1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Lynch Vote: jwlk

That's all I have to say.

I'm noting jwlk's scum list down for future reference. If he's scum, 1 (or 2 maybe) will be real scum.

2. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Too bad I'm going to get lynched :l

Oh well, blame Sesc. Good luck town!

3. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Not much to add but Deadline Lynch Vote: jwlk at this point, the arguments are more than compelling.

4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Deadline Lynch:jwlk

Hopefully he is a scum.

5. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Just do normal votes if none of you are going to talk about anything.. Whats the point of deadline voting :O?

6. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Ah, now this is interesting, and sorrry I was off.

Let's lynch klackerz first, instead.

Lynch Vote: klackerz

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Oh good god. This is why I was not voting.You really think I am scum Sesc. Why? Just because of that one post. That was a stupid derp on my part and I was fucking half-awake. I really don't know what I was thinking then.

Your only accusation against me is that post which somehow points to me and jwlk being scum buddies.

Also, I only suspect only one other person after jwlk

Jangel is most certainly scum. lurking and posting once or twice and just voting.

If you are lynching me, fucking lynch me but all of you will be sad tomorrow.

8. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Klackerz was one of the last to vote jwlk, scum not wanting to vote scum?

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

^ You're silly.

There are 2 days of no discussion, might as well change to normal votes to speed this along..

10. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    You want it bad, don't you? Ok.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Lynch: jwlk

11. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I admit i'm bored waiting for the Hunt of Thrones. I want to see where this would go, and sitting here and waiting another day is boring.

Besides, its not like you're discussing anything :p

12. Azira

A fair point.

Rescind Vote

Lynch Vote: jwlk

13. Sesc

Yes. And actually, this is a problem.

First of all though, why I'd asked for the switch to klackerz. The way I see it, if he's not Town, we have a good lynch, and if he is Town, we have a confirmed Town in jwlk (however surprising I would find that -- I read through the posts again, and maybe I see what I want to see by now, but you appear unbelievable scummy, jwlk.)

And another confirmed Town might come in handy when I die, because you'd have another person you could trust not to lie. Because that's the main problem here, it appears really easy to get a lynchwagon for whomever. I can only advise you to look closely at whoever steps up when I'm gone -- Mafia needs one or at most two more Town lynches, and they'll have won.

So by rights, if jwlk turns out to be Town, the game is basically over, but he was honestly my best bet. And it's not as if there were better options, were there? A few people had "I feel xyz is scummy", more had "I'll look through the thread and post later" (when?? -- the game is in its last stage!!), and no one really tried to make longer analyses. Nothing was discussed, and that's just a shame.

We didn't talk about who I had attacked before I died (Aziraphale, Jangel, Rep21 and Anya maybe), and whether that meant something or not. We didn't talk about the way Evan Tide was lynched -- LochNess putting a direct Lynch Vote out there, and everyone following, for some reason (why??).

Is it reasonable to assume there were lots of scum there? That they tried to quickhammer the lynch, and it worked? LochNess, Anya, Moridin, Jangel, jwlk. Those are the first five. How many of those are Mafia, and what does Moridin's death mean in that context?

I thought he might be the one going around and marking people as the single faction, but now that seems impossible -- because I was marked night 1, and Evan Tide said Aekiel/Moridin didn't visit anyone then. So just who is Moridin? If we are extremely lucky, do we still have a Busdriver equivalent, who swapped a Town for a Mafia (Moridin)?

On the other hand, the first five can't have been all Mafia, because Anya's in there, and she's in the same faction as Eternity Lost. That was never explored further either. "I feel bored" is a horrible reason to reveal that (or do anything really). If it's true, you're basically trolling, and this fucks over Town, because everyone will finger this as scummy when it really isn't.

So are Anya and Eternity Lost Mafia, then? I don't know, but we never talked about it, did we? Why not? What is everyone doing?

Really, there's lots to discuss. That was just what I thought of in five minutes, but no one's discussing it. And that, in the end, is what makes me not really optimistic about still having a chance to win this.

Also, can we get that klackerz switch? We have 12 hours yet.

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I'm supportive of a klackerz switch, obviously I said so. But noone posted after me and there is literally 0 discussion... Noone would listen to what I say anyway

15. Azira

Sesc; Heres why I think jwlk is a better lynch for us:

First as you said, he's been INCREDIBLY scummy. Second, jwlk claimed a "expendable" town role while Klackerz has implied he is one of big importance. I prefer being wrong about the "expendable" one (Although I think he's scum) rather than killing a townie with a significant role, when we've already lost so many.

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Please point out how I've been scummy? If sesc never said anything, noone would have voted me. I'be been an easy lynch ever since that one guy said someone from the box vote needs to be scum :l. Whoever jumped on the oppprunity to lynch me is suspect :p. Id suspect sesc if he wasn't confirmed...

17. Azira

So first you say you are a expendable town role that doesn't mind dying, then say that all roles pro town are helpful for the town, and think that a townie dying is bad no matter what?

I don't think I need to point out the faulty logic, or rather the outright misdirection.

This post seems to imply that if he DOES do what town tells him to with the box, he is innocent, which is again faulty logic. You keep deliberately leaving out scenarios in your posts, which always makes me suspicious of scuminess.

You also 'role claimed', and again use the role or lack thereof excuse while earlier stating you think there are no small town roles.

And yep, it would suck for the scum to lose the vote, when everyone stlll thought the box was going to be a game-breaker.

18. Sesc

Aziraphale: In all truth, I don't believe Town has a power role left. If Anya and Eternity Lost are Town, this leaves 5 more, and that is the number I'd estimate the Villagers at. klackerz ominous words sound like typical bluster, and I'm not believing him there for a second.

More importantly though, it's completely irrelevant. At this point, one Town lynch is a bad as the next. The problem is not that we might lose an important Town role, but that we're lacking numbers and are this short of losing. I feel like a broken record.

So really, no argument there, and ignoring that point makes me think you are mafia.

But alright, let's do this differently, then. Which role exactly are you, jwlk? And you, klackerz?

Let's start a mass role claim. It's probably the only thing that can help us at this point. Full name as given by Kai in your qt. What does yours say, Aziraphale?

19. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I'd be mighty surprised if jwlk is Town. But if he is, what the fuck are you doing jwlk? That's the scummiest behavior I have seen in Mafia games I've played here on DLP.
    My suspicion of klackerz stems from the fact that you simply cannot be Town. I don't see how, unless you were derping and herping the whole game.
    Also what Aziraphale said. Klackerz says that his role is important (why the fuck would he do that, now IF he's innocent he'll get NK'd), so I'd rather go with jwlk. His death could, somewhat, help us determine klackerz's faction.

The rest of my scum list has, in priority, klackerz (tied with jwlk), Jangel, and dhulli's replacement. I think his replacement (Pyr-something) has been lurking, not knowing what to do with the mess dhulli had make of himself. Because really, go back and read his posts.
    Not sure about Anya and EL. What Anya did was incredibly scummy, but I don't see their scumbuddies letting them herp so hard. It could have been a ploy, however, meant to provote exactly that reaction.
    Moridin, what about him? He hadn't been participating much, so he was either unimportant, third-faction scum(unlikely) or really important and trying really hard to stay low(unlikely). I'm thinking it's the first.

Anyway, I think my vote will stay on jwlk. Now I have to go to sleep, and then work. Not sure if I'll make it before Night is up.

---------- Post automerged at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Damn ninjas.

20. Azira

I really have no idea why you think a mass roleclaim is in any way going to help us. If we have a priest equalivant alive, telling scum who it is WOULD seal the game right now. Any other ace-in-the-hole role we don't know about could be the same.

Go ahead and convince me why you think in any way mass roleclaiming is a good idea. If you'll manage it, I'll reveal my role.