1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls V

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Seratin, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Three- Bosmeri scum should stay out of Skyrim.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's just hilarious.

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Don't know about that. Smithing is in the 80's, Enchanting in the 50's, alchemy I really haven't messed with. Using heavy armor that's improved a bit and enchanted with +%'s to one handed damage, archery damage, and magicka regen. Archery's in the 60's, One handed/Destruction is in the 40's, mostly using lighting bolt and sparks since I found bolt was easy to snipe dragons in mid air with. Granted I haven't really done any of the main quests, I've been wanding into caves and doing sidequests.

4. Aekiel

High Score:
    Nah, you're missing the point here. What you do is get your smithing/enchanting/etc. up to max, create some kick ass armour out of whichever metals you fancy, then enchant them so that destruction/restoration magic costs nothing to cast. Then you go on your merry way dual-casting fireball at everything that moves.

Whatever armour isn't able to be enchanted with those type of buffs you stick with health regen or fortify health spells.

5. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

At which point the game becomes utterly boring. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

But I guess if you've already messed up your level progression you might as well break the game before it breaks you.

6. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

... Go through Riverwood again and save it for us to watch.

Which reminds me, before I married Camilla Valerius, I had befriended Fandreal in the quest and decided to kill him off so I wouldn't see him in my house with my wife every time I came back. So I took him out to Anise's Cabine, decapitated him, looted him of everything, and then placed him over Anise's own looted corpse for all nearby travelers to witness: The filthy Bosmer who cavorted with the witch receiving bandit justice.

Ah, the joys of telekinesis. :sherlock:

Also, been meaning to ask, but can an Orc character challenge an Orc camp chieftain for his position? That's be pretty cool, imo.

7. Shinysavage

Shinysavage Madman With A Box ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alas, I've already been back and was welcomed with open arms. God knows why; I'd still looted Anise's Cabin (and killed Anise), taken down a Justicar Squad and murdered a hunter, same as I had the last time. Guess I was just a little more stealthy about it. Or possibly it's because I was wearing Thalmor robes when I went in last time...I'll have to try that now.

8. Hashasheen

You know... Dragonplate and Dragonscale armor don't look as badass as Daedric. Maybe it's just me, but I expect more from armor forged from the skin and bones of conquered enemies. :sherlock:

9. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The same thing happens when you spec into pure destruction/conjuration. My pure-mage knocks blood dragons out of the sky in three hits. And kills them in two more.

10. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

CBBE has updated.

Giggidy.

11. Hashasheen

Welp, I defeated Alduin with a mix of Dragonbone/Daedric apparel. Can't say those fucking "heroes" did much to help me out besides initially keeping him on the ground, had to carry the fight and finish him off myself. Still, alls well that ends well in the land of Sovngarde.

Now to fuck up Ulfric's shit.

12. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It takes two seconds tops, I found a back area where no one could see me and switched to Werewolf form, I popped his and Galvar's heads off like champagne corks with the broken as fuck power attacks and switched back in literally less then five minutes and the only reason it took that long is that idiot Tulius tried to kill me too and I had to dodge him.

13. Hashasheen

No, I'm going to savor it. I'm going to punch him to death. :sherlock:

14. Krogan

High Score:
    I don't know, personally I thought nomming his and his friends corpse down like dog treats afterwards was pretty damn funny.

15. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

The one time I played as Imperial Scum, I shouted him to death. It was probably the best way to do so - I like to believe that doing so makes me High King.

16. Hashasheen

I cleansed myself of werewolfism, plus I don't really like using that form at all.

17. Krogan

High Score:
    Meh I not only kept it but I used the exploit and got the ring and armor from Hircine so I could shift any time I want. I love it for travel, I'm easily faster than any horse and its endlessly funny to me when I attack bandit forts and things like that to just run around and bat them into the surrounding woods four miles off like little screaming baseballs without even slowing down.

18. Hashasheen

Had a nap, had a wierd dream. Dreamt the mods did a Skyrim skin of DLP.

Introduction was called Welcome to Helgen, Politics was called The Civil War, the Library was called the Arcaneaum, Multimedia was the Bard's College, Sick and Perverse was called the House of Molag Bal, etc...

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    I have weird dreams occasionally, but I can safely say I've never had a dream about browsing DLP.

20. Chengar Qordath

Chengar Qordath The Final Pony ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Someone needs to make this happen.