1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Struggle For Dark Hallow | Everybody (But Kalas) Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by SmileOfTheKill, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So.. because I'm the first to say the word scum, though three people's posts came before mine, my single question of what you were trying to say means I was trying to start a bandwagon on you? Really?

2. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

"A Stojil defense"? Really? Wow... You know you hit it big when a mafia move is named after you. :facepalm

I have to admit it's working on me, at least a bit. I would be much more inclined to vote for Sacrifice, now, on an even field.

BUT, the field is not even. Evan, you have 12 votes, while Sacrifice has only 4. A no lynch is out of question, so, hoping you're scum like my first instinct told me:

Deadline Lynch: Evan Tide

Also, the reasons for lynching you are more and stronger than those for lynching me on the last game, IMO, and the mud you're throwing, I feel, is less solid as well.

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hey, you turned out to be McCoy and we nearly lynched the hell out of you day 1, so it's a valid enough term considering the circumstances in this game, where we really only have suspicions to run with.

Zenith tried playing to our doubts last game and was called on it, and look who he turned out to be.

4. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

We need a lynch,
    the tide's an inch:

So Vote lynch: Evan tide

/poetry :D

5. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

I expected votes against me, not surprised. I would have read myself as scummish too due to that single line. I am new, and have not played enough to decide if a no lynch is a good or bad decision. I know there is a "judge" in some other games, in which in the case of no lynch, selects the one to be lynched. In this game, there is none, which leads me to think of such a possibility. I have already explained my reasons, I cant change the way you look at it.

As for you, Evan, you seem delighted that I am getting votes too. Perhaps it's because you are scum, and was relieved that someone else is splitting up the votes? You show signs of panic, so I assume you are not Dracula. Unless you are trying to make us waste a lynch, which I don't understand why.

Vote Player: Evan tide

6. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I'm personally torn. While some of Evan Tide's points do have a ring of validity, no lynch is very devastating to the town, especially when you consider that certain scum can only be lynched. Unfortunately, for the good of getting off a lynch, I have to cast a deadline vote against you, Evan, though I do agree that some of your points are quite valid and Sacrifice is someone worth watching.

Deadline Lynch: Evan Tide

7. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

VOTES:
    14 Votes To Lynch Evan Tide-
    D. Riley
    D. Seratin
    D. Aekiel
    D. Eternity Lost
    D. Castiel
    D. Moridin
    D. Schrodinger
    L. coleam
    D. Kalas
    D. Aziraphale
    D. Lindsey
    L. dhulli
    L. Sacrifice
    D. Big Z

4 Votes To Lynch Sacrifice-
    L. Zennith
    D. Evan Tide
    L. NobleFiction
    L. guljons

HURP DUPR CAN I COUNT? Nope. One more vote to kill Evan Tide.

90 minutes left till the end of the day.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  8. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

No, you aren't freaking new. You have more game experience than me!

Because you gave three scum tells that no one's going to react on due to massive bandwagoning.

9. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Just for your info, and the benefit of everyone in here, I played in Gotham, which ended early because of Irene's batman post, and Fate/night kill , which doesnt require much skill from the normal kind of mafia games.

10. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

:facepalm

/10 characters

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Actually, I think you had counted right the first time, Smile. I'm positive Riley/Suilor voted for Evan too and he's not on that list. I remember him because he edited his post to put the vote on a separate line (which he didn't actually do).

11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, I have mixed feelings on Evan Tide. I dearly hope that he isn't town, or at least important town. :/

Anyway, in DC now, just plugged in my laptop and hopped on to check the game. Gotta get back on the bus soon, so I'll

Deadline vote: Evan Tide

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Derp - He's the first one listed. Ignore me.

13. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Sacrifice's post was in response to Zennith - Zennith was listing options for the day's vote, and Sacrifice mentioned the possibility of a no-lynch.

The basis for your accusation of Schrodinger had nothing to do with the Mayor vote and everything to do with a (very) slightly scummy post by you on the first page.

And I already acknowledged that you're basing your read on me on my response to the idea of the mayor vote.

So, your mayor vote netted you one read, and only because I said it wasn't helpful. In other words, your analysis of me boils down to, "He didn't like my idea, so he must be scum!"

I have 9 posts (10 after this one). I had 6 before I accused you of anything other than stupidity. Explain to me how that is "coming out to accuse you."

14. SmileOfTheKill

End of Day
    One​

Evan Tides death has been carried out with a rather clinical manner. While Evan struggled against the bindings until someone knocked him out, there has been very little noise. This lack of furor could only be blamed by the fact that no one hated Evan besides the mutual distrust they all had, what was his death to them but for a necessary action? But with this action, the night has finally come… but what a strange day it has been. What kind of magic is required to make the Sun stay up for 48 hours? This could only be blamed on The Darkhallow.

I hope to see all of your alive tomorrow, but I know that will not happen.

[​IMG]

Evan Tide has been Lynched

This night will last 24 hours and it will become daytime at 10pm Eastern Time. All night actions must be submitted an hour before day starts to give me time to calculate all these night actions or they will be ignored.

It is now Night Time

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
  15. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Smile.

Learn how to format posts. Please.

There are many past instances you can even copy from. I barely even realized you'd posted the end of the day, and that was only because of the image.

Ash
  16. SmileOfTheKill

Alright, I was a little lazy but I will make things look nicer from now on. Already updated the new way I will end/start days.

---------- Post automerged 01-15-2012 at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-14-2012 at 10:56 PM ----------

DAY THE
    SECOND
    HAS ARRIVED!

[​IMG]

Jwlk has died!

The cause of death was a gunshot directly into the body from behind. It hit the heart and nearby areas. The exact weapon can not be determined at this time but it guessed to be a high powered pistol. jwlk himself was traveling to a local Convenience Store as he died while walking directly towards the store. It is impossible to tell if he was hungry or wanted to phone someone from outside the area. Regardless of what the reasoning was, he is dead.

Ashaya has exploded! She also died from it!

What remains of Ashaya has been discovered in a nearby hotel. Someone managed to find the hotel room Ashaya just checked in that night, and decided to kill her. A bomb was planted overnight right outside the room she was staying in. The resulting explosion collapsed that room and a few adjacent rooms. Ashaya and three unrelated people have died.

Sacrifice, The Denerian, has been purged!

Two powerful Knights of the Cross managed to find Sacrifice in an undisclosed location. The resulting fight destroyed two buildings, and caused a few water lines to burst. The main thing to note is that both Knights managed to escape after delivering the comatose, and now human, Sacrifice to a nearby Hospital for recovery.

Susan has just told me a story about a guy she knew before coming to this adventure. Lungs used to be her boyfriend, but for some reason they broke up. I could tell you why, but I’ve only heard bad things so it is best if I just be silent…​

Some reminders.

In case someone dies, I suggest anyone with a night action that targets a living person have an alternative in case they do die.
    Night starts in 24 hours, at 10PM Eastern.
    Do not directly copy from your QT, ever!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
  17. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Sacrifice was a Denarian. That's definitely interesting to note. Well purged guys.

18. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

The Red Duchess whammi'ed me. I can't vote today.

Yesterday I didn't vote because I was asleep. :\ I woke up at 2 pm here... which was literally 24 hours before now.

19. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Good job, knights! Now I guess we look to see who defended Sacrifice?

20. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

So, if we exclude the unlikely chance of a Marcone death and kill, last night the Blackstaff and the Red King offed Ashaya and jwlk, while the Knights got rid of a Denarian (I really can't thank them enough).

Flavour isn't a clue in this new version, so it's hard to say who killed whom. I thought Ashaya was a bit scummy so maybe McCoy had some suspicions of his own and acted on it.

I admit I have just noticed that Smile's rules and roles state that the Red Duchess only stops her target from voting, now, like Jon says. She's much weaker than I thought, then.