1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No, as of the moment we should always take what Kai relays with a very heavy grain of salt. I don't say this because I necessarily find anything Kai has done suspicious but he is in the perfect position to screw us all over if he's scum. Until he can be confirmed in some possible way, I very firmly believe that nothing Kai relays should be taken as anything other than a possibility and not fact.

2. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

I wouldn't mind going ranging tonight. I volunteer.

So Taure couldn't have been: The Stewart, The Fire-Haired Maid, The Red King, The Red Priestess or The White Walker.

Am I missing anyone?

3. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Okidoki, thanks. Just some of wording is a bit confusing for example the Liar's description says it makes him immune to lynches so I figured if he is immune he can't be really lynched, but I guess it's just kinda flavorish.

4. Krogan

High Score:
    I'd like to volunteer for Ranging tonight as well please.

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

The King of Giants, Ser Piggy and the First Ranger.

I wouldn't mind going ranging tonight either.

Ranger Vote: Anya

Ranger Vote: Eternity Lost

Anyone else want to go?

---------- Post automerged at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Looks like we have three.

6. Krogan

High Score:
    Oh right I need to put the votes down, I forgot that part.

Ranger Vote: Krogan

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Only 2 votes Krogan.

8. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Krogan, you only get two votes I think. Anyway I gotta go study now, but I will be back later and maybe on my phone occasionally if I get a suitable break.

9. Krogan

High Score:
    Oops shit sorry

Rescind Ranger Vote: Krogan

Is that ok? I dont want to get in trouble for editing it.

10. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

What do we do about this fen/sacrifice conundrum? Fen is 50% to be scum... Is lynching him again a good idea? Because we definitely find out if he's scum if we do. If he dies he was the ranger, if he doesn't and piggy kills he's The Liar, and If he doesn't and piggy doesn't he's scum. If he's scum I would find it hard to believe he is the Walker, but being the Knight would explain his bandwagon and help us find his scumbuddies

11. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Should we be taking volunteers? Or maybe someone we are suspicious of. I heard someone said to send Fen ranging, because then he can't use his powers. You don't have to volunteer, we can send anyone we like. I personally think he's the Onion Knight, but where is he to talk about it? He can't have not been here the past few days. I'd like to hear from him.

12. Krogan

High Score:
    I don't see any reason why we shouldn't unless we have a very specific reason not to.

13. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

So...Aekiel and Taure are dead. Fenraellis's role is narrowed down to a 50 scum/50 town chance. Of course KaiDASH being scum is rather worrisome, but I believe it will come to light pretty soon if he lies about the results. Personally, I hope we got lucky enough to get the White Walker on our first day.

I guess we'll keep using volunteers then.

14. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    What's the hurry with the ranger votes? Shouldn't we wait a bit before we decide on that?

15. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Well, I originally supported Fenraellis because he is a personal friend of mine, he didn't seem suspicious to me and I thought electing him LC would be preferable to electing other people I didn't know. However, it looks like my judgment was colored because now its quite possible he is guilty because there is literally a 50/50 chance of him being scum.

I think lynching him again would be a bad idea because if it works we have just lynched the First Ranger, and the Onion Knight is effectively immune to lynching and the White Walker is immune to lynches. So we lynch an innocent if it works, and if it fails we have wasted a lynch and if Ser Piggy can't kill, then aside from knowing Fenraellis is guilty, we will have set back Ser Piggy's abilities.

As for ranging, I think Fenraellis would be a good candidate, because if he is innocent the town loses nothing and he potentially could maim the white walker if he is the First Ranger. If he is the Onion Knight he won't be able to use his abilities, and if he is the WW it doesn't really matter either way. The only problem is if he is the White Walker, the rangers won't be able to check him, so I'm not completely sure he should go ranging.

16. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

17. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

I have a crazy method that might work.

Look, you guys might not trust me, but I offer you guys this.

Give me someone to kill when I die. Hence, I am saying, lynch me.
    I am town. If I get killed then if Fen is town, ser piggy will know.

However this insane method requires Ser Piggy to role reveal, which is the downside to this.

This could be a terribad idea, I don't know.

Look, I am willing to actualize my username and Sacrifice myself for town. Tell me what u guys think

18. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Why would Piggy have to come out? he'd just make the kill... or not make the kill. And honestly, i'm fine with that plan. I don't really see a downside, we can just give you someone to kill that we think is suspicious. Well, we'd have to come up with someone first. But idk, i'm sure we can think of someone. Are there any downsides to this? And also, Sacrifice is your vote blocked? You never answered

19. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Sending Fenraellis ranging is silly - He could be the ww and then he would know who gets the ww kill immunity.

Anyway, we shouldn't discuss important things (like telling him what role he should claim - wtf) until Fenraellis has roleclaimed (or someone comes up with a good reason for him to not claim that isn't ww shenanigans).

Using the ranger check on Fenraellis would be a waste of resources at this point too - we can work out if he is scum by other means.

20. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

My vote isnt blocked for now. If my vote is reanimated, it will be publicly announced.

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I can serve as a proxy lynch that can kill even WW. Think hard about who I should kill if the plan I suggested is used