1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Ranger Vote: Ashaya

You two have fun over the wall, ya hear me?

And I'll change to Sacrifice. He is definitly suspicious so I have no problem with it, but I hope whoever investigates takes a look at Fen so we can lynch him down the line.

Rescind Standard Vote

Standard Vote: Sacrifice

2. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Deadline Vote: Sacrifice

I think we have around 40 minutes left....

3. guljons

guljons Squib

Well I don't really like any of them so in this one I will go with the one who already has more votes so that we can get a lynch.

Standard Vote: Sacrifice

4. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

If you guys are lynching me for the sake of getting a lynch, I have no further comments.

For those who are lynching me because I seem more suspicious than Fen, I strongly urge you all to re-think that. If I was scum, what would have been my logical course of action?

If I was scum, my faction would have told me to shut up after I missed out that there are more ways scums can kill ww, as that would have been sufficient to keep me from being lynched.

I risked my life to point out an obvious scum target, trusting you townies can decide who should be lynched. If you people are really that suspicious of me, ranger check me. Believe me, I am town.

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

1 hour left, and we have 11 votes. 2 more needed to lynch Sacrifice.

Ranger Checking Fen could be a good idea, but I think we can leave that up to the rangers we've selcected to decide.

6. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Sacrifice, do you have anything at all to say about what I posted before? Acting like you haven't even seen it is making it extremely hard for me to not vote for you. What I was expecting would happen was a post like "It didn't even honestly cross my mind. You reading too much into it, not much else I can really say." which would have made me less suspicious, but what I got instead was nada.

7. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Your train of thoughts is commendable. However, it should be darn obvious that I actually missed out that scums need alternate nights to nk.

I see that most people are bent on lynching me. Shall I role reveal? Do I really have to?

8. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Deadline's really close and you're two votes away from a lynch....

However, you do have to worry about the White Walker stealing your votes, etc.

9. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Yes, that's why I'm asking everyone. Do you all want me to role-reveal? That will allow WW to steal my votes. However I really don't feel like dying, so I'm getting pretty desperate now.

10. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm really not getting a scum vibe from Sacrifice. I think he's just a bit annoying.

For me, the most suspicious thing so far has been Geabe making a long post about Sacrifice then randomly starting a bandwagon on Fen (previously trusted enough to almost get LC).

Standard vote: Geabe

11. Gila

I'm starting to think Sacrifice is town after all since his recent posts just seem to be coming from that kind of mindset, but I'm really doubting we have time to switch to a Fen wagon. Gonna go look at when exactly the deadline is.

---------- Post automerged at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

From what I can see we should have one hour and 15 minutes give or take.

12. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sacrifice: if you are truly pro-town you should allow yourself to be mislynched rather than aid the WW.

13. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Oh, we have more time than I thought.

Honestly, I don't really like either of the two candidates but it's too late to start another bandwagon. :/
    I don't think I'll be rescinding my vote quite yet...

14. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Eh. I think it depends on how important the role is. That's something you have to decide for yourself, Sacrifice. Lynching the Maester or someone of that calibre on the first day isn't really cool.

15. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

What if me getting lynched would be beneficial to WW? Just saying.

16. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Taure, it's too late for another bandwagon.

Look at Lutris's post on page 17. 20 mins left.

Let's lynch Sacrifice, as I feel a mislynch, (with quite a bit of potential to be a good lynch) is more beneficial than a no lynch.

17. Gila

At least if I look at the time of the post, for me it was yesterday bit over an hour from now so I think we still have some time. At this point I think Geabe wagon would have been better than either of these two, but I really don't know how to pick between two people who I think might be town. I've got a more consistent read of Sacrifice now though, he's been posting in a way this page that would be totally consistant with him being just a townie who didn't think about things that far, so gonna chuck a vote on Fen and see how things progress. Gonna be here until deadline anyway.

Standard Vote: Fenrallis

18. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

At this point it might not be such a terrible idea to role reveal...I mean, I think you gave away enough information in your posts for extremely sharp players to be able to guess your role and you're probably going to get lynched if you don't. It's up to you. If you're a minor role, I'd just keep quiet.
    EDIT: That's in the scenario where you're town and telling us the truth.

If we only have twenty minutes left, a Fenraellis bandwagon wouldn't work either.

19. Gila

When the BLEEP does this day end? These two pots by Lutris have conflicting times left, the first one which says 24 hours doesn't expire at the same time as the one which says 8,5 hours....

20. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Assume the Second one as it's the most recent.

---------- Post automerged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Therefore about 10 mins

:/