1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Fuck it,

Rescind vote:

Vote lynch: Mishie

2. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Vote Lynch:Mishie

I am still reading through the thread. It's still very confusing.Mishie seems like the best target though Sesc is coming up in my scum radar too much.

Anyway let's seem what will happen.

3. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Hmm crap, I didn't even realize it but according to the rules:
    So yeah, this means no posting after this post. -_-

And here, I'm going to sleep, so I'm going to use my day time power. I don't even know if this will take the place of the lynch vote or not but just in case a lynch still goes through, I'm not going to shoot mishie. So I reread through the thread and I agree with jwlk somewhat on iLost:

GUN POWER SHOOT THINGY: iLost

4. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Missed that. Sorry.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    /facepalm

You know the whole DON'T POST AFTER THIS POST part of dhulli's post? That applied to you too.

6. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

iLost has been shot in the face!

iLost has died!

iLost was a Vanilla Townie, who had no special powers or abilities.

Day has been extended - It will end in ~11 hours from now

7. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

For fucks sake. You are scum, why on earth would you have killed iLost if you weren't scum? I could see no reason to kill him.

Le sigh.

8. KaiDASH

Current Votals

Republic21 (1) - Anya
    Mishie (4+8) - LostInThought, Sesc, jwlk, klackerz | Lochness, Vesvius, Evan Tide, dhulli, Eternity Lost, Aziraphale, Fenraellis, Jangel

9. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

jwlk and LochNess actually mentioned some reasons why he should be killed. You think them to be sure scum too?

---------- Post automerged at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Edit by double post:

Just noticed I was listed as normal lynch vote on mishie. I checked, and I did a deadline. Not that it seems to matter right now.

10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

*between classes... yay*

Personally, I would probably have done Sesc(or maybe jwlk), since Mishie is already likely to be lynched. I can sort of see why he might target iLost, but not too much overall. The only good thing about it, is that iLost turned out to be a Vanilla Townie, as opposed to something more critical. Honestly, I didn't even think that there was such a thing in this game setup. It's still an unnecessary loss though, so really it's difficult to look at it in a good light.

11. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

... yay for asking whom you should kill, and then killing someone no one pointed out? It's your gun, I suppose. But it doesn't make you look cool at all :|

Also, what is this. I point out Jangel lurking is making him suspicious, so he starts posting to not appear suspicious, and no one reacts at all? Hello. I'm not closed to arguments here, but it's like everyone's trying to pretend I never said that name.

What I say:

What others hear:

And after that, it's only about mishie. Selective reading ftw?

You know, all this makes me almost think mishie will turn out pro-Town (or at least not mafia-aligned).

@Fen; Kai said there would be powerless Town roles when the game was created. The post is linked in the first post in this thread.

12. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I'm going to reread the thread knowing that iLost is innocent. It should give quite a few clues.

13. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

It gives you a few if - then options. I looked for it when I was convinced iLost was Town a page or so ago.

Also, I'll now end every post with Jangel until someone reacts.

Jangel.

14. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

To me, mishie simply seemed more suspicious out of these two lurkers due to joining both bandwagons and contributing even less than Jangel. Also, there seemed to be more support on lynching him. Judging their reactions, I'm absolutely staying with mishie. If he isn't scum, I'm fine going back to another first-day lurker.

Anya and Republic, why did you choose mishie over Jangel?

15. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

iLost was pretty hard going for one of vesvius/jwlk as scum which i found unlikely. And then he started accusing both jwlk and sesc of being scum both of whom I think are town. Besides, I asked the town and didn't receive one clear answer (except mishie but i figured he would be lynched).

There were so many choices Anya, Jangel, Sesc (a few people did in fact accuse you and now with one of those turning out to be innocent, I'm less sure), Vira (where is she anyways?), Republic, jwlk, Lochness, etc.

16. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Sorry I will be back to post more later, but for now, I obviously saw your reasoning for shooting iLost since I was one of the people saying I found things about him suspicious, but it didn't work out obviously. I don't think I am going to assume you are automatically a death eater because I think they would know that since there weren't too many advocating to kill iLost that it would look too suspicious when they turned out town. I also think maybe a death eater wouldn't post asking for the towns opinion so much and then not choose one of the people more were vying for. Because then it would make them look a lot more protown even if they killed an innocent. I think Dhulli might have made a gut feeling decision and it didn't pan out. Or he played a poor move as a death eater.

He could have easily killed off Vira and no one would complain, since she is a top top lurker and if he were a death eater he would know he was killing a townie anyway. Unless she isn't a townie and that is why she didn't get killed off. If I had the gun, I would have picked Vira.

And Sesc, the reason I am not so worried about Jangel is that he started posting once we called him out on it. For me, the idea is to try and get the lurkers talking, if they start talking then I want to leave them to hear what they say (why I didn't vote *Tuiz* again when he started talking. We have talked about Vira a lot and it isn't doing anything, which is why at this point I would be fine with killing her.

17. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

...I'm really not sure what you're expecting, here. I don't post when I don't have things to say. Yes, I wasn't posting much early, because I didn't have much to say, with essentially random boxvote. I posted day 2, giving my opinion on the night kills, and responding to things people asked/pointed out.

I could either have 1) read your (and other's) post about me not posting, and proceeded to stop posting completely, which you seem to deem the correct action, or
    2) continue to post when I have things to say/there are things I need to respond to,

So yes, keep hammering on about me lurking.

The choice of targets for the gunkill is a bit bizarre, for me. Sure, iLost had been strongly pushing for people, but he wasn't the only one. Surprised it wasn't used on a quiet person (which, admittedly, I am), but I can understand the reasoning, if not completely agree.

18. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Come on guys, we need to do something. We've lost five Townies so far.
    Because I can remember Jangel posting, and I can't say the same for Mishie. Such hardcore lurking has few reasons to occur. I'd rather go for Vira, who I know knows what she's doing, and thus is consciously lurking, but since the general consensus is to go for Mishie, I'll play along.

For that matter, and considering Day is almost over (is it?) and we still dont have a lynch:

Lynch Vote: Mishie

19. KaiDASH

Day 2 is OVER! It is now Night!

End of Day Votals

Republic21 (1) - Anya
    Mishie (3+10) - Sesc, jwlk, klackerz | LostInThought, Lochness, Vesvius, Evan Tide, dhulli, Eternity Lost, Aziraphale, Fenraellis, Jangel, Republic21

Mishie has been lynched and killed!

Inspection of Mishie's mangled corpse reveals he he was a Town Jack of all Trades, capable of using a variety of powers at night (1/night).

Mishie's powers were: 2 Shot Mortician - Find out the role/faction/etc of a dead player
    2 Shot Vigilante - Kill a player
    1 Shot Doctor - Give a player protection from night kills.

Night will last for up to 48 hours from now

20. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?