1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Struggle For Dark Hallow | Everybody (But Kalas) Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by SmileOfTheKill, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Kalas: Fair enough I agree its quite idiotic, but once again Dresden is fucked up because its so complex and the host is getting overrun. I think Smile should atleast confirm he switched me but I guess he probably won't want to do that. meh.

---------- Post automerged at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I'd also like to point how nearly impossible it is for me to act the way I did this game if I were scum. Particularly the whole Jon debacle and this ridiculously contrived roleclaim and derpington city.

2. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I really don't know at this point. I'm keeping my vote, but if there's another target out there I'd be able to be convinced.

3. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

After reviewing my Stojil's QT and this thread, I'm pretty exhausted, but I also think I have a decent read on scum. I'm pretty confident that Aziraphale is scum, so I guess I'm going to go with crowd and vote.

Vote Player:Aziraphale

4. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

After reviewing Stojil's QT and this thread, I'm pretty exhausted, but I also think I have a decent read on scum. I'm pretty confident that Aziraphale is scum, so I guess I'm going to go with crowd and vote.

Vote Player:Aziraphale

5. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Although I don't think Aziraphale is necessarily scum, too many mistakes and using quick reply would be stupid moves by scum fakeclaiming, we do need to get a lynch off.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Aziraphale

6. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Deadline vote: Aziraphale

7. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Meh, for the sake of a lynch.

Deadline Vote: Aziraphale.

8. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Deadline Lynch: Aziraphale

He could really be the archive and derping, but he reads more to me like a scum who messed up a roleclaim and is resigned to being lynched for his mistake.

9. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

BEGIN
    NIGHT THE
    FOURTH

Well, Aziraphale, it is your turn to die. The town has spoken and you have been lynched!

Aziraphale has been killed!

I was busy today, sorry sorry.

---------- Post automerged 01-21-2012 at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-20-2012 at 10:08 PM ----------

Dawn Of
    The Fifth
    Day

It has been a silent night. There was a lack of direct action, this can be noticed this night. There was no screaming or explosions in the distance. The only thing that could be found was a few traces of blood. Even then, is that something that happened tonight or was it just some riff raft fighting among themselves. It really doesn't matter though. As long as these people are alive, they will desire and attempt to claim The DarkHallow.

Live List!

1. Riley
    2. Krogan
    3. Lungs
    4. Zennith
    5. Kalas
    6. Castiel
    7. Aekiel
    8. Xantam
    9. Gambit
    10. coleam
    11. klackerz
    12. Moridin
    13. dhulli
    14. Big Z
    15. LochNess
    16. Seratin
    17. NobelFiction
    18. Snowflake

It takes 9 people to Lynch today!

Reminders!

Check your god damn QT people!​

10. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Wouldn't it take 10votes for a majority? 9 votes is a 50/50 split.

---------- Post automerged at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Also, I was seduced. In my defense, she seemed like a nice girl at the time...

11. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Whoever purified me, cheers. Thought I was a dead man.

12. coleam

coleam Death Eater

So onto analysis: no kills last night. Very interesting. Either the reds are getting role-blocked, they're all dead, or they had the misfortune of hitting a NK-protected player. And there was only one kill the night before, when there should have been two. I suppose that the King could be dead and that the Duchess used her second in a row the night before - thus having to take a night off last night. That would suggest that last night the Blackstaff was either dead, role-blocked, or hit a protected player.

13. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sorry I was absent, replacement for Lindsey here, bit distracted IRL last Day phase.

I think we should lynch Lungs today as he's most likely scum according to Jon's list, and I've never ever seen Jon be wrong on roles.

He's rarely been town either... Lungs may even be right about Jon being scum, but I can't remember games where Jon was wrong on role lists.

so Deadline Lynch: Lungs

Smile dhulli was banned, unless that has changed you need to replace him

14. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I'm pretty sure Lungs is scum and Krogan is definitely White Court scum, either Madeline or Thomas. Jon was Lara Raith.

---------- Post automerged at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Deadline Lynch Vote: Krogan

15. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Statements like this set off my scumdar. The only way you could know Jon's role is if you are Lindquist, who was already claimed with no objections, so if you're going to claim that role, you'd better have a damn good reason for not stepping up during the three days that Schrodinger was claiming Lindquist. And why do you think Krogan is scummy? Because he was white-knighting Jon so hard? Seems like a really poor scum tactic to be taking, especially after he knew Jon was going down at the end of the day.

And I honestly have no clue on Lungs since he still hasn't posted much.

16. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I am Harry Dresden. Krogan is scum, I'm pretty sure Lungs is scum. I'm 99% sure Jon was Lara Raith based upon my other checks. Any other questions?

17. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Why not reveal the rest of your checks then? It seems a bit fishy for you to role-reveal without revealing the rest of your info. I don't necessarily doubt you, given Jon's track record, but why only reveal the info in the guy you're angling hard to kill?

---------- Post automerged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Deadline Vote: Krogan

18. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Revealing other townies seems rather pointless and potentially harmful, since they might be power town roles. I'm more than willing to wait for Morgan to come online to confirm, since he can back me up as being Dresden as well.

19. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You are absolutely not Harry Dresden, my role is Karrin Murphy. You are lying through your teeth right now. Lynch me if you feel like it boys and girls but when I'm dead and Lindquist confirms me as Karrin Murphy kill Z for lying.

20. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This sounds like a rational course of action.