1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

First off, some lulz:

Umm. UMM.

That doesn't necessarily mean you're not a DE too. You could just be throwing Schro under the bus to save yourself and stuff. But compared to the way Schro's acting, you're not suspicious-y, just... you-y.

So, the only person I think that's making any sense is Silens, and as far as defences go, Schro's doesn't read as sincere enough for me to, you know, not vote. And since we gotta get the ball rolling, and unlike Dhulli I'm suspicious enough to be a bit more proactive, so...

Deadline Vote: Schrodinger.

2. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh right its male, meh whatever.

3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Hmm Silens is making sense which is making me suspicious. He made sense in HOT1 also.

We really have to lynch someone today and Schrodinger is the best bet.

Deadline Lynch:Schrodinger

4. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Since we're getting nowhere fast in this thread and Schro is the only person I'm getting a scum vibe from...

Deadline vote: Schrodinger

5. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah fuck it, Schro seems as good as any and we seem to be going nowhere else.

Deadline Lynch: Schrodinger

6. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

I still think Castiel is well fishy, and has been throwing around accusations on little to no backing all game. His attempted role PM c/p was just a bluff, surely. Schrodinger's defense of Castiel puts him in my sights, as well.

If they are both DEs, Castiel voting for Schrodinger is just a last-ditch attempt to throw off suspicion, given that Schro is the prime suspect atm.

Alternatively, Schro could be town, and just be misreading Cas in supporting him & thinking he's town. In that case DE!Castiel helps lynch a townie, and gets another day to survive.

Both of them are suspect, for me, and both probably deserving of lynches, pending further developments.

Deadline Vote Lynch: Schrodinger.

7. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

So regardless of what he is I must die? Then I sure wish he is a DE. 1 DE and 1 town dead is better than 2 town dead.

And sorry Schro, I did not actually think people will pick up on the wagon. I was just proving I had no problem in lynching you since we don't know each other and I (and everyone else) have no leads anyway.

8. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

1) My suspicion of you won't change dramatically regardless of what Schro is. I'm not saying that you absolutely 100% must die in tomorrow's lynch vote, I'm saying you'll still look suspicious in absence of anything new.

2) Yes, it'd be great if Schro is actually a DE, I completely agree. Your fervent protestations of townieness w/o support don't help you, here. Do you have any actual argumentation to back it up?

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am a wizard. So no, not really.

10. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Although I'm still a bit suspicious of Castiel, Silens' theory about Schro and Castiel does make sense, and right now Schro is just the more suspicious of the two, as such:
    Deadline Lynch: Schrodinger

11. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Rollllling.

Deadline Vote: Schrodinger.

12. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    More than enough deadline votes to kill me, and I have no real argument to fight back, nor the eloquence to bullshit out of this. Wonderful. So I'm dead, either way, thanks to Castiel.
    Fine. I'm The Auror you motherfucking douchebags. Night 1, I checked Castiel, and he was innocent. Night 2, I checked Silens and got roleblocck'd, so the DE's already suspect me, but didn't want to waste an NK, getting me lynched through (the way I see it) Silens' most marvelous arguments.
    In any case, I'm dead now: if you don't lynch me, I'm fucked during the night phase.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

You are not dead yet anyway. The healer can protect you in the night. But without the roleblocker dead, you will not be of any further use. So yeah still going to vote for you as you are essentially neutralized.

14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

FUUUUUUUU-

Rescind Vote.

I am just a wizard and won't be of much use so... I am willing to die to prove that we are not a DE scum team.

Vote Lynch: Castiel

LYNCH ME!!!!!

15. Anya

Rescind Deadline vote: Schrodinger.

Deadline vote: Castiel.

'Coz he asked for it.

16. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Votes
    Schrodinger 1 (6) 7 - Kensington, MattSilver (deadline), Klackerz (deadline), Seratin (deadline), Krogan (deadline), Jangel (deadline), mishie (deadline)

Castiel 1 (1) 2 - Castiel, Anya (deadline)

25 hours-ish remain. Change your votes to regular votes to end the day early.

17. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Okay, hang on before we jump on the Castiel lynch bandwagon - we need to think this through.

For starters, I can be quite sure that the Healer will have no difficulty in protecting Schrodinger for the rest of the game, no issues there. And, funnily enough, I actually believe Schrodinger's Auror claim - it makes sense, and it gives ground to the fact that he's been supporting Castiel, namely because I don't believe Schrodinger is that good of a liar. So yeah, Schrodinger, I'm sorry for forcing the role-claim - I agree, it wasn't ideal - but frankly, considering the way you were posting, you were either obviously a power role or a Death Eater, and we couldn't afford to take the risk otherwise.

But in that case, given how fucking obvious Castiel made Schrodinger, I'm forced to jump to another conclusion: the Death Eaters in this game are fucking stupid. There was no guarantee the Healer would have known Schrodinger was the Auror, so even if Schrodinger was protected, he still should have been targeted by the Death Eaters to eliminate a power role. And while Castiel fits in that mold well, with his innocence confirmed, I think we need to start considering other players.

So off the top of my head, the first one who really stands out is Kensington. He's the one who's been trying to start the lynch bandwagon against Schrodinger today with so little evidence... which might be some evidence of Death Eater intelligence, now that I think of it. If they assume that the Healer will be protecting Schrodinger in some fashion, they know that the only way to trigger a kill is to have him lynched here. And frankly, without Schrodinger's roleclaim, it nearly worked.

So yeah, change of targets: Kensington, what do you have to say for yourself?

18. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I am happy with lynching Kensington.

Rescind Vote

Lynch Vote:Kensington

Also, if Schrodinger is not the real Auror and he's fakeclaiming what do you think about the real auror claiming?

19. Anya

Jumping off my wagon, onto yours.

Rescind Deadline vote: Castiel

Deadline vote: Kensington

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  20. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

It's 1am here so excuse me if I'm not that coherent since I'm not really awake right now. I honestly have no idea if we should believe Schrodinger's claim, but until somebody else comes forward with more proof than saying "The guy that we're pretty sure is innocent is innocent" than I'll believe him.

And Silens, I just want to point out that there is no way in this game for somebodies innocence to be confirmed until the dark lord is dead, as for all we know Castiel may have known that Ash wouldn't let him post his PM and the Dark Lord would have checked at innocent if Schrodinger is the Auror.

Overall, I think that we shouldn't assume anything in this game as many times in the past, scum have been able to trick the entire town into believing that they were innocent.

Also:
    Rescind Deadline Vote