1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Night is OVER!

bluh bluh stuff happened and it was mildly exciting!

Moridin has died in the night!

Even after close inspection, nobody was able to determine his role.

Also, Klackerz has recieved a gift today! Nosy people like yourself noticed a package containing a Differential Polarity Discombobulator arriving at his house early in the morning.

Use of the Differential Polarity Discombobulator allows the user to select two people and discover if they have the same faction or not. (one shot, returns result privately)

It is now Day 4. It will last for up to 72 hours from now.

BUT WAIT, we have an unexpected interruption!

"So... I must applaud you for your efforts, but you have forgotten one very important factor"

"Me"

LochNess has been killed!

She was a Mafia Dancer, capable of dancing at night and informing the town come morning that the dancer danced.

Sesc has returned to life!

He was a Town Angel of Death, capable of returning to life after a full day and night had passed from the time of his first death. Furthermore, when he returning to life, he must kill 1 player. (To be clear, he is now effectively powerless).

Livelist@d4 (12/23)
    anya
    jangel
    klackerz
    vira
    jwlk
    lostinthought
    republic21
    eternity lost
    fenraellis
    pyracrys (prev: dhulli)
    aziraphale
    sesc

Deadlist@d3 (11/23)
    *tuiz*
    ashaya
    kalas
    lungs
    castiel
    mishie
    vesvius
    evantide
    ilost
    Moridin (prev: aekiel)
    lochness

2. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Why hello Sesc. Nice to have you back. This strengthens Town by 1, and we finally have our first kill.

And also, klackerz received a check power. Is that something Kai will do every Day? I suppose so.

3. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Some stupid fuck splattered blue shit all over my face while I was sleeping. I'm going to assume it is some sort of paint or ink.... it better fucking be.

Who did it!!?

4. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Can Klackerz target himself with his gift Kai?

The way Lochness talks about her keeping her gift makes it seem like there's only one sizeable Mafia faction. She put the option of using her gift later out there, obviously wanting to delay her being revealed as scum. This makes me think that she was quite sure she wouldn't get NK'ed - one sizeable mafia faction. This is supported by the single NK's on each of the nights.

Will be back with more on who looks like Loch's buddies later.

5. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Yay for sesc's return!

I am super tired after this whole day of jigsaw puzzle-ing (and yes, 11 hours nonstop just breaks my back), so I'll be sleeping like really soon.

Will be back around when I'm awake and have free time (school is right after I wake...14~16 hours later I might be able to come back here).

Anyway does Kai give like this sort of gifts through RNG, or does someone have gift role that they can give a variety of gifts, one every night?

If it is a role, I think it would be either non self-targetable or unable give to the same person twice. Or both.

In any case check in with you guys when I get the time after school!

6. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

Doesn't seem likely, and is not necessary - after all, we have Sesc as confirmed town. Good to see you alive and kicking!

So first action of the day is probably choosing someone to check. Maybe someone who voted for jwlk (box-wise)?

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Yay. I got a gift. I have some plans on who to check..

8. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

*in-between classes and such*

I, too, admit to being curious about the distribution of these gifts. Be it, via a role, or Mod-RNG. Anyway, presuming honesty, of course Klackerz should likely compare his target with Sesc.(Nicely done on LochNess by the way, with yet another unexpected role ability, as this game has just been full of them. Quite fun that way too.)

On an unrelated note... Eleven hours straight of jig-saw puzzling, really, Pyracrys?

Anyway, I'll be around again in a few hours, unless I opt to take a nap between my next two classes. Kind of went to sleep around 2:30a.m., and woke up at around 6:30a.m. >_>

9. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

There is exactly one thing to check with the Discombobulator.

And that is me vs. jwlk. Anything else has a lower priority right now. If you would, klackerz?

10. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I haven't got much time right now, but why is he the best choice? I can think of several others.
    Anyway, I'll check this thread in a few hours. klackerz, wait for the consensus.

11. Sesc

Whom then, Republic21?

12. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Hey Sesc!

You said you thought I was town! What changed. Also, no one even wondered about your death so I saw no reason to tell mafia you were coming back.

13. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

How did you know Sesc was coming back?

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

He sent me a letter. Ves gave him the mail, and he sent it to me. Though I don't think he told me he gets to kill someone :l

15. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

If Sesc confirms this, it'll put you as town in my eyes. If you were a part of the Mafia, they wouldn't have killed Sesc as they could have just left him as basically a vanilla townie.

Looking back over the thread, I find that Vira seems to be colluding with Lochness. Also I think Lost in Thought seems scummy to me. I don't have a specific post or reason for it but it feels like he's holding something back, and not quite acting in town's interests.

That's all I have for the moment.

16. Sesc

Eternity Lost: NK, Letter. That's the order of actions.

Anyway, folks. Evan Tide may have an odd understanding of rules, but he was right that we're close to losing. As I said, I think it's a 1-5-17 setup, with one lone party that apparently just taints. That's your blue ink, @Anya.

Currently, we're down to 1-4-7, or 0-4-8 (Killer/Mafia/Town), if you assume Moridin/Aekiel was the lone faction, and doesn't reveal. Considering that we need 7 votes for a lynch, you can see where this starts to become a problem.

I do have a plan, but I'd like a confirmation on jwlk. And not sometime eventually, but within the next 12 hours. klackerz should be awake then and kai as well. We need enough lead time for the lynch.

17. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Lalalala. Like I said I have no problem being checked. Check away. If you want though, you can post what your plan will be if i'm innocent/guilty, since we're all on on random times and it might be a while till the check goes through and you are online

18. Sesc

You mean, when it was LochNess doing the check?

6 hours. I have no problems running the town, if no one else is posting. Get your check in or I'll go ahead, klackerz. You won't like it.

19. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Pretty sure I know what you mean Sesc, and I've had the same suspicions.

A check on jwlk or Jangel is what I'd support around now.

20. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

....Like I said.. Again. I have no problem being checked. Unless you are accusing Klackers of being scum as well, in which case whatever checks he does won't convince you of anything. Might as well go ahead. :D