1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

... I have no words. Is this supposed to be funny, mishie? THAT is your role, and then you don't post in your defence in 24 hours? Not once? Fuck you very much.

And yes, I know it's night. But this needed to be said.

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Night is OVER!

bluh bluh stuff happened and it was mildly exciting!

The Dancer danced the night away!

Vesvius has died in the night!

He was a Town Angry Mailman, capable of selecting a player who could then send mail to another player of their choice. However, if the recipient of the mail would die during that same night phase (and thus be unable to get the letter), he would go insane with rage and kill a player!

Sesc has died in the night!

His body mysteriously faded away before anybody could loot his corpse... inspect his remains.

Also, LochNess has recieved a gift today! Nosy people like yourself noticed a package containing a Crystal Ball arriving at her house early in the morning.

Use of the Crystal Ball enables the user to discover the alignment of a player. The results are returned privately and instantly (as soon as I'm able). Also the Crystal Ball will break after use (ie: it's oneshot).

It is now Day 3. It will last for up to 72 hours from now.

Livelist@d3 (14/23)
    anya
    jangel
    klackerz
    vira
    jwlk
    lostinthought
    republic21
    eternity lost
    fenraellis
    lochness
    dhulli
    aziraphale
    evantide
    aekiel

Deadlist@d3 (9/23)
    *tuiz*
    ashaya
    kalas
    lungs
    castiel
    mishie
    vesvius
    sesc
    ilost

ALSO - A replacement is required. Anybody interested please pm me to get in, first come first serve

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Ohh, only two people died and Sesc didn't die. That's good.

Also Lochness gift is very interesting.

---------- Post automerged at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

bah, I derped.

I meant sesc is dead and he disappeared. So we don't know if he is a scum or not

4. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Very interesting. Wonder why Sesc corpse did what it did.

Theories?

5. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I think that one of the scum may have a power to hide the corpse.

6. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

hmm it's possible but then I'm thinking why they wouldn't use it the first night? Regardless, I don't have a better theory.

Lochness' gift is certainly interesting. We might actually be able to find out a confirmed scum for once...provided she herself isn't scum.

I will ask the lurkers to start posting. And if you're about to get lynched and you're town, do roleclaim! I don't know what mishie was thinking not roleclaiming.

---------- Post automerged at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

And I see Vira has thumbs up'ed sesc's post. You really should post something Vira.

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Or one of the scum roles doesn't role reveal.

Lochness's gift sounds useful, but I'm not really sure who we could use it on.

8. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I'm going to assume the replacement call is for Vira so I will hold off on commenting on her.

So Ves was town meaning that the probability of jwlk being scum has gone up a bit in my eyes, seeing as its reasonable (but not a certainty) that scum had one candidate for the box.

Dhullis kill on iLost was a bit iffy imo, there were better targets and iLost was one of the more vocal and analyzing members for town.

I think that Aekiel and Sesc shared a QT which should mean Aek is most likely town (unless hes a scum that can pick a person to QT with, unlikely though from his playstyle)

And yeah... Lochness's power. It's certainly a interesting one, and should go a long way in helping us, although it could backfire in our faces.

9. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I can't believe that the scum wouldn't have a Box candidate. We didn't know that it would be crap at the time, everyone was fussing over it.
    Interesting twist with Sesc, and now with the Crystal Ball. KaiDASH sure tries to keep us entertained.
    As for the Crystal Ball itself, I'd say go for the remaining Box candidates, see which of them is scum.

10. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Let lochness use her powers on jwlk. The only problem is can we trust Lochness not to be a scum?

11. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Eh, Crystal Ball granting doesn't really seem like a scum ability, so unless it was just granted randomly by Kai, I'd say that whoever granted LochNess with it thinks he's town.

I personally don't know, never really paid attention to him. Will have to read back on the thread.

12. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Hmm, I really did think jwlk was town which was one of the reasons I shot iLost. But with iLost turning out to be town, perhaps it's a good idea to check jwlk?

13. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

Thankfully, only two dead this time. With Vesvius dying due to yesterday, that makes just one normal night kill. We're not doomed yet...

Crystal Ball is neat. Checking jwlk seems a good idea and LochNess didn't struck me as scum.

As to Sesc's corpse, I'm with klackerz here. They probably used it on Night 2 to look for a controversial person first, so we're still in doubt of his truthfulness. However, his night post sounds genuine.

Aziraphale, I feel like I'm missing something here. Why do you think Aekiel and Sesc shared a QT?

14. Azira

LostInThought; you are right, I completely derped and actually have no idea why I wrote that. I just went through the thread again and there is nothing to indicate what I wrote, I think playing so many mafia games in the past few weeks is fucking with my brain.

Now that I DID reread the thread though, Aekiel hasn't posted all that much except for one liners and jumping back and forth on lynching *tuiz*, anything to say about this Aekiel?

15. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Okay good, an extra cop power since ours died. I like the reasonings for jwlk but I'm not 10% sure yet who to use this on. With so many scum left I feel they could steer this in the wrong direction. I'm at work and fortunately can use the computer but it will be a bit sporadic in, reading this for a few minutes, then getting off then reading for another few. I want to reread at least a bunch of the thread before I make any concrete choices.

16. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Just that I'm the one who's being switched out, once a replacement is found. I've finally burnt out on Mafia, I think.

17. Azira

Fair enough, that begs the question then... Where the hell is Vira? Did she even post yesterday? I think it's time we got some answers, this is the worst case of lurk that has gone unanswered in DLP mafia history.

18. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I've posted once a day so far, so I'm not that bad...

Okay, fine, let's talk.

I'm not lurking out of malicious intent or with devious thoughts in mind. I'm lurking out of laziness. I'm probably about to be replaced anyways, so it doesn't matter right now. Also, you people who say I must have a plan are delusional. Why do you think I'm a good player? I got hit with this in MetaMafia too and it annoys the crap out of me. I'm just trying to innocently lurk, why do you people not understand that? ;_;

I have no suspicions or guesses because I'm not paying attention. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there are two scum groups and not one.

One more thing: don't use your crystal ball power on me. It would be such a waste and afterwards, I would get to mock the hell out of you for being stupid.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  19. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

You aren't going to be replaced at this stage. (although, actually playing a game you went and signed up for is somewhat expected)

20. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Vira, I am not 100% sure that this isn't some super elaborate scum tactic, but I am leaning towards you telling the truth. Why you're playing though if you don't want to baffles me a bit though.