anywhere and nothing would happen ever :l

2. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I'm not getting the box. :(

Ashaya would be too dangerous with that box and jwlk has always been hard to read for me.

Ignoring all the hopeful self-voters, there's only Vesvius.

Vote Box: Vesvius

3. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I'm aware, jwlk. I still can't vote for someone who could well be scum.

4. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

You get a better read on Vesvius? :mad:

---------- Post automerged at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Hey Kai! If me and Ves tie... can we split the box :O

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

In that case, the box will explode, just to spite you.:p

Anyway, maybe it's because I've been away for several hours, but some of the vote hopping seems rather abrupt. I mean, I probably wasn't going to vote for Ashaya anyway(no offense), but those that did, changed pretty quickly once it became apparent that someone else was in the lead.:confused:

Somehow the vote is still staying pretty even, so it's hard to say which is the more suspicious of the two. The vocal Vesvius, or the jocular Jwlk. That is, if either can even be considered suspicious, rather than the typical semi-random first-day voting.

Bleh, I've never actually seem to pay enough attention to read people well, outside of blatant mistakes, and a game format like this will be... trying. Still, it should be fun nonetheless. Anyway, early class tomorrow, so I'm off.(and should have been over an hour ago)

6. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Not sure on Dhulli, but I jumped around to see how others would react to it.

Voted for myself. Republic threw his own out there seeming to perpetuate the trend.

Voted for klackerz. He did not respond. Lochness white-knighted him.

Voted for myself again, others as well voted for themselves. Don't think my vote had much effect on these.

Voted for Ashaya wagon to see if anyone else would also. No one else did.

Soon after that it became apparent that either jwik or Vesvius would probably get the majority vote. So I voted for the underdog based on getting a better read on Vesvius and to see if anyone would immediately jump on the jwik wagon.

Not sure of the results of my actions, but there you have it.

7. Ash

It says there are 23 people, yet that's 24. *tuiz* has not posted. Is he in the game?

8. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Um...Ashaya? I counted it three times. I'm getting 23.

9. Ash

/me facepalms. I was counting the people who had posted in this thread. Time and time again, I counted 23, yet *tuiz* had not posted. Turns out I was counting Lutris.

Also, I counted the Livelist and got 24. Must have been my brain playing tricks on me.

My point, though, is that *tuiz* has not posted. So, he's my first guess for Day 1 lynch, which is random. And I hate lurkers.

Deadline lynch vote: *tuiz*

---------- Post automerged at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

FFFFFUUUU, sneaky Asians with names beginning with 'Lu'.

10. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Deadline lynch vote: tuiz

'Coz anyone that's been lurkier than me is suspect.

---------- Post automerged at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Oh. Fixed.

11. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Deadline Lynch Vote; *tuiz*

Vote for Box:Vesvius

Vesvius seems like a better choice to me.

12. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

According to his profile he was last on about 13 hours ago.

Because he could be bothered or didn't want to post here then, I approve of his lynching becaus he wouldn't add anything.

Deadline Lynch Vote: *Tuiz*

13. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

I like this plan, since if we lynch a lurker, they weren't being helpful to us in the first place even if they are town. When I suggested it last game in Dresden, we ended up killing off two lurkers in the first day/ night, and ended up getting two scum. Could work again, and if not, it's not like they were being beneficial to the town in the first place.

Deadline Vote: *tuiz*

And about this whole box thing, I am kind of not agreeing with the rest of you and leaning towards Ashaya. I think if she was scum, she would know that going for the box is already putting a target on her back and she probably wouldn't troll soooo hard, knowing that if she gets the box she will most likely get checked, and even more so if she is acting like this. Assuming we have a role that can check, which I feel we do. She is putting herself so out there that I think in a game like this where we don't know much of anything, I think it could be really dangerous to do so. So I am going to go for her.

Box Vote: Ashaya

14. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Lots of things happened since I went to sleep D8

Fine fine: Rescind Box Vote.
    Vote for Box: Jwlk

I'm noy sure about lynching someone who hasnt posted yet, since that isn't really a strategy scum would use, but if that's what you guys think we should do, then fine. I'll play along.
    Besides, lurkers should die in a fire.

---------- Post automerged at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

btw, I sure as hell don't trust any of the box candidates. I just voted jwlk so Ves wouldnt get it. Is there any way to check their factions?

15. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Also , many people have only posted a few times, some only one. You guys, POST MORE! Especially looking at Evan Tide, who posted only once and all it said was that we should open the box far away from us... That to me is equivalent to posting nothing. So please post more.

16. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

We have no idea what roles there are.

How the hell would we be able to check the factions? The role reveal on death and the priest (if there even is one) are the only ways of checking someone's faction.

17. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Well, I suppose we'll know what the box holder is if/when he gets killed on Night 1. If he does, well then, obviously he wasn't scum (unless there is third faction).
    If the box holder doesn't get killed immediately though, does that mean he's scum? Or will he be protected, somehow, or by someone?

/this game is confusing

18. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Normally I would be against lynching *tuiz*, but considering he's had over 24 hours to post and he hasn't, then he's either unable to play or lurking hard, as such:
    deadline lynch vote: *tuiz*
    Although if he's able to give a good reason as to why he hasn't posted I'll gladly change.

19. Ash

No. I'm more suspicious of him than I am of you, but I don't trust either of you. Hence my continuing vote on myself for Box Opener.

20. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

And because your reason was stolen, you just shoot it down? From your words, I thought you might be a Dancer or Villager equivalent (or something of that importance), but now I'm reconsidering.

Ashaya, on the contrary, seems genuine in her attempt to root out lurkers. But her steadfast stance to self vote troubles me... Well, we have time yet, so:

Rescind Box Vote

*tuiz* has enough Deadline Lynch pressure already, so I will just wait to hear what he has to say, at least for now.