1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Great. Another day and we didn't even get a lynch. And another townie is dead.

Lets see how this breaks down, shall we:

Sesc - Confirmed Townie

Anya and EL - Shared QT, Claimed town.

Jangel - Mega suspicious lurker who only responds when his name is uttered (The Beetlejuice)

Vira - Even worse mega lurker, who at the first drop of her name just ups and claims vanilla town, has made a whopping total of EIGHT posts in this game that's been going on for 25 days. It is beyond me why she is alive for so long.

Republic21 - Unreadable to me so far. I have no idea what he is, he's been fluctuating from scum (early game) to town (now) on my radar.

Klackerz - Used his check thingy on jwlk and Sesc (obvious move)... jwlk was the same faction as Sesc but he immidiately couples it with a stipulation that he thinks jwlk has a 'checks innocent' mafia role. I was always inclined to believe that jwlk turning out innocent means that Klackerz is innocent aswell, but maybe scum learned from their episode with LochNess just plain saying that EvanTide was guilty, now they went with a say he's innocent and add that little stipulation and... voila, turn the lynch wagon to another innocent!

Add that the fact he survived a NK, first person to do that. Possibly a way for scum to try and throw us off his trail, and keep him as a 'townie' until the end game?

Pyracrys - Ever since replacing dhulli he's been a bit on the quiet side imo. dhulli went and randomly (imo) shot a townie, so this bears considerations on Pyra's loyalties.

Fenraellis - Don't really know. On the one hand, his posts have been suspicious, but not more so then alot of other people (Jangel, Vira, Klackerz). He's roughly in the middle of the pack in my assessment in terms of suspiciousness.

Tentative scum team; Jangel, Vira, Klackerz, Pyracrys.

---------- Post automerged at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

And because apparently this game doesn't get any discussion going until votes are being started to be thrown around;

Deadline Lynch Vote: Jangel

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Well, let's try this again, then. Nothing really has changed, except that one of the three persons voting for Fenraellis died.

Deadline Vote: Fenraellis

3. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Lynch vote: Pyracrys.

Because of dhulli's suspect shooting.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  4. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

I've been discussing more than you -_-"

Also, I appear to have been granted a...

Hacker's Toolbox

Which can find out how many non-town players voted in that day's majority lynch!

...its an Axe, apparently. For some weird reason.

Oh, and its a one-shot night power.

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Deadline Vote: Fenraellis

Let's not split the vote.

6. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I'm sorry guys. I went to sleep last Day before voting, and when I came back Day was over. If I'd voted, Jangel would have been lynched.

Well, I won't make the same mistake twice.

Deadline Lynch Vote: jangel

Pyracrys, for which Day can you use your toolbox? The previous, or any Day you wish?

7. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

The exact phrasing was

"By using the Axe contained within the toolbox at night, you may find out how many non-town players voted for that day's majority lynch. This is a one-shot power"

So yeah, night x for day x's lynch.

(substitute x with a number)

8. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

You shouldn't have told about that pyracrys. You may be targeted for night kill now.

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Revealing that has just made me insanely suspicious of you Pyracrys. That's so anti-town, it's a joke.

Rescind Vote

Deadline Vote: Pyracrys

10. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Wait, what? How does that even make sense?

11. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

...its anti town?

and oh damn, klackerz told me in my face what i didn't realise. ><"

---------- Post automerged at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I'm going to sleep now, so i won't be around for quite a bit of time.

Just FYI.

Also:

Deadline Lynch Vote: Fenraellis

Because firstly, sesc does kind of make sense. secondly, scum allowing jangel's votes to simply continue in that last lynch vote seems off to me.
    And on that topic, sesc, sorry i couldn't rescind before deadline that day, had classes. D:

12. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Can we not split the vote in three targets? Anya, Eternity Lost? Could you see yourselves voting for someone else?

If we can't decide between pyracrys and Fenraellis, then how about Aziraphale? His last day was beyond anything that's reasonable. LiT pointed it out (and voted for Fenraellis) and got lynched.

Also, Jangel and Vira, get in here and stay here.

13. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Come on. So I as a scum got my team to lynch the one person that said I was suss? If I was going by that logic I would lynch you, Sesc. Why would I kill a maybe townie instead of NKing a 100% confirmed townie? The answer is scum are trying to frame me.

All LiT pointed out was that I didn't make much sense in my post abou you, Which is true. I jumbled my words and didn't adequately convey my thought process. Killing LiT for that if I was scum would be idiotic.

You yourself call Jangel And Vira to PARTICIPATE which they continuously fail to do. Why not put the pressure on them?

14. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I'll go for Fen, but I find Pyracrys more suspicious. Let's hope we get a lynch.

Vote Lynch: Fenraellis

15. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Gah. My scumsenses are going haywire.

Now I'm suspicious of EL (and Anya if only by extension), Fen, Azira. Thanks to his last post, Azira's scumminess just rocketed in my eyes.

I DON'T like how scum allowed yesterday to continue like it did.

I'll throw in my vote wherever its needed (and i'll be here for the whole day), so for now

Rescind vote

16. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

Vira not voting yesterday, general absence or forcing the no-lynch? Anyone see her lurking?
    Still think Anya/EL are suspicious, and not being challenged.
    Fen's still iffy, but I don't think he's the best option here.

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fuck it. Fen is a good target as any.

Vote player:Fenreallis

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Day 6 is OVER!

End of Day Votals (sorry, no distinction between deadline and lynch)
    Jangel - Azira, Republic21
    Fen - Sesc, EL, Klackerz
    Pyra - Anya

Nobody was lynched today!

At the end of night, the Mafia will have overrun town, so...

The Mafia has won!

Congratulations to Jangel, Fenraellis, Republic21, Pyracrys, LochNess and Aziraphale!

Full role list + qt's and other things come tomorrow sometime.

19. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Yet another game won due to all of the players who actually post having been killed, and the remaining town being apathetic (emphasis on pathetic) as FUCK.

Seriously, don't play if you're gonna play like that.

20. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Well, I am really glad we won. I think at the beginning we were playing quite well, but that at the end with people not posting it made it a really easy win for us. Still think we had a good chance of winning if people participated the way they did at the beginning the whole way through.

Thanks for hosting it KaiDASH, I thought it was a great game and I really loved the set up.