1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

??

Do we play the same game? A priest? An info role? If there is one goddamn info role out there which has information to share left, then I swear, come out and tell your results, or I'll kick your ass.

Especially info roles should role reveal. If there ever was a time when information was needed, it's now. But considering we had a cop, I don't think there's a role like that left; and your "ace" is perfectly useless if it wasn't of use until now.

What we need is to pin down mafia. And if we manage that, whether or not a role gets lynched is irrelevant, because we can win by numbers. So, uh, basically what you said but the opposite.

Seriously. Your point would be one if it was day 1. Not when we've lost a truckload of roles already and are five minutes from losing :|

2. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sorry, I meant Healer and not Priest. Ofc what you said is true, I just confused the two roles because priest had defensive connotations :/

3. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

...Lol I think this post is absolutely ridiculous.

Okay so here's why you're wrong on almost every single one of your points. First of all, I never said anything about my role. I said that I was mostly expendable, as a player, but that does imply that my role is nothing special. (Might as well claim here, i'm just a Vanilla Townie, so obviously i'm the most expendable role.) On the other hand, Vesvius claimed a role. He said his role doesn't do MUCH for the town. He might not be a power role equivalent to the Priest, but he has some sort of role. Obviously if he was town, and had any sort of power role, it is not good if he dies. Also, do you think its a good thing for town to die?? Because thats what your post seems to say. A townie dying is bad no matter what. There is no faulty logic, I don't see what you're reading.

It doesn't imply that at all. I meant what I said, i'd use the box for what the majority want, and clearly i'd keep my word unless i wanted to be lynched. Just because you're trying and failing to come up with something to pin me as scum doesn't mean you should make random assumptions.

I never "role claimed" and thats for a reason. I think that if you're a crappy town role, which I was, you should make mafia think you are as dangerous as possible so they kill you instead of an actual powerful role which can be used later. All town roles are obviously important, when they have a role. I don't have a role. And i'm pretty sure no one thought the box was going to be game breaking, because Kai is not the type of person to make a game breaking addition.

So again, why do you think i'm scum? I couldn't see a reason in there.

Also, Republic, I'd like to hear why you think i'm scum, and not just convent lynch bait. I havnt seen you post one reason. What you said pretty much equals "jwlk is scummy because he is scum" With no reasons attached. I honestly didn't think consenting to being checked was scummy behavior, but i'll make sure to steer clear from that from now on :p

4. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

I am posting in Math Class. Seriously, real life stuff has kept me super busy. Plus me doing my jigsaw.

In any case this is my usual posting frequency. If i have time, when i have time.

I'll be back with more after this slew of classes. Obviously don't want to be caught :/

And get it right, my name is Pyracrys. Amalgation of Pyraminx Crystal.

Hope i can return before day end :x

5. Sesc

Pyracrys: No, you have time when you play Mafia. Otherwise, you don't sign up. I'm really starting to hate that reasoning. If you are all so super busy, why the fuck are you playing? Mafia is a time sink. Why do you think I only play one game at a time?

And by the way, just so that we're clear. If it turns out any of you used the RL-card to get out of posting while actually being Mafia and having time enough, I'm not going to play with you ever again -- or alternatively, only a game where that excuse gets an auto-kill.

Actually, here's a good game mechanic. Every night, the person who's got the least amount of posts gets killed. That'll stop lurking alright.

6. Sesc

What I actually wanted to post.

His role didn't reveal.

As I said, no one's talking about him. Apparently, even the fact itself was forgotten. And he can't have been the one marking me on Night 1 (== third faction, if that's what it does). As I said.

And Aziraphale, that's all well and good, but it doesn't change the fact that any possible healer-type of role, aside from the one that died night 1, has been fantastically useless so far, and I don't see that changing. But then, it's equally likely you are Mafia, and I'm just wasting my breath.

7. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Why couldn't he have marked you?

8. Sesc

/sigh <filler>

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I forgot Aekiel was switched >_>

10. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Current Votals
    jwlk (3+6) - Eternity Lost, Republic21, Aziraphale | LostInThought, Fenraellis, Vira, Jangel, Pyracrys, klackerz
    klackerz (1+1) - Sesc | jwlk
    No Vote (1) - Anya

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Deadline is in ~8.5 hours.

11. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

I have a 40 minute break now. Well, 25 left.

Alright seriously, I'll be more active now that I can. I was literally sprung by (my parents forgot to tell me) 2 appointments an hour before the actual appointment time.

And they were extensive. My jigsaw aside (my fault totally for that), I couldn't predict my entire yesterday was wasted. Its 12.30pm on my side meaning I was sleeping, too.

Alright now back to the game. I still go for jwlk as scum. That's because of reasons I've already mentioned. That said, I'm keeping my vote at deadline. Because after lab (1h20min after this break) i have all the time in the world to play and re-read the thread for scumtells.

12. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Rescind Vote

Vote Lynch: Klackerz

If we don't get enough of a majority to make this stick I will not be happy.

13. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I hope so too, but I doubt it'll happen

14. Sesc

@Eternity Lost (and everyone who fears that):

Everyone but Anya has voted, so that's not an issue. You can switch to klackerz without a problem.

15. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Sesc: I think Eternity means an enough majority vote to lynch klackerz instead of jwlk, or did I misread that?

16. Sesc

I thought he meant a lynch at all, but you might be right.

17. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I have a majority now, i'm assuming he meant not enough people will switch over in 4 hours.

18. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Cause very few seems to be posting now :/

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

If you switch, Pyracrys, it'll be 4. I think i'll still be lynched if 3 people don't come on, so don't worry about it. If not, well i've been suspicious of you this whole time.

20. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I may not be here at deadline in 4 hours and 20mins, if I'm not - Day has ended at that time anyway.