1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Votes
    MattSilver - 1 - Klackerz,
    Schrodinger - 2 - Seratin, Kensington
    Castiel - 1 - Anya

Evening 2

[​IMG]

Little discussion was had today. Over half the town looked to be nursing hangovers. I knew I should have elected someone to ration that damn Firewhiskey. Alas, hindsight.

The day had flown by quickly, and before we knew it, and before we could decide on a target to be Kissed, darkness was upon us.

No Consensus

[​IMG]

Night 2 begin. Night will end at 9:30 pm, January 10th 2012, OR SOONER IF ALL OF THE ACTIONS ARE RECEIVED IN TIME.

(Flavor text is simply flavor, and means nothing more!)
    DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL DAYLIGHT, OR I WILL MODKILL YOU IN A SECOND.

---------- Post automerged 01-10-2012 at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2012 at 06:31 PM ----------

Day will be delayed.

I haven't slept yet, I haven't received all of the actions, and I really don't want to fucking wait another...3 and a half hours for it to be time to start day. I have to be up early for a shoot, so I'll post Day 3 when I wake up. Sorry, guys, but I very much need to pass the fuck out right now. Hope no one is upset. Also: get your fucking actions in~

2. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

(Ash is feeling a bit under the weather so I'm filling in for her. Sorry for the wait, I was making sprites.)

Day 3 Begins

[​IMG]

>>
    You awaken, with an odd feeling of floatey-ness in your legs.

In fact, your entire body feels oddly wavy and immaterial, as if you were made out of a cloud of jello.

Mm. Jello clouds.

Oddly, jello clouds also make you think of puffskeins. You adored puffskeins. They're like cute, fluffy balls of goodness. In fact, the last thing you remember is being naked with a group of particularly adorable puff...

>> Wait, the last thing you remember?

-------

>>Wait, the last thing you remember?

[​IMG]

You catch your reflection in a puddle. You're transparent and it looks like your legs are all wavy and gone!

Suddenly, it hits you. Your name is Lou Triss. You died. Those horrible Dark Wizards killed you and left your body to rot! At least you died doing what you loved- that is, at least you died doing what you loved.

Hehe.

You silently hope that those puffskeins stayed by your body. They did love your rotund Asian-ness. Anyway, the sun's just come up, and you can see the town of Hogsmeade from here. You decide to float over there and see what's going on.

>>Float over there and see what's going on.

-----
    [​IMG]

>>Float over there and see what's going on.

Apparently there's been a murder! It's too crowded to see the body, but you have a feeling you know the guy. Hogsmeade's not that big a town, after all.

Soon, another ghost comes floating up to you.

>>Offer your condolences.

-----

[​IMG]

>>Offer your condolences.

"Oh, it's you. Thanks for nothing, Lou Triss," the ghost says.

"I'm dead too now, you poohead."

You sigh to yourself. There's just no reasoning with some of these people, is there?

-----

Day 3

[​IMG]

Lungs was murdered. He was a Wizard!

Livelist:
    Kensington
    Seratin
    Jangel
    MattSilver
    Aekiel
    Krogan
    Silens Cursor
    Kalas
    Anya
    mishie
    Castiel
    Klackerz
    Schrodinger

You have until 11:00 am on January 12th, 2012 to reach consensus. 7 votes needed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  3. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

4. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Lungs, you're dead.

No posting for you.

5. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

That flavor was :awesome

We really need to lynch someone today and I propose Kensington. He seems scummy.

6. Kensington

I refute your scummy claim. I just showered for your information.

Now, I in turn think you're scummy, Klackerz. Because only scum would think I'm scum, you scum.

7. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Okay, I get that there's not a lot of traffic in this particular Mafia game... but frankly, this is getting ridiculous. Other than some general waffling with Lungs between thinking Castiel is scum and then thinking he's not scum, Lungs' death was not a power role. To me, it seems like the Death Eaters are simply using these days to thin out the herd so their voting bloc has more power. Joy.

In other news, as much as I have been averse to killing without adequate information, we need to start nailing Death Eaters - we can't afford to waste more days. And frankly, right now my scumdar is fixed squarely on the 'team' of Schrodinger and Castiel, who have done an absolutely wonderful job drawing way too much attention to themselves. Let's consider yesterday, for instance, when comments were made suggesting that Schrodinger might have some power role by Castiel.

Now, let's think about this from a Death Eater point-of-view, from two different angles:

1. Castiel is not a Death Eater, yet draws attention to Schrodinger. If Schrodinger is not a Death Eater, he's an obvious target, because Castiel's words suggest prior knowledge of Schrodinger having some role. The Death Eaters have nothing to lose by targeting Schrodinger... so they kill Lungs instead. What?

So what if Schrodinger IS a Death Eater? Well, it makes sense that the Death Eaters wouldn't target him if he's on their team - if anything, Castiel's comments might have unwittingly (because I refuse to admit he planned this in any way, shape, or form) set a crosshairs on him.

2. Castiel IS a Death Eater, and Schrodinger is not. Frankly, this seems a bit unlikely to me, because Schrodinger's argument (written with pretty awful grammar, I might add) that he was only stuck supporting Castiel because he didn't want to seem flaky is just ridiculous. Castiel fucked up, why on earth would anyone support or listen to his skinny ass? Between dhulli's (albeit inevitable) death and his ridiculous suppositions, Castiel lost my trust in a hurry. And once again, Castiel drew inferences with Schrodinger having some role - and yet Schrodinger wasn't killed. This leads me to think that Castiel was goading for some sort of role reveal, but the fact that Schrodinger didn't even respond to it suggests something else entirely.

So let's take a look at Castiel and Schrodinger both being Death Eaters. It would explain why they were supporting each other, or why neither of them were killed at any point so far this game above more obvious targets. It would explain why Schrodinger's arguments defending himself look flimsy as all hell, and it would explain Castiel's routine 'fucking-up'.

Frankly, I think the most option that makes the most sense is that Schrodinger is a Death Eater, but I need more thoughts and opinions from other people. Why the hell am I the only one doing analysis here? Can I get something - anything - from anyone that might support or poke holes in my ideas? Castiel, Schrodinger, would you please defend yourselves or come up with reasons why we shouldn't kill off your asses?

8. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm not a death eater. That's all I can really think to say? I didn't respond to castiel mentioning me as a power role because it made me a tempting target for DE's (despite me not being a fucking power role) and I didn't want to bring more attention to it.
    As for why the DE's killed lungs, they're clearly counting on the town to lynch me, so why would they waste a night kill doing something you seem perfectly capable of getting done for them?

9. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If Schro and Cas are scum then they're doing a really shitty job of hiding it. The way it's played out with both their arguments so far in the game says DE. Thing is though, they might not be. And if they're not we have people like Mattsilver and Kalas who could be waiting in the wings not saying much on purpose.

Your arguments do seem flimsy, Schro, but if you and Cas are indeed DEs then you're pissing all over the carpet.

EDIT: Cas, not Calz -_-

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  10. Schrodinger

High Score:
    I like to think that I'd be at least a little more subtle than THAT as a DE.
    I actually find it hillarious that I'm getting more suspicion as a townie here than I ever did as a werewolf.

---------- Post automerged at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Well, until the end, but that doesn't count.

11. Kensington

Holy crap, this thread is dead.

Here's a theory I'm going to kick up - people who failed to vote in the last round are more likely to be Death Eaters. Right now - with no one posting or voting, it heavily favors the DEs. They'll just sit back and pick us off during the night.

So I'm going to try and get the ball rolling before this phase ends.

Vote Player: Schrodinger

You post so much, but vote so little.

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You were always somewhat suspicious as scum Schro, in a game like this it'd be picked up fairly early on. Its just in WW there were 5 or 6 Villagers that hit higher then you on the scumdar..

@Seratin: I'm not sure what's up with the name drop, I'll admit Awesomefia and helping rework Dresden have been taking up more of my attention then DE3 has but I've hardly been absent. Looking back over the days I'd say we've posted similar levels of content. Mostly I'm waiting on Castiel's response to Silens post and maybe something from Matt.

13. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's nothing direct, Kalas, you just came to mind first when I thought of absent posters.

14. Ash

Bitches need to be posting more. I've pinpointed why this game is so stagnant. It is lacking my presence.

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kens.. you do realize only 4 people voted yesterday right? Saying 10/14 players have a higher chance of being scum is pointless. Honestly it comes off more as you trying to imply those that did vote are innocent.

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Anya. Jangel. mishie.

16. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Kennigston: I'm holding back on voting because all it's going to do is get more people to pin me as scum. I was one of ten people who didn't vote previous round. Don't try to call me scum because I didn't vote.
    This'll be my last post for the day, looks like, since I need to sleep and then I have school till 3PM EST tomorrow.
    Please don't lynch me while I'm gone. I'm not a DE.
    goodnight.

17. Ash

Day will be extended 24 hours. It will end at 11:00 am, January 13th 2012 because I feel bad for you guys, and because SERIOUSLY, FUCKING TALK AND VOTE. IF YOU DON'T REACH CONSENSUS TODAY, I WILL WRITE THE MOST INSULTING FLAVOR TEXT EVER

18. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I honestly just have nothing to say, its not entirely unreasonable what Silens and Sera are saying but Schro personally never struck me as quite that stupid so I'm just waiting to see more of what she posts before I make a decision. I'm half tempted to not though just so I can see what Ashaya comes up with xD.

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Good thing I am NOT a DE then.

It is because I am afraid to say or do anything, people will jump at me screaming SCUM and I have no read on ANYONE whatsoever.

Also, Silens, you considered 3 cases, you ruled out two.

You say me and Schro are DEs, right?

Deadline Vote: Schrodinger

What now?

20. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've got pretty much nothing at this point, so I'm just going to jump on whatever bandwagon starts up first. Seriously, I've got no scum reads that I'd be comfortable acting on at this stage.