1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yah I know, thats the way it should be. We've had 3 days :l

2. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

That's...reassuring, jwlk. Joking. Thing is you're still giving the largest scumread to me by far.

---------- Post automerged at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

...3 days of practically no discussion for two-thirds of the time. O.O

3. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Well, Aziraphale is lurking, Jangel is on IRC ...

Seems like some people don't want to change. Take note of that.

4. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Pyracrys, i'm all ears. Tell me about these scum reads i'm giving off.

5. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

...i'm torn between jwlk and klackerz. After thinking about it. Man, I hate doubting myself. >.>

jwlk cause IMPO he's more scummy-seeming.
    klackerz because lynching him, and if he's innocent, then jwlk could well be innocent.

Still, jwlk being a Dark Lord kind of role is still possible in the Klackerz lynch scenario.

So, I'm not sure what to think. Oh man, no roles known beforehand is confusing.

6. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

IMPO??

What did I do to seem scummy! I asked like 4 times to 3 different people, yet no one answers me :l

Its possible, but less likely, ANYTHING is possible, but at least this way you have more to go off of. I'm not a dark lord type role.

Regardless, Pyracrys, switch your vote. I'll still have a majority. If no one else gets on in 3 hours, then i'll die with or without your vote. If, however, 3 other people get on and agree with me, then we'll lynch Klackerz. Theres really nothing to think about, just do it :l

7. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Being online on DLP (in the thread, or whatever) != lurking. I was out getting a haircut but I leave my comp on pretty much all the time.

---------- Post automerged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

And yeah, I don't want to change. I think jwlk is much more likely to be scum than Klackerz.

Oh shit my opinion is different than yours!

8. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Now these two in conjuction tells me either scum (and know you won't get killed) or vanilla role.

I know I'm metagaming abit now, but Jon's mayor thing still shows its workable.

Again, either Town or a gamble as scum. But box box is opened at night, so..

I know you claimed derpiness for this part. Still 2 possibilities, derped as town or derped as scum.

And then Sesc came out about the mail thing and klackerz knew exactly Sesc didn't die. Now if Sesc wasn't proven town by his death, I'd suspect him too. But since you were given Sesc's (albeit inaccurate in timing) information about his upcoming resurrection, and Klackerz derped...

IIRC jwlk, you didn't get a chance to send mail.

IMPO: In my personal opinion

Anyway my logic isn't perfect, I know, but that's the best I could read. :/

You know, we have Mishie-type role, check people, angry mailman, etc who can make kills and/or protect people. I'm not confident scum doesn't have an ability to make up for it (relative lack of power assuming they only have NKs), hence a dark lord type role.

Jwlk, I'll gladly switch if you can clarify my doubts above. Really don't wanna lynch the wrong person. We only have one scum dead. Not too sure about Moridin though?

On a separate note. What IS that blue gunk on Anya's face?

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

1) Vesvius claimed to have some sort of role, but it was of no relevance, he said. Well, sending mail can be a big thing. I, on the other hand, am a vanilla townie. (Which I claimed a while ago, you might not have read...)

2) All i did was offer the majority to use the box. No more, no less. I could have made up lies, but someone would have caught me in it eventually, it wouldn't be worth it.

3) Every derp can be scum-derp or town-derp

4) I dunno, until Sesc mentioned it, I didn't see it as him knowing the real truth about Sesc. I think he was confused because Sesc role wasn't revealed. Who knows? I don't. But I had no contact with him.

Maybe they have a Dark Lord type role, I have no idea. I'll be lynched in a few hours regardless, and you'll see I suppose. I would just rather the town not potentially lose tonight. If Klackerz is mafia, i'll let you guys lynch me even though I'm town, because i'd know that town has widened its lead. This is a critical point in the game, so yah. Switch/don't switch. whatever. We might both be the wrong person, but personally I doubt Klackerz has any power role

10. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Great my computer ate up my post.

Anyway, after considering, I think its also possible you being a vanilla.

And I might have misinterpreted your box vote scummy-looking thing.

Here's another point I considered: Your defense is shaky at best. So if you're scum, it might not be that shaky/short.

I REALLY hope i don't make a mistake doing this. I know its a critical moment.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Lynch: Klackerz

11. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

don't worry, i still have more then seven i believe

klackerz now has 4

if 3 more people come and vote for klackerz, its all good. If not, there's still a lynch

Though Azir came and posted nothing about the discussion..

12. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

I've got a feeling Sesc's also hawkeyeing us, but then again he's contributed lots.

Azir...Aziraphale?

13. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yep! And yah well... he wrongfully accused me :l

14. Sesc

Aziraphale: It doesn't show you as active 15 minutes after your last click on the site. So, nope. "My computer is on" does not work. You feel more like mafia by the minute. Which is funny, because we were there already, once.

And then I got lynched.

15. Azira

So the logic for me as mafia was that... I kill the one person who (randomly, without any reason might I add) accused me and that would somehow throw all suspicion from me? :p

And regardless of what it shows, I was out getting a haircut and skimming the thread for a second does not a lurker make. It's a bullshit accusation and it literally means nothing.

16. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Sesc, if you turn out to be wrong about one or both of them, what then?

17. Azira

I think jwlk is more likely to be scum than Klackerz, but if enough people switch that me switching will get a majority I'll do it, because no lynch at this point is terrible for us.

18. Sesc

Pyracrys: Then we have a problem. Which is why advocated klackerz, since if he turns out innocent, we can skip jwlk with a semi-decent reason.

If I were you, I'd start thinking up targets to lynch.

Jangel, klackerz, vira, jwlk, lostinthought, rep21, fen, dhulli/pyracys, aziraphale. Also Eternity Lost and Anya.

If you believe the latter are combined Town, it's 1 in 8. I told you everything I knew, and everything I suspect. Rep21 and Aziraphale oscillate between "mafia" and "that's just how they always post", lostinthought between "mafia" and "she's just new", vira between "mafia" and "she's really just bored being a villager", fen between "mafia" and "probably innocent if jwlk is scum".

Actually, if you want a technical reason for a lynch tomorrow: If jwlk is innocent, Fen is the sole person left on the Evan Tide lynchwagon on day 1, which means he's mafia, if they split their votes like it's usually done.

That's as good a reason as any, probably.

And of course, if jwlk is innocent, you pick on those that didn't want to switch vote.

19. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Man, so many unknowns. I'll think about that over dinner o.o

20. Azira

And if Klackerz is innocent, the only reason YOU wouldn't be considered mafia is because you've been confirmed, but you might as well be one if he's innocent.