1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Since the deadline is in a small while I'm going to have to go with my original feeling and vote for Mishie. I just get a bad vibe off you, sorry. :/

Deadline Lynch Vote: Mishie

2. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Hrmm, with only about 4 hours left in the phase, I'm not quite sure who to vote for. I have no valid speculation as to what faction Aziraphale is. Having played quite often with him, I'm used to low post counts and sparse attendance. If I recall correctly he played the same way as both town and scum, so I just don't think he's active enough to justify voting him as mayor.

Republic21's denial is a tad too strong in my opinion. For now...

Deadline Lynch Vote: Republic21

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm not going to be on here much more than the next hour and a half, so unless another viable candidate appears in that time frame, than I'm afraid this is my final vote for Day 1;

Deadline Lynch Vote: Republic21

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I didn't mention it because, after all the games I've played, it's just not true any more. It's a reputation I have that carried on from werewolf on IRC, since nobody takes that game seriously. Hell, I've even lived to the end of games before, so it's not as if I always die. I just play it off as the joke it is.

Besides, everyone takes the extra life into consideration when deciding if they want to give the Mayor role to someone, or at least they should. It would be a really bad thing if scum were to get the position, so I've put myself up there to try and prevent that. Even if I do a bad job as Mayor, I'd at least have prevented the scum from profiting from it.

5. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Starting from Day 2 onward, the First Night Phase 1 will last no more than 4 hours. People who have Night Phase 1 actions will submit them either beforehand or as soon as the Day ends.

Thanks <3

6. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Night 1 will be 4 hours? And every night from now on will be 4 hours? Why did you change that :eek:

7. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I don't feel comfortable voting for anyone at this point and don't mind letting the Klackerz do it.

I urge you to reconsider voting for me as Mayor, one last time. Reread the thread, particularly Ashaya, Seratin and Aekiels posts and ask yourself if you see something weird there.

Good night.

8. Aekiel

High Score:
    Two phases to the night, dude.

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Also, Lungs, exactly how much time until the deadline? If the only lynch we can get is Republic, I don't want to hold it up. I'd be willing to change to him.

10. Aekiel

High Score:
    No offence Aziraphale, but that post and your sig just make me LOL.

11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

No, there are two night phases. Phase 1: 4 hours. Phase 2: he hasn't mentioned how long that lasts. Then we have Day 2, then we have our two night phases again.

12. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Derp. I read that as Night 1. Nvm

13. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Extremely relevant and glad you are padding your post count like the other people I mentioned in my last post have repeatedly done in this thread.

14. Lungs

High Score:
    [Mayor Vote]

Azira - 4 || Azira, Jangel, Gambit, Stojil
    Aekiel - 12 || Aekiel, Republic, Zenzao, Seratin, Ashaya, Taure, Fishy Justice, Kensington, SmileofTheKill, Snowflake, Kalas, Fenraellis
    Vesvius - 1 || Vesvius

No Vote Yet
    - 3: jwlk, LochNess, Mishie

[Lynch Vote] - 11 votes to lynch (thanks jwlk)

Deadlines are separated from the normal votes.

Vesvius - 1 || LochNess
    Kalas - 2 || || Stojil, jwlk
    Mishie - 1 || || Seratin
    Republic21 - 2 || || Zenzao, Kensington

As usual, if I've gotten anything wrong, please, please, please correct me (in thread, PM, IRC or QT, etc)

Night Phase 1 begins at 9:00 pm EST - in 3 hours and 11 minutes.

Night Phase 2 will last up to 24 hours, but it will be shortened if all the Kills and Checks and stuff are in, etc.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  15. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I used the wrong voting format on my mayor vote didn't I? I'm pretty sure I voted, so I dnno if you missed it, or I used the wrong format, but at this point it doesn't matter.

Well, 11 votes needed for lynch, I believe. We're going to all go for one person. Or just leave it up to the Judge.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Nothing really important, just a silly question, but...

Why the keyboard-mouthful SmileOfTheKill and... Stojil?

:sherlock:

17. Lungs

High Score:
    BECAUSE A SMILE... IS NOTHING LiKE

THE SMILE OF THE KILL.

:3

But... I refuse to cry Uncle at any point. D8

18. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

No harm in the Klackerz deciding this early, really, so no problem with no consensus. Satisfied with the mayoral vote, as well. No strong feelings towards either, and not much difference between them, for me.

Am a bit curious/suspicious as to Azira's claims to being especially suited to the mayoral position.

19. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Well, if we're now putting forward people we think are suspicious enough for a lynch, then I'm thinking that Jangel is looking a bit odd right now, right now, onyl 3 people have fewer posts than him, and that's if you ignore the fact that his 3rd posts was fluff, and the 2nd is to mock the person he was voting for in his 1st post. Plus, I've played scum with Jangel before, and seen him play scum and that's what he does, he posts the bare minimum to give out as little information as possible and instead lets other players take the spotlight.

Also, since it looks like Aekiel is going to be our mayor, and he did say say that he was going to listen to us, I would like to recommend that he put Ashaya into the Asylum night 1. I've said why I think she's scum, also, I know I'm not the only one that thinks that Aekiel and Ashaya are in a scum team together and this would do a great job of proving that you can be trusted as Mayor Aekiel.

20. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

And whilst I was writing my post, Jangel makes another interesting post, where instead of having a day one lynch where it's made obvious who wants who dead, he instead wants everybody to stay quiet and rely on the klackerz getting lucky. As such:

Deadline Lynch Vote: Jangel