1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Yes, I have that advantage :3

As opposed to you. You thought Evan Tide was scum as well, way before Lochness "checked" him, didn't you?

Edit: And why didn't you vote, Anya?

2. Sesc

Well. I suppose that is that. I'd like the Healer to protect me.

And engage in more discussion, but be wary of anyone that succeeds me. Best of luck.

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Deadline, please wait while the night is loading.

4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The sun is going down.

/fillering filler that fills

5. KaiDASH

Day 4 is OVER! It is now Night!

End of Day Votals

Current Votals
    jwlk (2+5) - Republic21, Aziraphale | LostInThought, Fenraellis, Vira, Jangel, klackerz
    klackerz (3+1) - Sesc, Eternity Lost, Pyracrys | jwlk
    No Vote (1) - Anya

jwlk has been lynched and killed!

jwlk was a Vanilla Townie, with no special powers!

Night will last for up to 48 hours from now

6. KaiDASH

Night is OVER!

Exciting things happened, like the game host SLEEPING

Isn't that awesome?

Also wow what have you guys been doing

Somebody survived an attempt on their life!

It is now Day 5. It will last for up to 72 hours from now.

Livelist@d5 (11/23)
    anya
    jangel
    klackerz
    vira
    lostinthought
    republic21
    eternity lost
    fenraellis
    pyracrys (prev: dhulli)
    aziraphale
    sesc

Deadlist@d5 (12/23)
    *tuiz*
    ashaya
    kalas
    lungs
    castiel
    mishie
    vesvius
    evantide
    ilost
    Moridin (prev: aekiel)
    lochness
    jwlk

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  7. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    A failed Night Kill. Mafia dun goofed. That's exactly what we needed.

Question is, what do we do now? jwlk was innocent.

8. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

At the moment, I'm most suspicious of Vira and Fenraellis, as well as everyone but Anya, Sesc and me.

And I have no clue what to do. Idea's anyone?

9. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

Let's do that discussion thing we failed to do last Day. Our decision who to lynch might be losing the game, and maybe we can manage at least one correct lynch in this :facepalm

But first: What do you think of jwlk's scum list? It was obviously honest, but of course, as a vanilla townie, he has no other information than what is in this thread.

Also, klackerz. He didn't lie about jwlk's alignment, but as the latter pointed out, that does not mean he is innocent. Did he somehow know Sesc didn't die, or was it merely a misunderstanding of scanning over kai's text?

I'll reread some pages to see which other stuff came up and wasn't discussed. Will then post again. (And might also begin to think more and try to answer my own questions...)

10. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fuck you scums. I was the one who survived a night kill.

11. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

Ok, so tentative scum list first: Fenraellis, Republic21, Jangel, maybe Pyracrys.

So, first thing I thought about was Mail. Vesvius died in the second night, in which he gave Sesc Mail. So there was a letter before that. Looking at the deaths of first Night, the receiver probably died and Vesvius killed Lungs, so no-one has other info from Mail.

Next: Anya and Eternity Lost. As you see above, I believe their claim - it could be an elaborate scum ploy depending on our inactivity, but at that time, we were no way as inactive as now. In hindsight, we should have had them checked, but well. I really hope you're actually as sure as you say about the other's innocence. Oh, and Anya, why didn't you vote yesterday?

We spoke about the three main box candidates a great deal, but didn't talk about the others: Republic21, Aziraphale, Jangel and Eternity Lost are still alive. If we have two scum factions (with the blue paint and all), it's likely two of that four are scum. I placed Republic as scum because he didn't take part in yesterday's discussion at all even when he was directly addressed. His posts often made me wonder, too.

Sesc already talked about Fenraellis and why it's likely he's scum if jwlk isn't. Unfortunately, comparing vote patterns didn't work as well with other days - there simply were large bandwagons. I also think Fen suspicious because he doesn't seem to read others' posts carefully - and in our situation, town simply has more to loose than scum by doing this.
    On the other hand, if we look at the box vote, we have
    Vesvius (9) - Anya, Castiel, Vesvius, Klackerz, Kalas, Mishie, Eternity Lost, iLost, Aziraphale
    so that would leave Klackerz and Azira if Eternity and Anya are innocent.
    However, I have no idea how klackerz would have known about Sesc's undeadly state.

So, has anyone of you any idea why scum would have killed Sesc that night, anyway? He was suspected by a handful a people for voting without reasoning, so it seemed not that unlikely he would be lynched eventually...

---------- Post automerged at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

Ah, ninjas! Why the heck would they try to kill you? :confused:

12. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    What? :confused: I was one of the few that actually discussed things yesterday. You, on the other hand, wasn't, so I find it very weird that you are calling me out on lurking.

13. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

Ah, sorry, didn't see your post #559. I actually had no internet access for a while (and said so beforehand). The last thing I read was people changing to Lynch votes and not doing anything. Next time I could read the thread, Day was already over.

Hmm, seems like have to rethink some bits.

14. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I have no idea. I personally thought that I was gonna lynched today.

Maybe they thought I have an awesome role or maybe my suspicion of Jangel was or maybe they wanted to put suspicion on Jangel.

15. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

LiT: I voted for myself and noone joined me, don't really see how that makes me a box candidate.

---------- Post automerged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I'll also add I'm very leery of both Jangel and Vira. I don't know why we have allowed two lurkers to play for so long without contributing anything to the discussion.

16. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Before this discussion really gets heated, I will confirm that I am a Vanilla Townie. If you decide to lynch me despite that, have fun wasting another day.

17. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Awesome, day started at the beginning of my sleeping-school cycle. :x

This is me saying I can't contribute much (because i'm secretly posting this in class) for now.

Will be back with my thoughts after school and such. Or during breaks, several hours from now.

18. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

It's been a day and there's been little to no discussion.

Anyone want to contest Klackerz's claim?

Anyway, I'm going to vote for Fen to get something started.

Deadline Vote: Fenraellis

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I figured since I posted in HoT2, I may as well post here too, before hitting the sack.

Anyway, it's good about your survival Klackerz, as that's at least one more day to root out the scum.

While I'm not sure what LostInThought means about 'not read other's posts carefully,' I admit that as we have gotten to fewer and fewer people, I haven't been as active. While I could slightly blame the Spring semester at school taking off, it's mostly that there hasn't been much discussion, and I myself don't have much yet to add. Well, not until the last day or so.

Anyway, I am sure of Sesc, and mostly sure of Vira, purely due to her behavior so far. I would like to believe that Eternity Lost and Anya are innocents with a shared QT, but I can't be sure. Also, I can't see any real reason why Klackerz would be a scum self-fake-kill on someone that would survive, at this point(even if it could be just as critical of a success if it was), so he is likely legitimate as well.

Logically, that leaves the rest of them, although I do kind of agree that Jangel has been particularly silent of late.

20. Sesc

Fen: You don't have anything to add yet? When can we expect you to, then? When the game is over?
    And you're not even answering direct questions, so what the fuck are you doing? I'm still waiting:

And I have a new one as well: How did you get the idea with klackerz being an attempted self-kill by Mafia? That wasn't really the first thing I thought of.